PDA

View Full Version : Visitation from the Hobgoblin.

Evil Hobgoblin
May 10th, 2001, 10:53:58 AM
Hob purposefully walked up to the door to Deception's Study. The large door was again functional- repaired and sealed against casual entry. So Hob knocked with one of his feet. ~ Deception,~ he called mentally. ~ Hob has a request. Would ye open yer door and hear it?~

There was a quiet acknowledgement from Jeseth, followed by a short pause as the door was opened. There was a second pause as Jeseth adjusted to seeing Hob standing on his hands instead of his feet.

Hob privately noticed a few scuff marks on Jeseth's shoes, but did not laugh.

Jeseth Cloak
May 10th, 2001, 04:36:16 PM
Jeseth raised a brow, a typical sign that something had caught his attention. How strange to see Hob walking about so naturally upon his hands...

You may speak your mind, brother...

Evil Hobgoblin
May 11th, 2001, 08:52:18 AM
~ Thank ye,~ Hob reached a hand up and absently scratched his beard. ~ Old Hob needs torches. Six of them, and he needs them t' be able to burn for six hours each. Since ye've previously held the Book of Anger, Hob hopes that ye might have a few on hand since supplies are limited here on Bast.~

Jeseth Cloak
May 13th, 2001, 05:00:59 PM
"Yes... I beleive I have some of the materials which you seek."

A chest laucnhed itself across the room, landing at Hob's feet and it's lock clicking open. Within were held several materials which could be utilized for incantations, ceremonies, and rituals. The six tourches which Hob would find, rested snuggly beneath a layer of what seemed to be leathered flesh.

"Take... anything you like. Return whatever you find that you no longer have a use for; As you said, materials are supplies are limited..."

A blue glow illuminated the room, giving light to the objects which were slightly spilled outside of the steel and wooden chest. Hob's eyes slid across the room, pinpointing the source of the glow: The body of the Jedi Knight Fire Hazzard, suspended within a glowing blue liquid, finally dressed as if she were some doll for display.

"I myself am prepairing for a ritual... of sorts. Perhaps in time I may come seeking your assistance, if you'd be so kind."

Evil Hobgoblin
May 13th, 2001, 09:50:19 PM
~ As ye've aided Hob, so shalt Hob aid ye. Aye thankee, Brother. Ye need but call upon me closet, an' I shalt assist.~

Hob bowed to Jeseth, his eyes briefly lingering on the dead Jedi body before turning fully to the chest. It took only a moment to investigate the contents of the chest. There were many interesting things that Hob had no use for, some which he did. He pulled the grimy sack he used for carrying things off his back and set it on the floor.

Into the sack went the six torches, a lighter, two-blue jeweled rings, and a device for etching inscriptions into stone. The leather-hide flap closed, and Hob tugged it securely tight.

With a deferential nod to Jeseth, the dwarf left his room. He had a second stop to make.