PDA

View Full Version : Returning to Shadows

Shadow Jedi Davka Volaw
Jun 3rd, 2002, 10:01:04 AM
Outside the building, he could feel the same glow coming from it that there was from the other jedi temple he had been in. He had become a sith for a while and then had come back to the jedi. He had fully honed his skills as a Shadow jedi, controlling both the light and dark sides of the force.

He entered and found his way to the council room. All he could feel was the light side in this place, it felt strange.

As he entered the council felt that this individual was strong in the force. He had went back to wearing his Black robes. He set the council on guard from the glowing blue eyes coming from under his hood.

"I am Davka Volaw, I have come to this Jedi Temple to become a Jedi Knight. I would let you know that I have been both a Jedi and a Sith, so I have become what you would refer to as a Shadow Jedi. I mean no one harm, I wish to be a Jedi, again. If you wish to ask me questions, which I am sure you will do, I have nothing to hide. I have gone through this before. You may even test my skills." he said in a tone he had learned that had become known as a shady sounding voice.

He could tell that he put the council on edge but he would tell them of his life, being a Jedi, then a Sith.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 3rd, 2002, 08:02:06 PM
Xazor stepped into the light and brought her cloak down from her head. Her Garou Warrior braids swayed in step with her walk and her blue robes flowed gently behind her. The golden coins wove into the braids clanged gently together until she stopped short of the young man.

"A Shadow Jedi? Indeed....you cannot be both Jedi and Sith, you are either one or the other. Light or Dark....white or black...there is no grey area. You cannot be somewhere in between controlling both sides of the Force...it is against our honor code."

The Knight said sternly. She had encountered the so called "Shadow Jedi" type before....and their ways made no sense to her. She was not on edge, as he had thought....she was perfectly calm in this ones presence. Sighing slightly, her deep blue eyes searched him...the silver specks glinting in the light they caught. She was filled with the Force and the Light radiated around her....no darkness....no shadows.

"I am Warrior Jedi Knight, Xazor Dawnstrider...to be a member of this Jedi Order is to be a Jedi...it is not the Greater Sith Order....nor the Greater Shadow Jedi Order....nor the Greater Jedi and or Sith Order...it is the Greater Jedi Order."

The Garou woman did not wish to sound harsh...and her words were softly spoken...but she stood firmly on her ground and the requirments for this honorable Order. Crossing her arms over her chest, she scanned him briefly, waiting for him to speak.

Shadow Jedi Davka Volaw
Jun 4th, 2002, 09:21:44 AM
"I understand why you would only accept Jedi. For I am refering to myself as a Jedi, not a Shadow Sith but Shadow Jedi. But as to you wanting a distinguishing between light and dark, than I choose Light. I have seen what darkness can do to people as to those who use the light. I am tired of being in the dark so I wish to become Light again. I am glad that you give me a chance, for when I was a Jedi and I went to the Sith, they would have killed me because of my affiliation with the Jedi. I was only protected by my skills. I want to be part of the Great Jedi Order. I wish to be a knight again and to find happiness in defending peace and justice throughout the galaxy." he said sensing his Jedi side coming out.

**These Jedi are not as swavering as the others, I know I will gain great knowledge and discipline from them.** he thought as he slowly became more lightsided. He noticed that as he had meditated here he had not become weighed down as he was at the Sith temple.

"I have great power and knowledge that will benifit the Jedi order. Forgive me if I seem to be on edge, for the Jedi I had been with had betrayed me in the most horrible way, which I will tell about later, if you wish. I am being careful because of my bad experiences with the Jedi." he said as he knelt down on one knee, "You may continue your questioning Lady Dawnstrider if you wish. My attention is on you."

By kneeling, he became even more lightsided. With time and training he would be twice the Jedi he was before...

He knew that this one did not fear him, he wanted it so, he was tired of being feared. He wanted the life that he had tried to achieve as a Jedi, until the Jedi he was with betrayed him, sending him deeper into the darkness.

