PDA

View Full Version : Curiousity killed the....Sith? (OPEN)

SashaKovalev
Jun 4th, 2002, 01:16:52 PM
He was Sith. And he probably shouldnt have come. It had been against his better judgement, certainly, but he was young, just eighteen, and curious. Lady Vader had mentioned the place to him during a conversation at another bar. She hadnt told him not to come - in fact, she had told him about it when he'd asked her of other places there might be to 'relax'. He had come alone. It wasnt that he had a death wish. In fact, he hadnt really ever done anything all that bad, and there was no reason for jedi to have a problem with him, except of course, by affiliation. And he knew that generally, they wouldnt bother with him unless he caused some sort of problem.

He hadnt come to cause trouble, only to learn a bit more about the Jedi. Fundamentally, he understood the reason for the hatred between the Jedi and the Sith, but he hadnt yet developed that hatred himself. He hadnt yet had a reason to. And so it made him curious as to why the others hated them so much. He wanted to know for himself.

His light brown hair was a bit tousled from the slight breeze outside, and it took his violet eyes a moment to adjust to the difference in light from the outside.

When they had, he stepped just a bit further inside and out of habit, made his way over to the bar to get a drink.

(anyone feel free to join in. Not looking to cause trouble...just ...you know...visiting... ;) )

Loki Ahmrah
Jun 4th, 2002, 01:39:10 PM
Already sitting by the bar was Loki, a young boy of nine years. He was sat upon a tall stool and had just finished a conversation with Avolon who had now moved away to serve some regular patrons of Master Yoghurt's establishment. Before him was a tall glass of milk and a namana which he hadn't begun to eat yet.

It was mid-afternoon on a particularly warm summer's day in Arcan City, he was only in here to cool down, gently swinging his legs waiting for Natia to return from her quarters having just visited two friends on the outskirts of the city. This afternoon, he had nothing to do but no doubt he would find something to occupy him.

"Hello there, mister!" He said brightly upon seeing a man he'd not seen before walk up to the bar.

"I don't believe I've ever seen you in here before. How do you do?" He asked enthusiastically, holding his hand to shake in a gesture of greeting.

SashaKovalev
Jun 4th, 2002, 02:00:01 PM
As he approached the bar, he was greeted by a rather enthusiastic kid, who appeared to be somewhere in the range of eight to ten years old. He didnt have all that much experience with kids, except, of course, the fact that he'd been this kids age roughly nine years ago.

He couldnt help but be a bit suspicious of the kid - he seemed a little too friendly, but then, Sasha reminded himself, it was just a young boy, and he likely didnt know much better.

He extended his hand in return.

"You havent seen me here before, because I havent come here before." He replied, his tone relaxed and almost easygoing. He wasnt one to cause any sort of trouble, and saw no reason to be rude to the kid. Afterall, he had come here to learn.

"Is this your local hangout?" He asked with a bit of a grin as he made his way up to the bar. He relaxed one elbow upon it, ordered an ale, then turned back to the boy.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 4th, 2002, 02:25:13 PM
Xazor had seen a newcomer enter the bar. She was always interested in those she had never met...so she decided to speak with him. Rising from her seat across the room, the woman walked toward the young man. Her blue robes flowed behind her and the Garou Warrior braids in her hair swung together gently as she walked. The gold coins wove into them clanged together softly until she stopped behind him.

"Greetings newcomer.....I am Warrior Jedi Knight, Xazor Dawnstrider. Who might you be?"

She questioned gently as she took the empty seat beside him. Pushing her robes back, the shiny silver hilt of her saber could be seen in the light...until she moved her arm in front of it to rest her hands on the bar top. She noticed Loki and flashed a smile his way in recognition.

SashaKovalev
Jun 4th, 2002, 02:39:32 PM
He turned as she addressed him. He had thought he'd felt someone approaching, but had resisted the urge to actually look. He had been working very hard on his sense of aweness, and it seemed to be paying off.

