PDA

View Full Version : Need A Cop To Your Robber?

Elsius Brandt
Jun 4th, 2002, 02:13:35 AM
I know how it is to have a criminal character. I have one. I find it kind of meaningless unless there's that one factor, the cop. Everyone good bad guy needs a good guy nemesis. I don't have to arrest you, just hassle you and chase you. Heck, if I get enough people to let me hassle them, I'll make a most wanted list and keep it updated.

So how about it? Anybody want to start a RP with me playing cat to your mouse?

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 4th, 2002, 10:02:55 PM
you know, if I wasn't so damn busy I have a chacter that would fit this bill perfectly :lol

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 5th, 2002, 03:50:26 AM
Dang, I be thinking the same thing too.

AmazonBabe
Jun 5th, 2002, 11:55:51 AM
Well, I kinda have a character that can be harrassed every now and again. His name's Clive Jerrard. He's a weapons dealer, and though his license is legal, he sometimes deals in the "alley ways" with illegal weaponry.

He has a ship hangar and weapons depot on Nar Shada where anything goes, so he can't really be pinned there. But he has a weapons shop on Coruscant where he get's shipments from his depot on Nar Shada.

He used to be an infamous pirate known simply as Cyclops (for his missing eye), but gave up pirating to move on to gun running.

He's a potential character to be harrassed with. :)

Clive Jerrard
Jun 5th, 2002, 11:56:39 AM
Someone call? :p

Xazor Elessar
Jun 5th, 2002, 12:01:20 PM
Hmmmm...idea for a new character. :lol If I had more time, I would be up for it too...when summer gets into full swing, I'll look ya up! :)

Tirsa Krylana
Jun 5th, 2002, 08:12:56 PM
Tirsa here, stealer extraordinaire.... Also, killer, hijacker ... slicer.

I'm anything you need me to be ;)

Trust me :D

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 6th, 2002, 11:16:38 AM
*cough* I'm here *cough*

:D

Sanis Prent
Jun 6th, 2002, 11:31:16 AM
howdy

Clive Jerrard
Jun 6th, 2002, 02:03:44 PM
:lol

It's amazing how we just pour out of the woodwork at the mention of getting harrassed, chased, and bothered by the law! :lol

Guess this means life would just be too damn boring without those goody two-shoe cops. :D

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 6th, 2002, 03:04:04 PM
Amen to that :lol

And can I add that I'm disturbed every time I see a post by myself in the GJO; that CT just really weirds me out.

Tirsa Krylana
Jun 6th, 2002, 10:45:54 PM
hear, hear sista! Damn flatfoots :mad

Elsius Brandt
Jun 12th, 2002, 11:10:20 AM
Sorry for the slow reply (vacation. coming to an end though)

Well, Elsius isn't exactly a goody goody cop. He'll bust you in the mouth before he asks you a question, then beat you some more for not answering quick enough. Disregarding the fact your mouth is covered by a fist.

I'd love the chance to RP with any of you. Just drop me a PM if you're still interested and we can come up with something.

S'Il, it seems like we're in so many RPs that I'm failing to complete... but let's tack on one more! :lol Elsius will probably come after you. Would you be opposed if I just started a thread in the RPing forum, with me looking for you?

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 12th, 2002, 11:24:00 AM
Dude, you have to mee t Tohmaahwk. A Military officer who sees things your way :)

Shoot first and read em their non eixstant right later

Elsius Brandt
Jun 12th, 2002, 11:42:29 AM
James T. Tohmahawk... he might end up knocking Elsius through a wall because of his attitude. They're peas in a pod but head butting is inevitable. :)

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 12th, 2002, 12:13:58 PM
Tohamahwk rather likes BAMF's. Mainly cause he's the baddest BAMF of them all :)

Elsius Brandt
Jun 12th, 2002, 12:28:42 PM
::Singing::

Q'Dunn!!!... He's one bad mother--Shut your mouth! I'm just talking 'bout Q'Dunn...

:lol

Well, then he'll like Elsius. Look at "Soap" in the bar. He's hot headed at first, but that's just because they tried to take his baby away(gun). Otherwise he's a smooth BAMF.

Oh, BTW, he's the head of the RSC now. Because Cline took a leave of absence to train as a Jedi. The senate put him in charge. Mainly because of his high success rate.

Sanis Prent
Jun 12th, 2002, 12:29:51 PM
The most BA of al MF's don't even try to be, hot shot :)

Elsius Brandt
Jun 12th, 2002, 12:30:43 PM
Oh, that high sucess rate is with another outfit. Correlian PD I think, or something like that. Anything where I can say he's a good cop, but still not claim to have roleplaying experience. To say he did good things in the RSC is pretending he actually caught other RPers before.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jun 13th, 2002, 12:11:35 PM
If you post it, I will come :D :D