PDA

View Full Version : Is ShowBizData afraid of us?

JonathanLB
Jun 3rd, 2002, 03:15:31 PM
They never did put up a review for AOTC, lol. They have a review for every other movie in release and a star rating by it, but not for AOTC that I see. Hmm... most disturbing this puzzle is.

I think they are scared to give it anything less than 5 stars, therefore they just totally ignored putting a review up at all. :)

CMJ
Jun 3rd, 2002, 03:19:16 PM
LOL, perhaps Jon. I remembered like last summer they didn't review a big flick too...though I can't for the life of me remember what it was.

darth_mcbain
Jun 3rd, 2002, 03:34:32 PM
Don't ask them about it... They'll probably just say "If the movie does not appear in our database, it does not exist!" :)

JonathanLB
Jun 3rd, 2002, 08:35:18 PM
Good one, McBain.

Yeah, CMJ I think they are really wussies over there, they're afraid of the backlash. Honestly. DUMB, spineless idiots. I hate that site anymore.

CMJ
Jun 3rd, 2002, 08:36:56 PM
I remember the good ole FREE days of showbizdata.com. Before the Dark times...before you had to pay. ;)

JMK
Jun 3rd, 2002, 08:43:08 PM
Paying is bad. :(

CMJ
Jun 3rd, 2002, 08:44:25 PM
I'm all about the free stuff. But then again, I'm a cheap bastard. ;)

JonathanLB
Jun 4th, 2002, 02:14:11 AM
Yeah paying is bad at least when it's THIRTY DOLLARS PER MONTH.

Talk about a damn rip off. What do you get? Let's see, you get RECYCLED "STUDIO REPORTS," i.e. the lame news they have on the site that you can get off imdb.com for absolutely free, and then they have box office figures you can get on ten other sites without cost. Uhh, they have archives I guess, besides the horrid content you get for the $30 per month. But they charge you extra for video sales information and for any other extra information. LOL. I really do hate them. They are so stupid. They make so many mistakes too. It's really lame.

Admiral Lebron
Jun 4th, 2002, 12:39:52 PM
Then why do you pay?

foxdvd
Jun 4th, 2002, 02:30:27 PM
Showbizdata is not worth 30 bucks a month.....as long as sites like imdb.com and boxofficemojo are around, sites like showbizdata are not going to make a lot of money.

JMK
Jun 4th, 2002, 03:49:20 PM
I wonder how many subscribers they have then?