He could feel his heart begin to pound a little in his chest as she introduced herself as a Jedi Knight and quietly inhaled a deep breath in an effort to slow it. He couldnt have missed the shine of her saber hilt. He didnt yet carry one, though perhaps someday he would.

"My name is Sasha." He replied evenly, his violet eyes meeting hers as she took the seat next to him. He didnt bother to reveal anything else about himself. There was no reason for him to do so. And most of what she might have wanted to know, she could easily have learned from him if she chose to do so.

He slid a few credits across the bar as the bartender slid his ale towards him.

He lifted it to his lips and took a slow drink.

"Do you come to this place often?" He asked. It wasnt a pick up line. It was a question asked out of curiousity, and in an effort to begin a conversation.

AmazonBabe
Jun 4th, 2002, 02:39:35 PM
:: AB had been sitting next to Loki, conversing occassionally with the boy. Actually, the boy had been the one doing most of the talking. She enjoyed his enthusiams towards life, and often would find him here at the bar, always with a glass of milk or namana juice, or in this case, both. ::

:: She looked over Loki's head, which wasn't hard to do seeing as how the boy hadn't hit his growth spurt yet, and she herself was tall for a woman, at the new comer to the B&G. She smiled in greeting as Loki voiced his own greeting, again with much enthusiasm. ::

:: She could sense the young man that had entered was of the Darkl Side, his thoughts ina state between turmoil and rest. This prompted her to figure he was just an Apprentice, newly accepted into a Sith group and just beginning to learn. A shame that such youth was wasted on anger and aggression. ::

:: She looked over as Xazor came by to give her own greeting, and figured it was her turn to speak up. She nodded in his direction, catching his attention momentarily with his name. ::

Welcome to Arcan IV, Sasha. While I am most popularly known as AmazonBabe, a nickname of sorts, my real name is Rie Mystt.

SashaKovalev
Jun 4th, 2002, 02:44:59 PM
He would not call her AmazonBabe. He would call her Rie. He looked in her direction as she spoke up. She was just beyond the young boy, to his left, and to his right sat Xazor. And she had heard his name as he introduced himself to Xazor.

"Thank you for the welcome." He replied quietly, his violet eyes studying her for a moment before he looked away. His gaze went, momentariily, to the floor. Something about her made him slightly uneasy. He had the feeling that his thoughts and emotions were an open book to her, and this made him unsettled.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 4th, 2002, 02:49:19 PM
Xazor smiled and nodded when he spoke.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Sasha.....so, you are Sith, yes?"

She had picked up on it right away. Her thoughts concurred with those of Master AB...it was sad to see another lost to the darkness. Glad that she was pulled from the life of agression and hate, Xazor smiled to herself, her elongated canines gleaming in the light as she ordered a Bantha Blaster. Turning back to Sasha, she looked over at the other Jedi and smiled their way.

"Yes, I come here often....."

She had nearly forgotten to answer his question, but had not neglected to do so. He was slightly on edge...she could feel it in his aura...and she could more than understand. That is how it was whenever she went to Rama's Corner and places of the such....

AmazonBabe
Jun 4th, 2002, 02:51:53 PM
:: She could feel the young man's unease. She pondered for a moment until she came across a thought that might break the ice a little. ::

Would you like something to drink, Sasha? This being your first visit to Yog's, I'll take care of the tab.

:: Just because he was a Sith, didn't mean she had to be unhospitable towards him. After all, it wasn't in her nature to shun those even of the Dark Side. But caution was always practiced. ::

SashaKovalev
Jun 4th, 2002, 03:04:25 PM
(OOC: *laughs* I cant keep up with you... :) )

So she knew. He wasnt surprised, yet the fact that she had voiced that she knew almost made things worse.

"I..." He began to respond, but paused, momentarily unsure of himself.

