PDA

View Full Version : So, this is the place...

Maximas
Jun 6th, 2002, 01:45:14 PM
A man walked into the Jedi Recruitment center. He wore a very stylish looking white shirt and very stylish looking trousers. He looked incredibly smart. He walked in with a casual stride, a very confident and cocky looking man.

**So, this is where I get to become a Jedi, doesnt look much. Is anyone there!?**

The young man called out, would someone answer...

Xazor Elessar
Jun 6th, 2002, 01:51:48 PM
A pretty young woman appeared from the shadows. Her blue robes flowed behind her as she walked, and the Garou Warrior braids in her hair swung in time with her walk. The gold coins wove into them clanged together gently until she stopped a few feet from the newcomer.

"Greetings....indeed, someone is here. I am Warrior Jedi Knight, Xazor Dawnstrider. So, this does not look like much to you?"

She questioned gently, but her voice was powerful for a woman. He appeared a bit cocky...something that could be dealt with in a heartbeat. The Knight smiled and crossed her muscular arms over her chest as she waited for him to speak......

Maximas
Jun 6th, 2002, 01:57:24 PM
Maximas felt a presence just as a woman spoke to him. He turned to face her. She was a very attractive young woman indeed. He looked her up and down to get the full picture. She introduced herself and so Maximas felt it polite to do the same in return. He looked her in the eye with a smile

**Hi there, my name is Maximas. Sorry, I didnt mean for anyone to here me when I said the place didnt look like much.**

He took another glance at his surroundings.

**Its just that where I come from, everything seems much more impressive. I suppose I just expected more of the highly spoken about Jedi.**

Maximas looked back into the eye of Xazor.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 6th, 2002, 01:59:43 PM
Xazor smiled gently, knowing much more about the place than he did. He would be in for quite a surprise once he left the Recruitment Center.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Maximus. So...I am guessing that you wish to become a Jedi, yes?"

She questioned with a gentle smile. It was always good to great the newlife of the Order...and hopefully he had come to make that decision...

Maximas
Jun 6th, 2002, 03:37:07 PM
**It is a pleasure to meet you, Warrior Jedi Knight Xazor. Yes, I have come here to become a Jedi. Back on my home plannet, I could perform certain, skills shall we say. I was pointed in the direction of the Jedi, hence why im here now. So, what happens now?**

Maximas's eyebrows raised as he asked Xazor what the next step was.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 6th, 2002, 04:00:32 PM
ooc: Heya Oriadin! ;)

ic: Xazor smiled and shifted her weight on her feet.

"Well....why do you wish to become a Jedi? What made you decide not to become Sith?"

She questioned with a gentle smile.

Maximas
Jun 6th, 2002, 04:08:35 PM
ooc: Doh! I just knew I was gonna make that mistake! Ive changed it now.

ic:

Maximas laughed at the question.

**Ha! A sith. A sith is for the pathetic. The weak minded. Im far to good to become a sith. I wish to become a Jedi to learn about myself and about the galaxy. A quest for knowledge you might say.**

He gave a very large smile back to Xazor, but it seemed somewhat sarcastic.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 6th, 2002, 09:02:26 PM
Xazor lofted a brow and eyed the man carefully. He was a very proud man...something which he would have to change in a hurry.

"Haughty aren't we? That's besides the point...you are too good for the Sith? On some terms I may agree with you there....but you are to love your enemy despite what you may think."

She paused a moment and thought about his answer. He was the first person she had met who wished to join for selfish reasons. He did not have someone else to help...but himself.

"So, you really don't wish to protect the innocent...save your family or rescue your planet from distruction? You want to do this all for yourself?"

She questioned in the same mocking tone that he had used earlier. She could "see" a bit of smoke coming forth from his ears...but it was not her intent to upset him, but to show him a little lesson while they spoke.

Maximas
Jun 7th, 2002, 02:07:12 AM
Maximas could sense Xazors mocking tone.

**Ah, to help the innocent. Indeed. To save my plannet from destruction though? I think not. Do you really think I would leave them if I thought they really needed my help? As for becomming a Jedi for myself, I would have to say yes, that is partly the reason. I have these abilities and I wish to better myself, as im sure many others do here.**

As he spoke he lifted his eye brows slightly and leaned forward just enough to make it come off as if he were talking to somone less important than himself. He looked as if he were explaining something to a child.

