PDA

View Full Version : You Make Me Sick. [Open Challenge]

Eve Siren
Jun 6th, 2002, 05:39:43 PM
[Song Theme - You Make Me Sick; Pink]

"Bitch !" yelled the man as he handed her the large bag of credits.

"I love you too," said the woman, sarcastically, grinning and looking at the bag of credits through her orange-lens sunglasses.

The man stepped away angrily , mumbling other insults and curse words under his breath. The Sith Knight Eve Siren grinned once more as she threw the bag of credits up and down lightly. A motorcycle race just finished, and the man she went up against with, just paid her the money he owed. He looked back at her once more, so she waved at him with her gloved hand.

"Ugh ... Little who--"

"Mommy won't like it if you stay out too late, Rafer !" Eve yelled out towards him.

"UGH !"

"Hehe."

Alpha
Jun 6th, 2002, 05:52:29 PM
"My, my, my...Eve you certainly have a way of making people angry," came a voice in the shadows. As Eve turned to it, she sees a small figure with gleaming silver hair and eyes wearing a sleeveless black trenchcoat.

"Nice race, by the way," he says, flipping a switch on the cylinder he holds, a black blade shooting out of the hilt.

Eve Siren
Jun 6th, 2002, 06:09:57 PM
"Ah, Satine."

Eve listened to the hiss of his blade as it slid out of the hilt he held. She shrugged and turned around, taking the bag of credits she just earned and putting in on the side of her motorcycle, 'Cloud'.

"Yes, Cloud is the hottest baby around," she said calmly. "What are you doing here ? I thought Jedi knew better than to 'gamble'."

Solidus
Jun 6th, 2002, 06:21:42 PM
Well, He had watched the race with mild Interest.
Racing was a way for him to watch the world go by and noone would care what he was.
Something for him to relax slightly from the normal routine of his life.
He had watched it among the people in the audience, a large, oversized rain slicker covering him, not showing anything of him except his dark bluish boots and a grizzly five O Clock shadow, a Cigarette hanging between his lips as he stood in the area reserved for vehicles of all sorts.
He Sat down apon a very normal looking black speeder, watching the two from afar, giving a wry smirk at the sight of the black blades.
Sith, He figured, and Probably the Other was a Jedi...Maybe Vice Versa he wasn't quite sure.
A Good chance for him to see how they move, how they fight. In his Line of work, running across A Sith OR a Jedi was bad news, so he might as well get a feel as to how they fight, what was the best way to counter their weapons, what kind of Force Techniques do they have....
So he just sat back in his speeders Soft seat, Taking the mostly gone cigarette from between his lips, and with a flick of his fingers sending it away.
As it pattered against the ground, he had already pulled another pack from a pocket, and a silver lighter to replace the one he had tossed.
"Good time for an evening show." He muttered to himself as he lit the cigarette, inhaling deeply the smoke of it.
He Kicked his feet up on the Dashboard, and sat back for the show.

Alpha
Jun 6th, 2002, 07:05:42 PM
"I'm not your normal Jedi Eve. you should know that. How ya been?"

Eve Siren
Jun 7th, 2002, 05:46:25 PM
"Ah ... Right. But in my Sith book, a Jedi remains a Jedi, no matter how good-looking he is."

Eve turned her head back towards 'Cloud' and ran her hand on the leather seat, then on the handles, her fingers stroking down its front light. The corner of her lips curved up in an evil grin, but a more amused one. She pretended not to have noticed his blade.

"I've been the same. No reasons to change. You ?"

Alpha
Jun 7th, 2002, 06:58:36 PM
Satine gives a cocky grin, and replies,

"Oh, I'm just as good looking as ever. though sometimes that's a terrible burden to drag around. I mean, with all those women flocking to me..."

Eve Siren
Jun 8th, 2002, 07:59:27 AM
"A drag ?" Eve chuckled. "What are you ? Gay ?"

Alpha
Jun 8th, 2002, 12:10:55 PM
"No! IT's just that I don't knw which one to pick...So many choices, so little time..."

Eve Siren
Jun 8th, 2002, 12:32:43 PM
"Well, pick the usual. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Isn't that what all men prefered ?"

Eve turned around to face Satine, leaning against the side of her motorcycle. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Strangely, that was what all men or women wanted from the opposite sex. Something this girl wasn't.

"And if there's a lot of them, just ini mini mo them."

Alpha
Jun 8th, 2002, 12:50:28 PM
"Actually blonde, and green eyed is better." Satine says, his smile turning genuine. "But you would be a good choice too, I guess..." Satine says, cheekily, ready to duck an attack for it.