"Yes." He finally continued. "I am Sith." His eyes one again looked to the floor, and then back to the woman who had asked this of him.

He was almost relievd to answer the question fo whether or not he would like a drink. He almost smiled, and might have if he hadnt been so on guard. All the things he had heard had him on edge, though really, there was little reason for him to worry.

"I have one already, thanks." He replied as he raised his glass of ale, and took a longer drink than his first sip had been.

He felt the need to explain his presence there.

"I just...I've heard so much about the hatred between Jedi and Sith and I wanted to understand it for myself." He stated quietly.

"But the two of you arent exactly making it easy for me to understand." He added, referring to how hospitable they had been since his arrival.

Loki Ahmrah
Jun 4th, 2002, 03:04:30 PM
OOC: There, that's better. Sorry bout that, if a moderator sees this could they delete my previous post. Thanks.

"Yes, I suppose you could say that," Loki answered in response to Sasha's question, "I'm usually here early for breakfast and just before bedtime."

Still only a Padawan Learner, Loki's ability to immediatly detect the Dark Side was weak; it would take something pretty obvious to show to him through the Force that this man was a Dark-Sider. He smiled and peeled back the skin of the namana, he broke a piece off and put it away ravenously in one gulp, one day maybe someone would tell him he had picked up too many Cizerack eating habbits from Taataani.

"Would anyone like some?" He asked so that Xazor, Rie and Shasha could hear him, holding up the namana.

Suddenly something felt odd behind his ear. Damn!

"Hey Rie...I mean Master Rie, could you just check that braid for me? I think the darn thing's coming loose again!" He complained, beginning to regret opting for tradition and growing his hair. It was now long, thick and wavy, reaching down to the base of his neck yet tied back in a short pony tail. The padawan braid on the right of his head was such a problem to do, he'd never had anything like it before. It was still short as far as padawan braids go, just hanging below the base of his ear whereas most older padawan's braids reach down to their shoulders.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 4th, 2002, 03:10:03 PM
Xazor nodded and smiled to herself.

"I too was once a Sith....interesting the life they live is. Tell me...what made you choose it?"

She questioned gently. She then thought about what he had said. It was sad that the Sith were still putting bad ideas about the Jedi in the minds of those they trained. There was nothing wrong with the peace loving Jedi....the two groups could live in harmony if only they left one another alone.

"We will not be able to give you a reason to hate us....if that is what you seek....we are peacelovers and peacekeepers. You are on our turf and we treat you as a guest. Would you like something to eat with your drink?"

She questioned as her Bantha Blaster was brought to her. He seemed like a nice young man...it was a shame that the Sith frowned upon Jedi/Sith friendships...

SashaKovalev
Jun 4th, 2002, 03:35:10 PM
A smile finally made its way to his lips as the young boy offered some of his namana to he and the two women. He shook his head.

"Im all set, thanks." He replied to the kid. He couldnt help but almost chuckle at the boy's irritation with the long hair. His own was kept short for the most part, though it had gotten a bit shaggy recently, and he could have used a good trim.

As the boy and Rie were speaking with each other, he tuned back to Xazor.

He was surprised to learn she had once been a Sith, but then, perhaps, that was why she had been so patient with him thus far.

He paused before he spoke to answer her question. It had ben asked gently, and he knew it was not an interrogation. He had no intention of lying when he answered, he wanted only for the words to come out the way he intended them to.

"It chose me." He answered.

"I just...Im too impatient and I have to much anger for anything else. It just...suits me, I suppose." His violet eyes met hers and a wry smile crossed his features.

"I wouldnt make a good jedi." He added, in case she had any intentions of trying to sway his beliefs.

Her next statement, that they would not give him reason to hate them did not surprise him.

"I didnt think that you would necessarily give me a reason to hate. Im not looking for one, really. I just want to understand." He added in further explanation, his tone earnest as he spoke.

He shook his head at her offer of food.

"No, thank you." He replied and took another sip of his ale.