"Before you continue, I want to know if you know of a Jedi by the name of Raja Sjodan?" he asked with a tone of one who has lost a loved one.

He sat and waited for the Jedi's response...

Xazor Elessar
Jun 4th, 2002, 12:28:15 PM
Xazor listened intently as the newcomer spoke. How could one be betrayed by the Jedi....she did not know. Sighing to herself, she walked over to him as he knelt, and gently placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Rise my friend....we are all equal here."

She said softly. Smiling as she looked into his eyes, she thought about his question for a moment.

"I have not heard of one by that name....but if you seek whomever they are, I will help you find them."

The Knight offered gently. Looking around the room for a moment, she shifted her weight on her feet and began to pace, thinking of what she whished to know of him. Suddenly she stopped and raised her hand in the air as if catching a thought.

"If you are accepted and trained...will you be faithful and finish what you have begun?"

She thought another moment and looked upon him. She could feel him changing paths...but that could not be something done in haste.

"And how can the Order be assured that you will not use the darkness again? That is strictly forbidden by the Jedi Code. If you wish to be fully in the Light, that is excellent...but that is not a decision to be made in haste. I can see your heart...."

Closing her eyes, the Knight gently probed his thoughts and feelings. She knew that he truly wished to learn the ways of the Jedi and stay on the path of the light....and she was willing to give him that chance...but first she would wait for his answers...

Shadow Jedi Davka Volaw
Jun 5th, 2002, 09:30:11 AM
"For if you knew my history you know why I had changed from the light to the dark. I will explain this later..." he felt her probing his thoughts and feelings, gently, for he had not felt that much gentleness since he had...his thoughts trailed off, for he did not want to give his painful past away to this Jedi, though she could be trusted, "I do give my word as a Jedi, that I will continue what I have started if I am accepted. I am tired of being feared. The thought of fear and pain has been with me since... someone very close to me died."

His pain was immense, his heart cried out for that one he longed for. He could sense the Jedi had felt the disturbance in his heart and with it she had a painful look on her face, whether it was from her discovering his past, or just from the pain she saw, he did not know.

"I have wanted to be in the light since I had become a Sith, but because of the betrayal involved at the other Jedi temple, I had assumed that all Jedi were like that." another pain and images shot through his mind, the images that had haunted him since... This Jedi saw them also, it was a young girl, about sixteen years old, being tortured in unimaginable ways. She saw the pain she was in.

A tear came down his cheek. He rose to be taller than Xazor, but quickly humbled himself by bowing his head in respect.

"Do you want to see what I look like?" and not waiting for an answer he slid back his hood, revealing a young man, around nineteen, his face was hard from pain and hurt that the images caused. The tear stood out to her, he knew. He was of good stature. From the years of Sith training he had become filled out and muscular. He had kept his blonde hair, his eyes glowed a ice blue but had hurt in them.

He was not sure of what she was thinking, but he waited for what Xazor might say...

Xazor Elessar
Jun 5th, 2002, 09:50:58 AM
Xazor listened intently to his words. His past was filled with great hurt...and she could see it in his eyes. She was filled with sorrow for the young man...and she wished to help him. The Knight saw the images in his mind...and she felt his pain.

"You and I have much in common my friend...I share your pain."

She said as he rose to his feet. Gently she placed a hand on his shoulder and looked into his hurt-filled eyes. He was well built on the outside...but he needed a bit of work to mold his heart. She could see his desire for the light...

"You will be a Jedi...I welcome you to the Greater Jedi Order...and I will train you. I seem to have more time on my hands and I would really like to work with you...I think that we could help one another..."

She said softly, hoping he would accept her as his Master. There was something about him...perhaps the similarity of their pasts...that drew her to him...

Shadow Jedi Davka Volaw
Jun 5th, 2002, 09:59:33 AM
"Yes, my master..." he said accepting her as his master. She had a light about her, something that Raja had had, he was drawn to her.