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jun 7th, 2002, 09:16:51 AM
The young jedi knight stood in the shadows off to one side. She had watched and listened to the entire thing so far and she finaly desided to walk over to the two of them. She used the force to keep the shadows around her as she walked forward. Xazor noticed the moving shadow and smirked though the man seemed a bit edgy about it.

"Sia-lan. Must you always enter like that?" Xazor asks her. The shadows drop, showing the face of the warrior knight, smiling.

"Sorry about that." Sia-lan replys. She turns to the man. "Hello. I am Sia-lan. A knight of this order." she tells him.

Maximas
Jun 7th, 2002, 10:10:50 AM
Maximas turns to face the figure. It was another Jedi Knight. It seemed that she and Xazor knew each other, quite well infact. He takes a good look at her as she introduces herself.

**My name is Maximas, always a pleasure to meet a Jedi**

He grinned back at Sia-lan as he spoke.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 7th, 2002, 12:58:29 PM
Xazor listened as he spoke. She growled within herself at his mocking attitude toward her. Standing upright, her five foot seven inched frame seemed taller than it actually was. She looked at him....nearly down on him, and smiled, exposing her elongated canines.

"Oh, you have abilities, do you? I'm glad....you may need them.....soon..."

She smiled once again and then her friend, Sia-Lan entered in the shadows...like always. She smiled and hugged the other Knight, for they had not seen eachother in a while. She then turned her attention back to Maximas.

"So, if you do not wish to really help anyone else, but better yourself for power....why did you come here? This is the Greater Jedi Order, not the Sith Empire.....here we help others and help ourselves if we need to. We do not seek to make ourselves powerful with abilities...."

She spoke once again, as if speaking to someone who did not even understand Basic. Her words flowed slowly to make sure that he understood his place...

Maximas
Jun 8th, 2002, 02:21:59 AM
Maximas shook his head slightly as Xazor spoke to him. Just as she finished he let out a small tut and a sigh.

**To become a Jedi is to help the galaxy. To help those who need help. Id be lying if I were to say that is my sole reason for wanting to be a Jedi. To be a Jedi would be a great voyage of self discovery. Im not an angry person, im loyal and I work hard. I do not seek such things as death, destruction and pain. The things the sith seek. I do not want to better myself for power, I simply want to better myself. The better I am the more help I can be to the galaxy, right?**

Maximas was not impressed with Xaziors tone. She seemed to think he didnt know the basics but he was simply trying to be honest in his answers.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 8th, 2002, 12:48:49 PM
Xazor smiled gently and nodded.

"Then I welcome you to the Greater Jedi Order...I hope whoever chooses to be your Master will work on your haughtiness...not a trait of the Jedi. Just be glad you're not stuck with me."

She winked, glad that his answers were honest. Of course, she had to give him a hard time, for the type of respect, or lack there of...he was giving her.

Maximas
Jun 8th, 2002, 03:40:58 PM
Maximas smiled as Xazor spoke to him. He sensed that she liked him but that she felt he seemed to sure of himself. She had quite clearly given him a hard time but he respected her for that.

--So Warrior Jedi Knight Xazor Dawnstrider. What should I do now?--

He shook his head slightly as he questioned. He looked around his surroundings again. It was now that it hit him he was far from his home plannet. Now he felt alone.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 8th, 2002, 06:25:06 PM
Xazor looked around the room and smiled.

"Well, if you wish, you may join the Force class in the Jedi Academy.....or you may go to Master Yoghurt's Bar and Grill to meet some people and make some friends. Or perhaps, you would like to go to the Living Quarters to find a room for yourself. Most of the Jedi stay on base and you may do so as well. I highly suggest the East Wing. That is where I am staying and you can see the most spectacular sights from the large bay windows."

She said gently, noting the change in his aura. He felt alone, as she once had. The Knight knew she would have to do something about it.

"And never be afraid to ask questions.....you have friends here....and I am one of them."

Xazor said with a bright genuine smile, her canines slightly exposed showing her happiness for the newcomer.

Maximas
Jun 8th, 2002, 07:01:54 PM
Maximas felt a warmth as Xazor said she was a friend. He smiled.

**This is a strange place to me. I will wonder around and find this Force Class, see who i'll bump into.**

Maximas turned and began walking away. He stopped after a few steps and turned round to face Xazor.

**Thankyou**

He nodded and continued on his way.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 8th, 2002, 07:04:43 PM
Xazor bowed in parting and smiled, glad that he had indeed proved himself worthy. He would be a great asset to the Jedi Order.

"May the Force be with you....."

She said gently, and then fell into the shadows to leave, just as she had come.....