Eve Siren
Jun 8th, 2002, 12:55:50 PM
"So what are you going to do with your pretty blade there ? Cut me into pieces ?" Eve said, to change the subject, half-amused.

Alpha
Jun 8th, 2002, 01:12:26 PM
"Well...you are a Sithling...You wanna defend yourself?" Satine asks, the Jedi noticing the blad ein his hand again.

Eve Siren
Jun 9th, 2002, 09:27:02 AM
"Satine ... Siths never defend, they attack, they only kill."

Alpha
Jun 9th, 2002, 12:08:18 PM
"Funny. You haven't killed me yet...And you've had ample opprotunities..."

With that, Satine jumps at Eve, slashing with his disturbingly black blade.

Eve Siren
Jun 9th, 2002, 01:04:36 PM
Eve stopped Satine's black blade by holding it on both sides, squeezed between her palms. She growled under her breath, a slight trail of red plasma running down her arm. She charged her knee up swiftly and hit Satine up his chin, sending him back. She didn't give back his black blade.

She then looked at her hand and growled once more. She turned her back at him then took off her leather jacket, wearing now only a sleeveless black turtleneck stuck to her body. Her amused grin soon faded into an emotionless expression.

"Interesting blade ..." She said, turning back again, then threw it back at him.

"Now, Satine, didn't your mother ever tell you it was bad to hit girls ?"

Alpha
Jun 9th, 2002, 04:53:25 PM
"But what about hitting bad girls?" Satine asks, getting up, and sheathing his blade, igniting his black-bladed sabre this time.

"Do I have to draw more blood for you to actually fight? Or are you just gonna stand there?"

Eve Siren
Jun 9th, 2002, 06:16:25 PM
"Looks who's acting all Sith-like ... Interesting, Satine. We can even say you're almost evil. And as for hitting bad girls ..."

Fortunately, Eve's DNA was mixed up with feline DNA. With a mix of speed and agility, the Sith Knight dashed towards the Jedi, knocking him over with a hit of her shoulder into his stomach, she then sat over him, keeping him pinned on the ground, her hands holding onto his wrists. The warm blood from the earlier wounds trailing down the skin of his wrists.

"Don't talk like you don't like it, Satine ... Admit that you've always wanted a bad girl. A dominatrix. A devil ... Yes, a devil ... Like me." Eve whispered in his ear.

She then stood up very slowly, not to spook the man, one foot on his stomach, then the other foot on the ground. She walked away from him slowly, foosteps of her boots being heard, then turned around, her head tilted to the side, watching him get up.

"Don't you think so ?" She then asked.

Alpha
Jun 9th, 2002, 09:01:07 PM
Satine flips to his feet, looking at Eve intently, his silver eyes boring into the sith's.

"Well, I must admit, you do have a certain...lure...about you, but naw. Not really my type Siren..."

Satine uses the Force to speed up his own movements, and then dashes at Eve, his sabre posed for a slash...

Eve Siren
Jun 10th, 2002, 10:01:37 AM
"Aww .. I'm hurt."

Eve then turned around, her back exposed at him, but she jumped back, leaning against his body, she grabbed onto his armed hand, holding him at the wrist again, the elbow of her other free arm hitting his throat.

Alpha
Jun 10th, 2002, 10:45:56 AM
Satine gasps, but uses his left foot to kick out Eve's knees, causing her to fall. As she is, Satine quickly snap kicks her in the ribs, throwing her forward. Taking a deep breath, the Jedi struggles to regain his composure.

Eve Siren
Jun 10th, 2002, 05:20:41 PM
Eve groaned, her hand ran down her broken ribs, wincing slightly. As the Jedi struggled to catch his breath, she stood back up, staring at Satine through her oranged colored glasses, a dagger slid down her sleeve. She made a swift hand movement, aiming at Satine, the dagger shooting at him, thrown by her fingers.

The second she had thrown the dagger, she ran behind them. The sharp silver weapon dug into the man's shoulder, then Eve jumped up, letting out another growl, gritting her teeth, she pulled her arm up and punched Satine on the side of his face, knocking him back.

She had already started panting. She regained her balance then ran her hand through her hair. Watching the wounds of her hands again, she winced as she cut off the bottom of her shirt with another dagger, cut that part in half then rolled them around her palms, covering the wounds.

"Damn it ..." She whispered to herself, while waiting for Satine to get back up.

Alpha
Jun 10th, 2002, 06:50:29 PM
Satine growls, and pulls out the dagger, using his sabre to cautorize the wound to prevent it from bleeding too much.

"Whatsa matter Siren?" Satine asks, getting to his feet. "Did that kick hurt?"

Eve Siren
Jun 11th, 2002, 06:30:03 PM
"Your kick ? Miserable. Your sabre, on the other hand, interesting ..."

