PDA

View Full Version : Bespin:Operation 1

Darth Viscera
Jun 3rd, 2002, 02:59:04 PM
OOC: Is there any reason why I shouldn't send a hail of turbolaser fire into your captured comm center and ruin this now? I don't recall being consulted about this RP.

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 3rd, 2002, 05:40:17 PM
OOC : I was under the impression Cloud City was sent into the depths of Bespin a long time ago when RSO tried to get it. I am uncertain if it was ever rebuilt

Loki Ahmrah
Jun 3rd, 2002, 05:49:16 PM
Originally posted by Marcus Q'Dunn
OOC : I was under the impression Cloud City was sent into the depths of Bespin a long time ago when RSO tried to get it. I am uncertain if it was ever rebuilt

Ditto. These OOC posts might have to be separated and sent to the OOC forum for discussion.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jun 3rd, 2002, 08:47:23 PM
I agree and will do so now. OOC discussion like this are for the OOC forum. Only IC posts are allowed in the RP forums

Taajeerro Zaajuurree
Jun 4th, 2002, 12:17:30 AM
OOC:Same person, just a different character.

WTF? Consult you on an attack? Uh like what would you like me to consult with you on?

As for Cloud City, I guess someone rebuilt it when everyone wasn't looking. j/k

Accutally I was under the impression that it had been rebuilt, and when it was attacked by the Imperials, well you can draw your own conclusion from that.

And I'd like to thank the mods for splitting this off from the IC thread.

Darth Viscera
Jun 4th, 2002, 12:27:44 AM
WTF? Consult you on an attack? Uh like what would you like me to consult with you on?

After the attempted NR RPs, it's agreed that you communicate with a person when you want to have an RP of this type.

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 4th, 2002, 04:11:30 AM
If I am not mistaken, an attack on a held world must be done with the consultation of the group involved.

Or am I mistaken? It's something like that now, aint it?

Charley
Jun 4th, 2002, 08:12:16 AM
Correct. Notification must be given.