"What made you change your mind about being a Sith...?" He finally ventured to ask.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 4th, 2002, 03:49:21 PM
Xazor smiled gently as she listened to his words. She understood what he meant when he spoke. Looking down at her drink, she took a sip of it and then spoke once again.

"I choose my mind because it was ruining me. I was a Sith Knight....a Warrior. I had been for a long time and the blood of thousands was upon my hands, and still is to this day. It was ruining me....I was unhappy and I yearned to be able to live a good life. The Jedi offered to me what I never thought I would find....peace. Though I was terribly impatient and angry...they accepted me and I learned how to be at peace..."

She said softly. She took a piece of Loki's Namana and thanked him as she waited for Sasha to speak.

SashaKovalev
Jun 4th, 2002, 04:01:24 PM
He considered her words. That was onething he was getting much better at - listening and processing before he spoke in return.

He sighed softly.

"I dont know." He began, "I didnt join the Sith Order because I had a terrible lust to kill people..." He grinned slightly.

"Its just a place where I feel that I belong. Its there that I am beginning to find peace." He added.

It surprised him for a moment that he was so openly expressing his thoughts and feelings with this woman. But there was something about her that made him feel almost at ease. As much as he could in a jedi bar, that is.

"Was it difficult for you to make the decision to leave?" He asked.

AmazonBabe
Jun 4th, 2002, 04:02:58 PM
:: AB shook her head and thanked Loki for the offer before attending to his Padawan braid. She almost laughed. ::

Someone forgot to tie their braid properly today...

:: She lightly teased Loki, and tended to the hairs that were starting to unravel into wavey curls. In moments, the braid was done up again, nice and tightly. ::

There we go Loki.

:: She winked at him. ::

Don't be in such a hurry next time making it.

:: She smiled, turning her attention back to listening to the conversation between Xazor and Sasha. ::

Xazor Elessar
Jun 4th, 2002, 04:12:31 PM
Xazor smiled gently and shook her head.

"No.....I never looked back or thought twice about it. In actuality, I had never chosen the path...I was taken from my parents by a Sith Lord, and placed on the way to the Darkside. I grew to love it, though...."

She said softly, eating a bit of the Namana. Looking over at him, she smiled slightly. He was so nice....she longed to have a friend who was Sith, so she could bridge the gap between the two groups....but others always ripped those relationships apart...one she remembered particularily well....

SashaKovalev
Jun 4th, 2002, 04:26:18 PM
He didnt blame her for having anger. Being taken from one's parents could do that sort of thing, he supposed. Not having a father had done that to him. Or that had been his reason. Perhaps he was only hiding behind his own insecurities.

Her caught her slight smile, and returned it, though his smile was shy as he did. He hadnt really made any friends since his had left to join the army or navy, or go about their lives as men his age often did. But he brushed those thoughts aside. The simple fact was that she was a jedi, and he was an apprentice to a Sith Lord.

Briefly, he felt a strange tug on him, a sense almost of wistfulness that came from Xazor. His violet eyes narrowed slightly as he looked to her curiously.

"Are you ok?" He asked, not realizing that in having finally relaxed and forgotten about trying so hard to use the force, it had finally come to him. He had felt something naturally.

Loki Ahmrah
Jun 4th, 2002, 05:54:06 PM
"Thanks!" Loki said to Rie, feeling the secured hair braid.

"I remember feeling like such a girl when I started growing it, now though - it's not so bad." He smiled at the Jedi Master and added, "Perhaps I can help you with you're hair sometime, is your room dark when you're brushing your hair of a morning?"

For a moment his face was serious and he saw the look of suprise come over Rie, but before she sensed his deceit he broke out into a huge, cheeky grin. It was only joke, of course he didn't mean what he said; after all she was a beautiful lady. He was tempted to stick his tongue out but thought it best not to go to far with a member of the Council.

