PDA

View Full Version : *Hob enters with a floating Card.*

Evil Hobgoblin
Apr 18th, 2001, 06:56:51 PM
Hob brings the levitated apprentice into his home, passing through the Gallery Vault and into the Crystal Cavern. He lofts Card over the fountain and sends her body to rest on the ledge of his fountain.

Hob then climbs up the wall using the crystals as handholds. He settles into a niche atop the wall and calls upon the Force.

Inside Cardinal's mind, the blue glow of the crystals begins to glow hypnotically- one of Hob's illusions. ~ Cardinal Aiyalin,~ her Master's voice whispers in her mind. ~ I wish t'see the face of this intruder. Show him to me.~

Inside Cardinal's mind, a powerful compulsion to obey Hob takes hold of her thoughts.

Cardinal Aiyalin
Apr 18th, 2001, 09:50:29 PM
**Suddenly in front of Hob an image appearred. Slow at first, but soon it began to take shape. He heard her tired voice echoing in the vaults of his mind as the image took shape.

He has flaming red hair, and crystalline green eyes. The man is tall, and his shoulders broad. I feel like I have seen him before in my life, but I cannot quite place where. Master Hob.. I am so tired... so cold.. Help me, please..

Evil Hobgoblin
Apr 18th, 2001, 10:01:05 PM
The soothing glow inside Cardinal's mind takes a greater hold on her, and the compulsion intensifies. ~ If ye are tired, then ye shall sleep. Let this mystery do its own speaking.~

As Cardinal begins to sleep in earnest, Hob's mind touches her own, swimming through the jumbled sea of thoughts that a mind becomes upon losing consciousness.

~ Ye've dared t' meddle with my apprentice, thing,~ Hob tells it. ~ And for that, ye must give Hob the reason why, or suffer the consequences.~

Cardinal Aiyalin
Apr 18th, 2001, 10:36:37 PM
**Card's concious mind drifted into a deep sleep, healing her body during the rest.

**The other presence flinched back from Hob's powerful voice. It had barely a hold to grab onto, but yet it stood firm. The face seemed to snarl -- an animalistic, feral smile.

I am not afraid of thou, deformed one!!! Dost thou think I fear such a mangled and maligned creature ! I already have a stong hold on this pathetic fool's mind. She dost not know who I am, but I have known her for years. She will pay for what she did to me. Pay with her soul. Thou darest think you can match against a Jedi's spirit. Fool..

**His voice trailed off into mad laughter, rebounded from the corners of Hob's mind. Taunting him, provoking him.

Evil Hobgoblin
Apr 18th, 2001, 10:54:24 PM
Hob drew back his lips in a toothy grin.

It wanted to play.

Hob took the laughter echoing through his mind and twisted it, shunting it towards his unknown foe. Each echo, it shifted slightly in sound until the laughter was hollow and meaningless, as though it was made by a soulless computer.

~ I warn ye, meaningless simpleton,~ Hob continued. ~ Hob has lived far longer than this child who is my apprentice. Her soul is mine so long as she is in my service. As it is she who gives you power, so then is it Hob who controls that power. Hob has a certain- power- over the ghosts who live in Bast. Ye, too, shall come t' obey Hob.~

Hob waved a hand over Cardinal's sleeping form and it rose into the air again, her arms falling down. She drifted over the fountain, and though water splashed onto her and her hands were in the fountain pool, those physical sensations could not bring her past the glowing blue blanket in Cardinal's mind. ~ Ye shall give me yer name, thing, or I shall kill ye along with her.~

Cardinal Aiyalin
Apr 18th, 2001, 11:10:13 PM
**A startled silence echoed through the air. Another snarl was heard..

Thou wouldst not DARE!! Thou canst not !! She is thy's PUPIL!!!

**The tone of outrage and shock subsided as Hob's face did not change in expression. He began mumbling, upset and obviously irritated.

Thou wouldst. I see it in thine eyes. Thou would kill her as readily as thy would kill an ant.

**Wonder radiated through Cardinal's soul -- this malformed munchkin was more of a threat than the voice had realized.

My name was Jaherrrin Da'Liteheart. I was once a Jedi knight, slain by this foul girl's hand. I will have my revenge, I willst take her. Soon her soul will become min

**The voice seemed to flee, leaving behind only traces of maniacle laughter.

Evil Hobgoblin
Apr 18th, 2001, 11:20:05 PM
Hob drew in a breath and set his apprentice back on the fountain's ledge. The accumulated usage of his powers had tired him mentally, and beads of sweat stood out on his forehead.

It remained to be seen whether the Shining Dark would foretell a bright future for Hob and Cardinal, but for now at least, Hob was able to maintain control.

Hob dove into his fountain from where he stood, diving deep and touching the fountain's bottom, then rising to the surface. He got out, dripping water on the floor but grinning mightily. It was doubtless that Hob's powers over the Force would increase faster than the spirit's powers over his apprentice.

