PDA

View Full Version : Paris

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 3rd, 2002, 09:52:02 PM
http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=298100

I personally have no objections to what he asks, cept for what I stated. Anyone else have a problem since he is asking first?

Morgan Evanar
Jun 3rd, 2002, 10:05:55 PM
I think he goes overboard on the disabilities thing, but I don't really care, since it doesn't really affect things too much overall.

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 3rd, 2002, 10:06:36 PM
Nope, no problem by me.

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 3rd, 2002, 10:25:37 PM
I'll take him on... I don't mind challenges ^_^ And I didn't think there would be a problem but I wanted a few opinions.... Course more is welcomed :p

Sage Hazzard
Jun 3rd, 2002, 10:59:16 PM
He's my brother IRL, btw, in case no one knew.

Morgan, he does have only dissabled Jedi characters, you're right. He's just like that. The box doesn't exist in his world and he's always trying to break the mold. Don't anyone worry though, he doesn't do it for personal gain or to get other characters to feel sorry for him. He just likes giving himself weaknesses, then working against them. His belief being, like mine, that all great characters have great flaws.

Also, he's not planning for this character to become all brainiac and be able to control stuff with his mind. Him wanting extra ability in past training, is mostly for his desease problem only. To handicap himself more, his character's a scholastic person without fighting capabilities. He's never picked up a weapon, being in a plastic devider all his life. I mean really, it'd be stupid to swing around a lightsabre in a confined space, where an accidental whole could mean death.

Navaria, I think your character would be good. Everyone thought it was a great idea for Sage to train D'Mourning.... wrong. It was quite an odd experience...

(P.S.: For those unaware, my brother intends to kill off D'Mourning.)

Morgan Evanar
Jun 3rd, 2002, 11:13:19 PM
I have no problem with such character flaws. Morgan's tend to exibit themselves now and again. Makes things belivable

My issue is taking it to an extreme of borderline silliness. Thats just my opinion tho, and you know what they say about opinions.

AmazonBabe
Jun 4th, 2002, 02:18:56 PM
Should be an interesting character to say the least. :)

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jun 4th, 2002, 07:58:47 PM
Its cool :cool that he takes on that character. I give him credit to do one with disabilities. More power to him.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jun 4th, 2002, 09:51:32 PM
yep wesa PMing back and forth. Looks like soon we should be starting but I am not sure if he wants to start before or after he kills his other character

:: reminds herself to ask next time ::

Sage Hazzard
Jun 4th, 2002, 11:24:52 PM
He's not killing his other character. He had it all planned out, but couldn't follow through with it. It really bummed him out when he thought about D'Mourning dying. So he's going to keep him.

However, he's still doing this other character. Although be warned, this is more of a scholastic character. He won't be getting in many fights, etc. More of a scholar Jedi.

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 5th, 2002, 06:28:56 PM
No problem. I don't mind that at all