Unconciously, what he was trying to do all the while was keep his attention diverted from Sasha, the little boy got a shock to discover he was a Sith. Before he knew what Sith and Dark Jedi were capable of Loki was happy to chat with them. Now after having to fight them off in the Bar and Grill, he would be lying if he said he didn't fear them.

He was very nervous around the young man but didn't want to be rude, he took a sip of his water and began to breath steadily but quietly, for a moment his head was drooping so that he could close his eyes and try to push his fear away. He really hoped Sasha wouldn't pick up on his fear, he didn't want him to feel uncomfortable.

Gav Mortis
Jun 4th, 2002, 06:07:32 PM
"A Ruge please." Came the simple request of a young looking man at the bar behind Xazor.

"Sorry, a what?"

"A Ruge, as in an Alderaan Ruge. That is if you have any."

"I'm sorry sir, we stopped shipping that in a while ago, it's far too rare and expensive these days." Replied the bartender with a shake of his head.

"Understandable. Well there's no harm in trying, is there!" Answered the man, roughly in his late twenties with a smile. He paused for a moment, then added, "In that case make it a pitcher of Bendbelly Dark."

This went on whilst the lady next to him, whose hair he noted was laced decoratively oddly enough with gold coins, he looked at these for a moment, listening to their somewhat delicate conversation; emotions spilling this way and that. Yet when he heard that the young man was a new recruit of the Sith Order, Gav's interest was lifted. The young apprentice was unsure, lacked guidance and direction, he was corrupted yet it wasn't too late for him.

He paid the bartender and picking up his glass, took a swig and said rather audibly, catching the attention of all four who were conversing, "What do you find so attractive about the Dark Side, friend, tell me; why did you join the Sith Order?"

SashaKovalev
Jun 5th, 2002, 07:31:53 AM
As he spoke with Xazor, the young boy beside him seemed to be fidgeting restlessly, playing with his braid and teasing Rie. It had been difficult not to hear the young boy, for his voice, being younger, carried a bit higher pitch than the other voices surrounding them.

At that point, he might have picked up on the boy's fear, only a new voice lifted up over the din of the conversations surrounding them in pub. He hadnt thought their conversation had been that audible for others, but apparently it had, and he was unsettled by the man's question. He wasnt there to draw attention to himself. He was there to learn.

As he turned to look at the man, he noticed that he appeared to be about 10 years Sasha's senior, and while his question had been asked without malice of any sort, the young Sith was instantly on guard.

His violet eyes stared for a moment as he struggled between the truth and a flippant remark. Having been raised by his mother, and his mother only, his respect for women ran deep. Men, on the other hand, though he was one himself, were a source of his anger. He'd never had any sort of father figure, and for that, he was bitter.

But he wasnt the type to instigate, and he was in a Jedi bar. He had come to learn, not to fight. And certainly, this was a fight he would have lost without question had he been stupid enough to try.

"I just felt drawn to it." He finally answered. His eyes flickered to the floor, and then back up at the man. He could feel the boy and Rie to one side of him, and Xazor to the other. They had been warm and friendly to him thus far, and it was because of them that he had been able to answer Gav with the truth.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 5th, 2002, 08:39:51 AM
Xazor nodded slightly and smiled.

"I'm okay...just thinking about something. I once had a good friend who was Sith...but then someone killed our relationship. Now he barely says anything to me...and I cannot bare to even look at him. It pains my heart so to know what we had and could have had now...I only hope that one day he will speak with me again..."

She sighed slightly and took a sip of her drink, but then suddenly an odd man caught her attention. He was rather loud and carried on quite like he owned the place. She lofted a brow and looked at him curiously when he questioned Sasha.

"He was simply drawn to it, you got a problem?"

She questioned, but then realized that she just defended a Darksider. Paying no mind to it, she continued watching the man beside her. She did not wish for a fight or anything of the sort, but he was sticking his nose in business that was not his own...it was rather irritating when one was trying to carry a nice conversation. She could feel Sasha relax a bit...and she did not wish for him to feel uncomfortable because someone else had to ruin it...

