View Full Version : I have arrived!!!

Plo Koon
Jun 6th, 2002, 07:45:17 PM
Plo Koon walks in
Plo: I wounder if this place is worth my time
Plo Koon walks around and trys to make friends

Xazor Elessar
Jun 6th, 2002, 09:10:06 PM
Xazor stepped from the shadows and eyed the newcomer.

"Worth your time? If you seek training...it will be worth your time. I am Warrior Jedi Knight, Xazor Dawnstrider....what can I help you with?"

She questioned gently, smiling so that her elongated canines gleamed in the light.

Plo Koon
Jun 7th, 2002, 08:28:51 AM
Plo Koon looks at her and grins

Plo: I didn't know there were beautiful women here. I would like to train and become a great Jedi Master someday. How can I start my training?

Xazor Elessar
Jun 7th, 2002, 01:00:26 PM
Xazor blushed a pretty color of crimson and looked at the floor for a moment before returning her eyes to his.

"Well....first you can tell me what your name is, and why you seek to join the Jedi..."

She said gently, smiling as she had before.

Plo Koon
Jun 7th, 2002, 01:26:38 PM
Plo Koon smiles under is face mask and scratchs the back of his head

"Well... I have always fancyed the Jedi arts. It was a dream of mine since i was a little kid to become a Jedi. I come from a long line of Jedi masteres myself and wish to become as good as my ancestors were"

Plo Koon gazes deep into Xazor eyes and stands tall and proud

Xazor Elessar
Jun 7th, 2002, 01:50:01 PM
Xazor smiles and nods gently. Eying him for a moment, she speaks.

"Well....now I know why you wish to become a Jedi, but what is your name? Do you have a name?"

She questioned gently...for he had forgotten to tell her that part of which she had requested....

Plo Koon
Jun 7th, 2002, 01:55:10 PM
Plo Koon chuckles softly

" I am sorry madem, I am Plo Koon. Pleasure to meet you "

He stretchs out his hand for a hand shake

Xazor Elessar
Jun 7th, 2002, 01:58:45 PM
Xazor gently takes his arm, avoiding his hand for she was accustomed to the formal Warrior hand shake. She gripped his forearm and smiled brightly.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Plo....and an even greater honor to welcome you to the Greater Jedi Order. There are many Knights and Masters here...but several of them have other committments and are unable to train students right now. If you wish, you may join the Force class in the Jedi Academy....or perhaps you would like to eat something in the Bar and Grill.....and then maybe find a room for yourself in the Living Quarters. Whatever you wish to do....do not be afraid to ask questions of anyone!"

She said with a gentle smile. It was always good to bring someone else into the Jedi Order....

Plo Koon
Jun 7th, 2002, 02:06:52 PM
" Thank you. I hope we will meet again sometime. I will wander around a bit. I hope i will become a strong Jedi. I was woundering if you have seen my friend Lance Stormraider? He got me into this and i was hoping he can show me around "

o.o.c: Do i start off with a light Sabar?

Xazor Elessar
Jun 7th, 2002, 02:52:39 PM
Xazor smiled and nodded.

"Indeed, I have seen your friend. I am sure he is around here somewhere....he visits the Bar and Grill quite frequently...or he might be in the Living Quarters. If you cannot find him, I'll search him out for you."

She said with a gentle smile.

ooc: No....you will build one with your Master once you get a Master. :)

Plo Koon
Jun 7th, 2002, 02:56:20 PM
Plo winks at her

" Thanks. One more question. Why can not you be my master? "

Xazor Elessar
Jun 7th, 2002, 03:05:01 PM
Xazor caught his wink and smiled gently. She nearly laughed at his question, but held it inside of her.

"You know I would love to be the Master of everyone that walks in here....but I already have nearly ten padawans! Once some of them are promoted to Knighthood....there will be more to train the newcomers, and I too will be able to train more once again."

She said softly, hoping that he would understand. She was not only busy with training, but was also there at the Recruitment Center to greet all of the newcomers everyday....

Kit Fisto
Jun 7th, 2002, 04:15:57 PM

imported_Lance Stormrider
Jun 8th, 2002, 12:33:44 PM
:: Loud footsteps could be heard from far away as the young padawan Lance Stormrider walked in into the recruitement center, as he walked in he saw the newcomer Plo Koon standing there and master Xazor, he bowed to Xazor and simply eyed Plo::

I heard you asked for me?...Who are you?

Plo Koon
Jun 9th, 2002, 10:02:21 AM
Plo Koon turns and smiles at Lance

" Why hello. I am Plo Koon. You might remember me because you are the one who brought me here"

Plo gazes at Lance from under his hood, the sound of his anti-oxygen mask echos in the recruitement center.

Jun 9th, 2002, 01:04:44 PM
:: Lance looks at the man not remembering any Plo Koon::

Huh? Are you sure your talking about me?

Plo Koon
Jun 11th, 2002, 07:27:52 PM
Plo Koon gazes into Lance's eyes

Plo: I am sorry. I must have thought you were someone else. Sorry for the inconviniance. May i offer my friendship as a tokken of appriciation?

Plo Koon puts out his hand for a hand shake.

Jun 12th, 2002, 05:04:52 AM
:: Lance looked over at the hand, he usually didn't accept friendship this easily...but his judgement sensed that this man was of trust, Lance extended his hand reaching Plo's hand and gives him a good handshake.::

"Very well then...tell me Plo Koon? Did you come to join? And if you did have you been givena master yet? Even though I've been hearing that the order is having several problems with masters right now..much potential we are getting these days...but eventually we'll have more masters when us padawans will getpromoted to the Knighthood."

:: Lance nods::

Plo Koon
Jun 12th, 2002, 06:11:00 PM
Koon smiles

Plo: Actually no. I havnt been given a master. I hope i will get one soon. I wish to become a master myself.

Jun 13th, 2002, 04:26:04 AM
:: Lance looks at the man and gives up a smile::

"Well...I think all the Jedis that come here, have all the same illusion...to become a master...hehe...yep.."