Hob gestured, and Cardinal's levitated body followed him into the guest bedroom. Hob left his apprentice sleeping atop the grand bed and then headed further into his cavern for some study.

Cardinal Aiyalin
Apr 20th, 2001, 01:55:30 PM
**Hob had locked her body into a comatose state, working to rebuild itself while she rested. Through the Force, she sent her mind out searching -- looking for the one person who would be able to comfort her uneasy spirit. With as much power as she had, she called weakly out to the presence inside Deception's study.

Dyne... Dyne... come to me.....

**Her mind gasped with the effort, even expending that much energy tired her. For now, Cardinal simply relaxed, feeling her body quickly working to heal her wounds.

Dyne Darkforce
Apr 20th, 2001, 02:12:02 PM
Dyne walks into Sight's Closet from his wait (http://pub47.ezboard.com/ftheblackhand23755frm4.showMessage?topicID=36.topi c) in Jeseth's library. He sees Cardinal resting in front of him then walks over to her. Dyne gives a slight nod of his head to both of the other men present in the room. Standing near Cardinal, he looks on quietly, awaiting for her to acknowledge his presence.

"You called for me Card...?"

Cardinal Aiyalin
Apr 20th, 2001, 02:20:58 PM
**Her soul relaxed as soon as she saw his face in the doorway. He calmed her mind, soothing her tired spirit -- just his presence was good enough. She could not move to touch him, but her soul was strengthened enough to speak.

"Thank you, for coming, Dyne. I just need.... you.. to sit beside me while I rest.. to know you are here... if you do not mind.."

**Again the stress was too much to bear, and she quieted. Cardinal's mind dozed for a while, locked inside that healing statis.

Dyne Darkforce
Apr 20th, 2001, 02:34:33 PM
Dyne nods and sits down nearby her smiling at Cardinal. He looks up the stasis field and sighs to himself. The Sith wanted to caress and touch her warm and gentle hands. As soon as Dyne found out he wanted that, it struck Dyne on what was happening to him. He kept it inside for now, locked away so only he knows. Dyne looked back up at Cardinal again.

"How are you faring now....?"

Cardinal Aiyalin
Apr 20th, 2001, 05:11:25 PM
**She hears his voice inquiring to her health, and drowsily her soul woke up. The statis was hard to bear, hard to concentrate on anything other than sleep.

I am ok.. for now.. I just need..resttt....

**The word trailed off as her mind sunk back down into the statis.

--------------

**Hours later, Dyne had fallen asleep beside the bed. Cardinal opened her eyes, feeling as if she had slept for ages instead of under a day. Moving her head slightly, she lifted up a hand and placed it on Dyne's. She was confused as to why he was here, not remembering calling out to him in the statis.

"Dyne.. Dyne.. wake up..."

**Her voice was weak and low, but still powerful enough to travel to his ears.

Dyne Darkforce
Apr 20th, 2001, 05:17:31 PM
Dyne opens his eyes slowly and feels someones touch on his hand. Being tired from the beast attack and moving through the forest, it had taken its toll on him. Dyne was not aware to the fact that something was happening to him as well. No one knew, as Dyne himself didnt either. The Sith needed to get himself treated too, very soon. He moved his head around to see Card, as her voice hummed into his ears. Widening his eyes, he moves closer to her quickly.

"Cardinal, are you ok, I mean what is wrong?"

Cardinal Aiyalin
Apr 20th, 2001, 07:11:53 PM
**She smiled weakly at him. Bringing her hand up, she lightly brushed his cheek. Her chest hurt still, but Cardinal would never admit weakness in front of others.

"How did you get.. inside.. this is The Black Hand.. they just.. let you in??"

**Closing her eyes, she slowly brought her hand back down to the bed.

Dyne Darkforce
Apr 21st, 2001, 01:03:07 AM
"Jeseth let me in Cardinal. You can rest now, you dont have to talk until you are healed. I will be here until that happens."

Dyne nods his head slightly and brushes his hand across hers lightly. He smiles and holds onto her hand for the time being.

Cardinal Aiyalin
Apr 22nd, 2001, 09:32:53 PM
**She smiles at him weakly. His hand holding hers sent tingles through her entire body. She raises herself off the sheets slowly, sitting up. Her move sent shocks of pain down her spine.

"Could you please help me to my room, Dyne? I believe I can walk.. but I need your support."

Dyne Darkforce
Apr 22nd, 2001, 09:43:49 PM
Dyne gets to his feet quickly then takes her hand into his. He decides to lift her to her room instead of walking. Dyne picks her up in his arms and winks down upon her. Cardinal's eyes sparkled more then ever, as he completely melted from her looks. Dyne felt a nice and warm sensation across his whole body.

"You aint walking, ill carry you Card."

Slowly making his way out of the room, Cardinal guides him to her room. Dyne follows her directions, making sure not to hurt her. Following her directions precisely, Dyne strides down the hallway, trying to get her to a bed again as soon as he could. Walking down a few more corridors and a double door, he promptly arrives at her room. Opening the door, Dyne walks in with Cardinal......