SashaKovalev
Jun 5th, 2002, 09:07:48 AM
He wanted to know more about this woman and her former Sith friend. Who had killed the relationship? And why? He wanted to know. And perhaps, later, he would. But for now, they had been interrupted, and the conversation would have to wait.

As soon as the words came from his mouth, his answer the man's question, Xazor had defended him. It struck him because he had come here to learn of the hatred, but she had shown him nothing of the sort. And on top of it all, she was sticking herself out there to...defend him?

He glanced in her direction, his gaze half surpised and amused, half thankful. If he hadnt been in a jedi bar, he might have felt differently, indignant, perhaps, that she didnt think he could fend for himself. But here, in this place, there was no room for such pride.

Gav Mortis
Jun 5th, 2002, 11:52:29 AM
"Does it look like I have any kind of problem?" He asked Xazor immediatly, his eyes casually meeting hers, he looked irritated at how she had spoken to him, "No, it doesn't, so kindly be more polite when addressing a perfect stranger."

Then he returned his attention to the young man, he pulled his stool closer and took his seat once more. He was only concerned with the young man for the time-being.

"I hope I'm not being too intrusive here; it's just that your conversation interests me and I am curious about the Dark Side and it's allure. But please don't feel uncomfortable around me, I don't mean you any discomfort." He said rather openly with a smile, his gaze was soft and unabraisive, the tone of his voice, eloquent and smooth.

"Now you say you were drawn to it, fair enough. But does that not mean you should neccessarily sucumb to it's call? And does it not ever cross your mind that it may be the wrong choice?" He paused for a moment, took a sip of his ale and added, "Think about it, a Sith is trained to hate and destroy those that seek to do good in the Galaxy. Take these people around you for example; you are going to go down a path that bids you to kill these young women, this little boy. Believe me, friend, that is no logical thought process; to destroy good is in itself evil. Do you willingly admit that you want to be evil? I see it in your eyes, friend, you are young, corruptable but--" His eyes narrowed and he shook his head and let out with a sigh, "--damn! There is a remarkable intellect in there, please take my advice and use it."

AmazonBabe
Jun 5th, 2002, 12:15:30 PM
:: The conversation seemed to be going well for the most part until Xazor answered the Sith rather rudely. Yeah, that was a great way to start something. ::

:: AB frowned slightly and sent Xazor a light reprimand via the Force for her rash words. ::

Try not to be confrontational, Xazor. There is only conversation here. Let's not rpovoke it to turn into anything else. For the sake of peace.

:: She smiled after her message was sent to reassure she was not upset with xazor. She was only cautioning her to think before acting or speaking, especially in the company of Sith. ::

:: She continued sipping at her tea, listening to the conversation, though rarely participating in it. ::

Xazor Elessar
Jun 5th, 2002, 12:30:07 PM
Xazor heard the message sent by Master AB. Her face flushed a deep crimson as she was caught off guard. The Knight had to remember to be at peace with the other man.

Thank you....

She said in resonse, adding a gentle smile afterwards.

SashaKovalev
Jun 5th, 2002, 12:32:43 PM
He detected the irritation in the man's voice as he replied to Xazor. And then it was smooth once again as he returned his attention to Sasha. As he pulled his stool closer to the young Sith, Sasha became more rigid in his posture, his hand instantly going out of reflex to where he normally would have carried his blaster. Only, he wasnt carrying it this day. He wasnt carying any sort of weapon as he hadnt wanted to provoke anything by appearing with one.

Though the man's words called for Sasha to be relaxed, it wasnt something he could do. He didnt feel at ease with this man the way he had with Xazor.

He waited for the man to finish speaking, trying to hear all of his words, but as soon as he felt the need to defend, some ofthe meaning behind Gav's words were lost to him.

