PDA

View Full Version : Confederacy of Independent Systems: General Anouncement

Ryu Warusa
Jun 5th, 2002, 05:54:13 PM
TriOptimum wishes to enter your Confederacy. We are a decent sized mining company (decent size considering the universe is infinite) with a few ships, 2 SD's to our name (for some weird reason, I'll probably decommision them or just sell them) and a few minor generic mining ships. A large assortment of droids and plenty of workers. We currently have Myrkyr and a few mining colonies. Though we'll probably be expanding soon (taking unclamed planets).

Note: Before you yell at me to use the PM feature, I thought I should tell you that this is a general anouncement to everyone on the boards regarding TriOp.

Lord Gue
Jun 5th, 2002, 06:01:03 PM
How would one go about contacting The Confederacy?
say if one wanted to join up...

Darth Viscera
Jun 5th, 2002, 08:58:41 PM
In your case, one wouldn't, unless one wanted to lose one's Imperial funding.

Charley
Jun 6th, 2002, 08:34:06 AM
Most excellent. I will set up a RP for all who are interested in being in the Confederacy...probably within the next few days.

Jehova Eaven
Jun 6th, 2002, 03:14:25 PM
yay! ( as Ryu )

Dovi Jod
Jun 7th, 2002, 12:03:55 PM
It has begun <a href=http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19602>here</a>.

Ryu Warusa
Jun 8th, 2002, 12:15:26 PM
Who's turn is it to post in that thread? I see no way nor reason for TriOp to be there. Unless we were invited....

Anbira Hicchoru
Jun 8th, 2002, 01:41:26 PM
Assume that you have been invited

Ryu Warusa
Jun 13th, 2002, 07:50:09 PM
Ok, sorry for taking so long to reply, its just that.... :: thinks of an excuse :: ok I have no excuse. Just haven't been in the Ryu mood but I'll post to that thread now.