To him, Xazor accepting him as his master, was the best thing for him. He awaited for his master to speak of what she wished him to do. He was glad that Xazor had accepted him, for he could sense that she had been through a lot herself, so she could help him.

He knew she would not let him fail in becoming a Jedi...

"What do you wish master Xazor?" he asked as another pain shot through him..

Shadow Jedi Davka Volaw
Jun 5th, 2002, 09:59:45 AM
"Yes, my master..." he said accepting her as his master. She had a light about her, something that Raja had had, he was drawn to her.

To him, Xazor accepting him as his master, was the best thing for him. He awaited for his master to speak of what she wished him to do. He was glad that Xazor had accepted him, for he could sense that she had been through a lot herself, so she could help him.

He knew she would not let him fail in becoming a Jedi...

"What do you wish master Xazor?" he asked as another pain shot through him..

Xazor Elessar
Jun 5th, 2002, 10:02:18 AM
Xazor smiled, glad that he had accepted her to teach him. He would learn so much...

"Well...I was going to ask you if you would like something to eat or drink before we began your training...or perhaps you'd like to move into the Living Quarters first? It's up to you..."

She said gently. Either way...she wanted him to meet new people and that could be done anywhere.

Shadow Jedi Davka Volaw
Jun 5th, 2002, 02:39:44 PM
**The first time I have been asked what I want to do** Davka found himself thinking. His master was staring at him, waiting for him to reply.

"What ever you wish to do, it does not matter to me, for I do not have any belongings except what I am wearing, robes and weapons, that is all." he said knowing that she might ask what weapons he had.

He had been in space for three days, doing nothing but training, working out, and meditating, nothing more, nothing less.

He was glad he had a place to stay, along with someone who seemed to care about what happened to him.

Since Raja, no other person showed that much kindness and love towards him...

Xazor Elessar
Jun 5th, 2002, 04:35:03 PM
Xazor smiled and nodded gently. She could sense that he was not accostomed to being asked what he wished to do.

"Perhaps you wish for something to eat, then?"

She offered in hopes of making him as comfortable as he could be...

Shadow Jedi Davka Volaw
Jun 6th, 2002, 02:26:11 PM
"That shall be fine" he said accepting her suggestion. He was surprised that she had not asked of what weapons he had, at the Sith Temple he had been asked immediately what weapons he had. Then he knew she genuinely cared for him before is skills as a warrior, that was comforting.

He was not tired, nor hungry, well maybe hungry, but since he had become a sith he had been disciplined if he had asked for food, water, or rest. He had tuned out his physical needs to serve, like a robot.

He was starting to become aware of his needs since he had his lighter side showing through. He was tired, not physically tired, but emotionally tired from the pain he had resisted while this whole thing had happened... The memories were stired up in his mind by coming to the Jedi Temple, of his past...

He was wondering if Master Dawnstrider would ask of his history, so she could help him to the best of her abilities. **She can help me with or without my history** he thought as they walked out into the hallway outside the council room. He was following her, with that he put his hood back up and refreashed the cold inside his robes, for he liked the cold, and sometimes the dark, for that was strange to him, the light that this place had. His eyes had hurt when he had put his cloak down, he had not seen that much light for four years.

He noticed Master Xazor had side glanced him as he had put his robe up, as if she wanted to ask him something, but trying to make him feel comfortable was making her very cautous of what she said.

"If you have questions, Master, you may ask me. For do not worry of making uncomfortable, for here I am comfortable, and you are my Master. You have a right to know anything and everything about me..." he said. For they had stopped as he had talked. He noticed a smile come across his masters face, making him smile. He had not smiled for over three years, it was a sin as a sith, unless it was evil, and one punishable by fifty lashings from a lightwhip. Remembering this he stopped smiling quickly.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 6th, 2002, 09:08:21 PM
Xazor looked down for a moment and smiled to herself. He was a kind soul, one that would learn to give freely now because he was allowed to.