When Gav finished speaking, he himself took a sip of his ale, trying to think clearly about his words before he spoke.

"I didnt jump into this decision." He stated quietly.

"I considered it for quite some time. And I havent received any training so far asking me to hate and destroy." Which was true. He just didnt add that he handt really had much formal training.

He sighed.

"Im not trying to be evil." He stated.

"I'm just trying to be true to myself. And right now, this is something I feel the need to do." His words were earnest and honest. He didnt feel an overwhelming lust to kill or torture or harm. It was more that he held much anger and impatience within him, and the Sith encouraged him to release those feelings. It wasnt unusual for him to have them when he was surrounded by so many others who had the same feelings. With them, he didnt feel like such an outsider.

"I appreciate your advice, but I didnt come here to try to have someone change my mind. I believe in my decision." He added quite firmly.

Gav Mortis
Jun 5th, 2002, 12:48:06 PM
"As did I," he responded quietly, then repeated solomnly, "As did I."

His eyes tried to meet Sasha's averted gaze; he still felt uncomfortable. Gav began to feel frustrated, he is so young just like he was and is headed down the same path and Gav will not stand to see another life go to waste, to rack and ruin.

"I'm not trying to change your mind!" He argued, "I am merely trying to show you the truth. I have been in your position, I have been down that path and I know where it ends. A life of hatred and anger leads only to misery. You choose to be a Sith and you're life will be soon dominated by an unquenchable bloodlust. I know you can't feel it now, but you will!"

He quickly placed his glass down in an effort to hold Sasha's entire attention, before he lost interest. Before it was too late.

"You may believe in your decision and respect that, yes you are an individual, but I promise you, the path you are walking will consume you - you will not escape." He paused a moment, then pleaded, "It is torture! I am not suggesting you become a Jedi, all I am saying is don't be dragged into a war that was started milennia ago. The Jedi-Sith conflict is unending: whether or not you choose a life of service--" He said this, gesturing to Xazor, Rie and Loki, then gestured to Sasha, "--or a life of slavery is irrelivant. The path is paved for both Jedi and Sith - it leads only to death and destruction."

Gav then sat back, at twenty-six years old, he sounded like he was eighty but he knew what he was talking about in this case. Perhaps his words may be contraversial, perhaps the company disagree with his words but that didn't matter. Gav was determined not to see another life go to waste.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 5th, 2002, 12:58:28 PM
Xazor lofted a brow and turned directly toward Gav. She could not believe that these words were coming from him! She would have said them herself, but did not wish to "preach" to the young man. It was not her place to try to shove the ways of the Jedi down his throat...but she couldn't understand why this man was speaking as he was.

I don't understand...are you not Sith? I know very well what the path does to oneself...but why? Why are you speaking out against it?

She spoke in Gav's mind, hoping he had the ability to speak back to her through the Force...

Loki Ahmrah
Jun 5th, 2002, 01:12:06 PM
Now that Loki's senses were open, it wasn't difficult to realise the dark nature of the second man to enter the conversation, he seemed a little imporsing although polite enough. He took a sip of milk and remained quiet, the man who had not yet introduced himself seemed to know what he was talking about but his words were confusing to Loki. Was this the kind of deceit that he had been warned about?

Thinking he chose not speak or judge to early, besides he hadn't the wisdom to do so.

Gav Mortis
Jun 5th, 2002, 01:20:11 PM
Gav grinned inwardly when he heard the young lady asked, "Are you not a Sith?" That word was thrown around so loosely these days he thought, he didn't want to be precise with her but wanted to satisfy her curiosity.

"I would rather not label myself as anything these days. But as to why I am saying this, well surely you know the only feasable answer: Because it is the truth."

His subtle words were quietly embedded in her mind, his eyes barely met hers as he spoke, not wanting to make their "conversation" obvious.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 5th, 2002, 01:25:31 PM
The words echoed in Xazor's mind and she looked about the room to keep their conversing hidden. His words were a surprise...and she was slightly confused once again.