Eve grinned as she pulled out 'Violet', one of Athena's, may she rest in peace, numerous weapons. She then aimed it at Satine, getting into a more swordsmen stance, something that was unusual and first-time for her.

"Might make a great piece in my collection of stolen goods. Well, come on, bring it on, pretty boy."

Alpha
Jun 11th, 2002, 08:46:37 PM
Satine smiles, and attacks, as he is swinging, he ignites his second black-bladed sabre, quickly stabbing with his second one while Eve blocks the first. Eve barely manages to block the second and avoid a slice from the first. Jumping back, Satine smiles, and begins to circle Eve, waiting for another chance to jump into the fray...When she least expected it...

Eve Siren
Jun 12th, 2002, 05:19:57 PM
Eve growled, showing her canine teeths as he ran around her. After a moment that seemed long enough to be eternity, she pulled out numerous daggers from the too-big-for-her belt and just shot them like a gun shooting bullets. She slowly approached the target, even though she had to admit he had an incredible speed. Finally, a dagger hit him in the thigh. At that second, she got back into defense stance, in case he had any surprise attack.

Alpha
Jun 13th, 2002, 08:23:47 AM
Instead of taking time to pull out the dagger himself, Satine jumps at Eve as soon as it hits, using the Force to rip it out, and also to send a Force blast that breaks two of Eve's ribs. As he lands, Satine smiles grimly, and slashes, twice.

Eve Siren
Jun 13th, 2002, 03:02:51 PM
Another hit to the ribs. Eve groaned, even she had to admit it was painful sometimes. She managed to pull a Force block before his slashes, but it wasn't very strong. He had almost hit her by a few centimeters. She widened her eyes before striking another punch at him, this time, with the metal plate on her leather gloved hand.

Alpha
Jun 13th, 2002, 04:20:43 PM
Satine hits the ground about three feet alone, and groans, feeling his jaw. It wasn't broken...Not by much though. Getting to his feet, Satine takes out three shurikens, and lets them fly, all of them heading towards the Sith...

Eve Siren
Jun 14th, 2002, 12:09:08 PM
Eve spinned her sword to avoid the shrukens but had missed the last one. It cut her over the cheek, a slight but long cut. Would leave a scar. But it never bothered her. Beauty fades, anyways. She shook her head lightly to forget the pain, but charged again at Satine, her sword up in the air, but her right knee pulling up, to block any lower hit.

Alpha
Jun 14th, 2002, 08:16:22 PM
Instead of atacking, Satine flips backwards, hitting a wall, and juumping off of it, coming back at Eve in a tackle. He hits her hard, and then smiles as she breaks his fall, using the Force to propel himself upwards, Satine gives a laugh.

"Thank you for the cushion Eve."

Eve Siren
Jun 15th, 2002, 08:11:43 AM
Eve groaned, but then her hands held on tightly on Satine's shirt as he propelled himself upwards. She grinned when he chuckled.

"Thanks for the ride." She whispered.

As soon as she was back on her feet, Eve fell back on her palms and kicked on Satine's knees from the front, causing his legs to bend back in an unusual position, hearing bones cracking. Though she was a Sith, and Siths were supposed to be heartless, Eve made the hit only strong enough to unable him to walk, for at least 5 to 7 days.

She stood back up, and aimed her sword next to Satine's face. She kneeled down slowly, her eyes still focused on the Jedi as she took his black sabre.

"I'm going to keep this one for now ... So promise me that you'll come to see me soon, and take it back." She almost murmured the last words.

Alpha
Jun 15th, 2002, 05:54:31 PM
Satine smiles, despite the pain.

"Oh, I'll see you soon, Siren...Real soon..."

Satine watches as Eve begins to walk away, and looks confused for a second. something about Eve...

Eve Siren
Jun 15th, 2002, 06:21:07 PM
Maybe she wasn't the evil Sith Knight she thought she was. Eve sighed, a slight smile tugged on her lips as she turned and walked away slowly towards her motorcycle. She delicately put Satine's sabre wrapped in her jacket and put it on the side of her motorcycle. Sitting on it, she exhaled lightly, then put her two fingers together, saluting the Jedi.

"T'was a pleasure, Capashen ... I'll miss you 'till then." She murmured, before starting the engines then rolled off.

Alpha
Jun 15th, 2002, 06:49:30 PM
"Was fun, Lady Eve..." Satine says, returning the salute, and slowly getting up, supporting himself on the wall. Taping into the Force, he begins to float back to his small swoop a few miles distant. With a laugh, Satine considers asking Eve for dinner one of these days, but decides that no establishment would survive the meal...It would be fun when he confronted her again...