"I know what the bondage of the Sith feels like. You do not have to be afraid here....smile, express yourself. Ask for whatever you like...ask me questions and search out the answers to anything you wish to know. Here you are free...and you shall learn well. I do wish to know one little thing. Your past is nearly as terrible as mine...yet I came out of it thanks to one man. Why after such betrayel....and hurt....did you decide to seek out the Jedi once again? Most people would have buried themselves deeper within the darkness....."

She said softly and continued walking toward Master Yoghurt's Bar and Grill. The Knight looked at her new Padawan...hoping that she had not hit spot to sensitive in his heart...and if she had, she would be there for him as her Master was there for her. Above all things....she wanted to be his friend.....

Shadow Jedi Davka Volaw
Jun 7th, 2002, 12:22:19 PM
It stopped him suddenly, making him think. Why had he come back to the Jedi? He knew the answer well, for he had pondered it every night.

"I came back because I was tired of being feared, tired of fearing... Also, my Sith master had told me that love was not allowed in being a Sith, and I knew that I still had love in me for...someone... Also, I had heard of how good this organization was in training. I have wanted to be a Jedi since I was little, but since I fell into darkness I feel that I will need years to undo that training, and more years to become what I was before and even more to become what I want to be." he said slowly in a saddened tone.

"Do you want to know all of my history, Master?" he says even slower, "For I know that I will have to tell you eventually, so why not in the beginning of my training."

They had entered a bar and from his hood blocking his view he could not make out details. He felt the eyes fall upon him, and even some hands falling towards their lightsabers.

His hand fell to his red lightsaber, ready to defend. As he did so he felt a hand fall on his wrist, he looked up with anger at the one who was holding his hand. Suddenly he stopped at the sight of his master holding his wrist.

"Sorry Master!" he said quickly kneeling, "I did not mean to look at you disrespectfully."

He waited for what his Master would do for punishment.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 7th, 2002, 12:52:44 PM
Xazor shook her head once she saw him reach for his saber. She quickly grabbed his wrist and was shocked at how he fiercly looked at her. Indeed, there was much darkness in his heart...but she would be patient and help him through it. He knelt to the ground and she gently placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Rise my Padawan....do not be sorry....worse has been done to me before. Now...you have to hand over your lightsaber and any other weapons you carry. The NRSF guards at the door do not appreciate anyone besides Knights, Masters, and those of the NRSF with weapons in here..."

She said softly. She knew he would probably be not so willing to hand over his weapons...but he had not choice in the matter.

ooc: Do you wish to continue this in the Bar and Grill Forum? Or shall we keep going with it in here? :)

Shadow Jedi Davka Volaw
Jun 9th, 2002, 10:16:24 PM
At her request, he quickly handed over his two lightsabers. He unclipped them and handed them to her. She clipped them to her belt. Next he handed over his lightwhip, turning the power off, and she took it placing it in her pouch. He then reached to his holt blasters, unbuckling them from his sides and handing them to Xazor.

"May I keep this at my side master?" he asked in a submissive tone, pulling out a plain looking dagger, about eight inches long, "It was given to me by...someone...very...important to me, I would like to keep it."

He waited for his master to answer, he hoped that it would not be much trouble to let him keep his dagger, for he did not mean to use it for anything. He tried not to focus on Raja much because it was painful, he knew that his Master was reading him and it distressed her to see him in pain. He would tell her about his history when they sat down to eat. But if she wished it so, he would hand his dagger over.

He waited for her command. For he knew she was trying to be patient with him, and also to help him through it.

His eyes were glowing again the icy blue, he noticed that when he had looked at Master Xazor, it had sent a little chill down her spine, for she did not kinow much about him. All she knew was that he had endured through enough, turning him into what he was now...

OOC: That will be fine, as you wish Master Xazor. You can title the post whatever you wish. All you need to post is what the title is and I will be there in little time...

Xazor Elessar
Jun 10th, 2002, 09:21:40 AM
ooc: Alright...I just have to finish up some things and I'll make it! ;)