PDA

View Full Version : Dusty Roads, and Smoke Filled Rooms (Cont.)

Jason Hexx
Jun 3rd, 2002, 10:52:25 AM
::Hexx and Solidus rolled out into the street outside from the <a href=http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=297780>bar</a> as Hexx's attack caught the loudmouthed man off guard. Hexx brought his fists into the man's jaw a few times for good measure::

"Lousy PUNK! You're the one who doesn't know who he's messin' with!"

Solidus
Jun 3rd, 2002, 10:59:52 AM
Solidus, quite taken aback by the Sudden charge and fist swinging. His head snapped around from the blows, a trickle of blood coming from a split lip, before he finally raised an arm, stopping Hexx's Fist before swinging his head up into Hexx's forehead, stunning him a bit, then Bringing both his feet up and planting them on Hexx's Chest, shoving him back off him. As He did this, he got to his feet, fists up and raised as blood dripped from his lip.
"Punk?! I'll Show you a Punk, You Excrement of a JAWA!"

Jason Hexx
Jun 3rd, 2002, 11:04:34 AM
::Hexx held his chest a bit and sneered::

"Son, I'm gonna take you round the bend and show you the ropes"

::Hexx got back up and sized the man up, big fella, but not too bright from the looks of it. Hexx took a few steps to one side and circled the man looking for an opening.::

Solidus
Jun 3rd, 2002, 11:07:34 AM
SOlidus did the same, eyes narrowed as he glared at this Fellow that dared to attack him.
"Go ahead! I'll make sure those words are Carved onto your Tombstone! Who are YOU to fight ME?" Solidus Sneered, stepping forward looking for a one-two Punch Combination at Jason's Head.

Jason Hexx
Jun 3rd, 2002, 11:13:02 AM
::Hexx stepped into the punch, taking the blow to his face he gritted his teeth hard as he balled his fist and slammed it straight into the bread basket of the lousy punk who thought he was a match for him, then he followed through with the other one, doing the same.::

"Who am I? I'm Jason Hexx, ya lousy good for nothin', nerf herdin wannabe!"

::Hexx stepped forward bringing his foot up and slamming his size 12 boot square into the face of Solidus::

Solidus
Jun 3rd, 2002, 03:20:02 PM
Solidus reeled from the shots to the gut and the face kick, but came back with a HARD Right cross across Hexx's face, grabbing a hold of the back of his head after the hard shot, and Shoved down, bringing his Knee up in the same moment to collide Jason's face with his knee, THen Doing it once more before slamming an Elbow into the back of Hexx's Head, growling as his nose and lip bled.
"For an obnovious PEASENT you're not a bad FIGHTER."

Jason Hexx
Jun 4th, 2002, 12:31:18 PM
::Hexx growled angrily, and brought his arms back grabbing hold of Solidus's hands and pulling them away from his body, he reeled back hard, slamming the back of his head into Solidus's nose, before bringing one leg forward and kicking it back, straight into the groin of Solidus::

"And for a loudmouthed wannabe, ya' ain't so bad either."

Solidus
Jun 4th, 2002, 06:35:34 PM
Solidus staggered backwards, holding his Li'l Snakes in agony, even if his Body armor had done a small job of protecting them.
"CHEAP.....SHOT.....You..Sexless...PIG!" Solidus growled, taking off into a sudeen Run....and Promptly Ramming the Top of his head into HEXX'S Testicles, Followed by a clasping together of his fists, and slamming them upwards into Hexx's Jaw before Clutching his testicles again.

Jason Hexx
Jun 5th, 2002, 10:39:23 AM
::Hexx's eye twitched as he fell to his knees in pain::

"ME BOYS!"

::Hexx held his family jewels in pain as Solidus turned his back on Hexx, also clutching himself. Slipping his hand under his hat he yanked out a small pistol and aimed it at Solidus's head, Couldn't very well hand over ALL his weapons at the door after all.::

Solidus
Jun 5th, 2002, 10:43:02 AM
"YOUR Boys? What about MINE?" Solidus gasped, back to Hexx. He grimaced, deciding to END this little fist fight as Hexx grabbed his testes. He Reached into his boot as he was bent over, gripping his hand onto his emergency blaster pistol...and Promptly swinging around, dropping to one knee to have his blaster now pointed at Hexx's Head, a laser sight showing a nice red dot on Hexx's Forehead.....
Even as Hexx's Pistol was pointed at his OWN head.
".......Crap......" Solidus muttered, looking at this rather strange Predicament.
"....So what do we do now?"

