PDA

View Full Version : A wandering Child

ChildOfTheForce
Jun 5th, 2002, 10:00:37 AM
Jedidiah wanders from his mother's appartment, walking down the flights of stairs out of the door and towards the Jedi Academy.

When he reaches the stairs, he opens the door and crosses into the building, finding himself curious as to what the building holds, he begins exploring open rooms in the hallways, not finding much of intrest until he opens the door to the Jedi Archives.

Remembering the red jewl he found in the temple a couple days ago, he finds a consol with a scanning droid attached to it, dropping the black gem with firiery red on the inside onto the scanner, he calls up the search screen, waiting for the droid to find the information on the jewl, sitting back in the chair, his Padawan's robes folding around him.

ChildOfTheForce
Jun 5th, 2002, 10:24:38 AM
The child frowns as he cant understand the wording that comes up on the screen, to him it looks more like someone slicing the screen with a dagger. Looking around, he sees a small button with a thing under it that says 'For Assisstance.' He presses the button, hoping someone will come to help him.

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 5th, 2002, 06:36:41 PM
Not too long after Jedidiah pressed the button for assistance... Navaria stood beside the young child.... pleasantly smiling down at him.

"Is there something that you need help with?"

ChildOfTheForce
Jun 5th, 2002, 07:13:03 PM
The child jumps slightly, not having been paying attention and already, even after a short time, was drifting asleep. Looking up at the Jedi, he points to the screen,
"I was trying to find out what that jewl is, but, i cant understand the writing the screen came up with... it looks like runes, like i saw on the door to where i found it... but i cant read them."

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 5th, 2002, 08:28:21 PM
She sat down next to him and narrowed her eyes at the jewel.

"Tell me... where did you find it?"

ChildOfTheForce
Jun 6th, 2002, 05:22:29 AM
"I found it in one of the temples, i had two, but i fell asleep in my moms arms and dropped the other one."

ChildOfTheForce
Jun 6th, 2002, 09:55:20 AM
While the Jedi speaks to him, telling him about the stone, Jedidiah calls up another search on the secondary view screen, looking for information on lightsabers, like scematics and the crystals that can be used.

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 6th, 2002, 11:26:46 PM
"The writing on the screen ... I'm not familiar with it but ..."

Navaria pauses and studies the jewel with great scrutiny... A sharp pain envelopes her mind and a chill shoots down the length of her spine.

"... this jewel is not for you child...."

She looked down at him in all seriousness as she stood up.

"It is tainted with the Dark Side... Does your mother know you carry this?"

ChildOfTheForce
Jun 7th, 2002, 05:15:18 AM
"She said she used to sit infront of the biggest stone, the one that sheds light on the chamber. She said it was soothing to her... I dont know what that means... But, i will throw the jewl into the jungle..."
The child takes the jewl and places it in his pocket, then looks to his search on lightsabers.

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 9th, 2002, 12:41:20 PM
"Hmm ... I don't think that is wise. If the stone is a threat, which I feel it is, you throwing it away is just as bad as you holding onto it. Someone else could find it and it solves nothing.

There are others that can figure out what the stone is for sure. That would be the best course of action."

Abstently, Navaria was watching Jedidiah key up some different information. The schematics of sabres and other techical reouts flashed before her eyes, lighting up her face.

"A sabre? You are close to making one or just curious."

ChildOfTheForce
Jun 9th, 2002, 07:44:41 PM
"Just Curious. What should i do with the stone?"

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 9th, 2002, 09:09:00 PM
"I was going to leave that after we discussed sabres."

She said with a smile.

"I wasn't going to let you walk out with that of course. Handing it over to me is best. I will see what Jedi wish to go to the temple ruins and purge the place of such evil relicts."

ChildOfTheForce
Jun 10th, 2002, 05:20:36 AM
"wouldnt Sith Jewls be just that, jewls, they where just named after the people who found them, and because of their odd qualitys? just curious, and asking, i dont mean to question." He says while he hands the jewl over the Navaria

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 10th, 2002, 06:11:22 PM
Navaria takes the jewel and inspects it closer now that it is in her hand.

"Well, a jewel can seem harmless but one can never tell. Someone might come to claim these items and or it is possible there is a lot more to these jewels then you might think."

She looked at him and placed the item in her belt pouch.

"If there is nothing wrong with the particular jewel you found, then perhaps I can let you have it back. But no promises. I do understand that it is important to you."

ChildOfTheForce
Jun 15th, 2002, 06:46:32 AM
"Thank you, Master Navaria." Jedidiah looks back to the screens, looking at his search for lightsabers, looking at the schematics for building a single bladed, one jewled saber.

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 16th, 2002, 06:40:15 PM
Her eyes darted from the screen to the young Padawan.

"Anything else that you need help with?"

ChildOfTheForce
Jun 18th, 2002, 10:43:59 AM
The child looks up at Navaria, "No, i think i will be alright. Thank you for the help."

ChildOfTheForce
Jun 25th, 2002, 10:43:12 AM
Jedidiah finishes his search and downloads the information onto a holodisk for later study. Rising from the seat he was in, he bows to Naravia, then turns, walking silently towards the Living Quarters, where he will continue to study the Lightsaber, and the images that the search for the stone brought up.