Yes...I know it's the truth...but I still don't understand why you would speak it. If you are not Sith...and you are not Jedi...what are you? I was once a Sith and I would have never proclaimed "the truth" to someone...

She spoke in his mind once again, looking over at Master AB and smiling gently. She took another bite of the Namana and drank some of her Bantha Blaster.

SashaKovalev
Jun 5th, 2002, 01:32:45 PM
For a moment, he felt confusion. He had heard these things before, though not spoken quite so emphatically.

But he was stubborn. He needed somehow to justify to himelf that he had made the right decision. He wouldnt choose another path. Not right now, at least, not right here. To do such a thing would be weak. To make a decision and not follow through with it. And certainly, he had made his decision with good reason. He had made it because it suited him.

"As I said, I appreciate your advice, but I have made my decision." He repeated a bit more firmly, his temper beginning to rise ever so slightly.

He knew that Xazor had once been Sith. Had this man as well? Or was he just a crusader for the light? He tried to detect this, but nothing seemed to come to him. He could only feel Xazor beside and Loki beside him, the goodness about them drowning what little of his ability he had to read others.

Gav Mortis
Jun 5th, 2002, 02:02:17 PM
"No offense but I'm in no position to share my personal alignments with you. It's not like we're close or anything - let's just say I'm not your stereotypical dark-sider and leave it at that."

He glanced at Xazor and smiled briefly then returned his attention to Sasha. His face lost it's softness and became grave.

"In which case you are doomed: there will come a day when any of these individuals will have to drive there Jedi weapon through your black heart. You may feel comfortable around them now; but take a good luck into their eyes and realise that one day, you will hate them--" He glanced at the two ladies and the little boy, "--hate them with all your being. You'll be a madman, corrupted by an endless list of lies. So remember my words when that day comes, and realise how weak you truely are."

He picked up his glass, as casually as before and too a swig, turning to Rie he smiled and said, "You should be the official hair-sylist of the Jedi Order!" He glanced to the little boy and said teasingly, "After all, I would say a haircut is in order for you, young sir!"

He winked jokingly at him and took another swig of his ale.

SashaKovalev
Jun 5th, 2002, 02:13:01 PM
He wasnt sure whether to feel anger or fear in reaction to Gav's words. It was likely that he felt both, but anger was easier to accept than fear, and it was to the anger that he gave in. The man's rather gentle countenance thus far had rapidly changed, and his words felt harsh.

He bristled at them. Who was this man to tell him how he would one day think, feel, or act? What did this man know of him? He could feel the heat of his anger rise to his cheeks and his violet eyes narowed to a glare.

"You know nothing of me." He stated, the tone of his voice carrying his agitation. He set the drink he had been holding on the bar and stood from his seat.

"And you know nothing of what will become of me." He added. His cheeks were flushed in anger, and his fists clenched tightly at his side.

He glanced briefly at Xazor.

"Perhaps we'll meet again." He stated quietly, and then he turned and walked towards the door. Gav's words had unsettled him, and he couldnt bear to remain so close to the man.

AmazonBabe
Jun 5th, 2002, 03:39:30 PM
:: AB lifted an eyebrow and chuckled at Gav's remark. She lifted her mug of tea in response. ::

Charmed, as always.

:: And she meant it. Though Gavmay have been of the darker side, he was always a gentleman... when it suited him, of course. She sipped her tea and looked over towards Loki, not able to contain herself from ruffling the boy's tousled curls atop his head. ::

Xazor Elessar
Jun 6th, 2002, 12:28:24 PM
Xazor was sad that Sasha choose to leave. Siging, she waved slightly.

"I hope we do....."

She called after him as he left Master Yoghurt's Bar and Grill. She then turned to Master AB and smiled gently as she finished off the Namana.