Jason Hexx
Jun 5th, 2002, 10:46:32 AM
"Well..."

::Hexx stared at the blaster snarling slightly::

"We can either blow each other's brains out, or talk."

Solidus
Jun 5th, 2002, 10:48:23 AM
Solidus Considered these two choices carefully...
".....Alright....Let's talk....I know You're Jason Hexx...what do you do for a living"?

Jason Hexx
Jun 5th, 2002, 10:53:39 AM
"Bounty Hunter. From your get up, and your braggin' I'm guessin' you are too. So what's your name?"

Solidus
Jun 5th, 2002, 10:55:35 AM
"Solidus. Now...How about YOU drop your gun...and then I'll drop MINE...alright Hexx?"

Jason Hexx
Jun 5th, 2002, 11:08:08 AM
::Hexx cocks the hammer on his gun back::

"Do I LOOK like an idiot to ya?"

::Hexx narrowed his eyes::

"You drop YOURS first."

Solidus
Jun 5th, 2002, 11:10:32 AM
"If I answered that Truthfully, then you'd pulle the trigger. Then if by some small chance you WERE Faster than me, the automatic Reflex in my hand would jerk my finger back, blowing your brains out as well." Solidus Pointed out, his finger on the trigger ready to pull.
"...Look...How about we BOTH Drop our guns at the same time...?"

Jason Hexx
Jun 5th, 2002, 11:18:03 AM
"Alright on 3 then..."

Solidus
Jun 5th, 2002, 03:15:01 PM
"1......."

Jason Hexx
Jun 6th, 2002, 10:33:35 AM
"2....."

Solidus
Jun 6th, 2002, 11:33:19 AM
"3...." Solidus eased his hand down slowly, eyes alert, muscles tense in case this Hexx decided to go back on his word. He was ready to drop to the ground and fire. His eyes Glued onto Hexx's, waiting to see what he'd do.

Jason Hexx
Jun 6th, 2002, 11:51:05 AM
::Hexx lowered his weapon watching closely to make sure that Solidus did the same. After both their weapons were down Hexx narrowed his eyes::

"Now what?"

Solidus
Jun 6th, 2002, 11:53:04 AM
".....I still have an urge to kill something...how about you?"

Jason Hexx
Jun 6th, 2002, 11:54:24 AM
"You kiddin? I always have that urge."

Solidus
Jun 6th, 2002, 11:56:47 AM
Solidus put his arm behind his head, relaxing slightly as he looked at Hexx.
"..Let's go find something to kill, sell it, then split the earnings. Deal?"

Jason Hexx
Jun 6th, 2002, 11:57:47 AM
::Hexx raises an eyebrow::

"You mean... a partnership?"

Solidus
Jun 6th, 2002, 12:00:52 PM
"..Why not. I could use someone as a decoy for missions."

Jason Hexx
Jun 6th, 2002, 12:05:02 PM
"HArdy har har har."

::Hexx spit onto the ground::

"Eh, why not, you look about the right size for a human shield"

Solidus
Jun 6th, 2002, 12:06:40 PM
Solidus looked this guy up and down slightly.
"And you look old enough to be considered Crippled and Senile. No-One would Shoot an Crippled, Senile Old man. Bad Karma."

Jason Hexx
Jun 6th, 2002, 12:08:37 PM
::He snickered::

"I was quick enough to get my gun up first, I also happen to be 38. Damn cigarette's."

::Hexx pulled one from his pocket and lit up::

Solidus
Jun 6th, 2002, 12:10:03 PM
Soldius' Eyebrow perked up as he saw the cigarettes. He had a habit of them now and again despite the health warnings.
He Took a step forward toward Hexx and his Cigarettes.
"Lemme see one of those..."

Jason Hexx
Jun 6th, 2002, 10:12:42 PM
::In a flash Hexx's gun was back out and pressed against Solidus's forehead. NO ONE touched his cigs.::

"Git' your own."

Solidus
Jun 7th, 2002, 02:43:45 PM
Solidus sighed, then stepped backwards AWAY from Hexx.
"...Fine....Where to next then?"

Jason Hexx
Jun 7th, 2002, 08:57:41 PM
"We go inside and I buy you a whiskey, partner."

::Hexx finished lighting up his cigarette::

"Then we talk business."

Solidus
Jun 7th, 2002, 09:00:51 PM
"THAT, Partner, Is something that I agree to completely." Solidus gave a wry smirk, sticking his Blaster back in his boot slowly, then walking back towards the bar.