PDA

View Full Version : So you think you're so smart...(OPEN to all)

SashaKovalev
Jun 3rd, 2002, 08:56:55 AM
He'd only been a member of the Sith Order for a week or so. He was a tempermental eighteen year old kid who'd never known his father, and recently lost his mother. He was generally a quiet kid who was more reactive than one to instigate. His skin was tanned from spending so much time outside lately, and his light brown hair was in need of a trim.

He was a restless one, and while he'd been more than entertained during his first week on Corellia with the Sith Order, he'd jumped at the first chance to take a trip off the planet and see what else was out there.

And so he'd come to be where he was, and with a few hours to spare, he'd wandered towards the local watering hole.

It wasnt a very attractive place. In fact, it probably would have looked a whole lot better if it had been dark out. The light only exposed every flaw of the establishment, and there were certainly too many to count.

But despite its pathetic appearance, the place was busy. He made his way through the crowd, second guessing for a moment his decision to come in as he rubbed elbows with creatures he would have been perfectly happy never having seen ever in his life. His senses were alert as he continued on his way, and his violet eyes, while lowered and not making direct eye contact with anyone, were constantly on the watch for any sort of trouble in the near vicinity.

Spotting an empty stool at the bar, he made his way over towards it.

(OOC: Anyone, feel free to join in - good, bad, whatever... ;) )

Lady Vader
Jun 3rd, 2002, 12:32:12 PM
*Though his senses were alert, he never sensed the Sith Master that came up from behind, easily masking her presence from him. As he took a seat at the stool and pondered what to order, she spoke softly, her voice very close to his ear.*

Drinking alone today, Sasha?

SashaKovalev
Jun 3rd, 2002, 12:46:15 PM
He turned with a start. The voice had been very close to him, and he was instantly aware of the fact that he was very lucky it was a voice he was familiar with.

His violet eyes flickered to the floor and then back to her.

"I was only going to have a water." He lied. And though she would have been able to read this from him in an instant if she chose, the twinkle in his eyes gave way to the fact that he had indeed had quite the opposite for plans.

He grinned slightly, and then his serious expression returned.

"I was trying to work on being more aware of my surroundings. It was part of the reason I came here." He explained quietly with a slightly dejected expression .

"I guess I've got a ways to go..." He added.

DarthDarkCloak
Jun 3rd, 2002, 02:23:11 PM
"If you had trouble detecting the both of us, then there is a long ways for you to go."

Cloak added as he pivoted in his stool towards sasha. He had been in the bar for some time sipping a Corellian Whiskey (his favorite drink). He sat his glass down on the counter and slid a few credits to the tender before walking over to Sasha and LV.

"So, what brings you two here?"

SashaKovalev
Jun 3rd, 2002, 02:48:21 PM
He felt his cheeks flush slightly with Darth Dark Cloak's admonition to him and his eyes cast to the floor. A moment later, he raised them to look at the man who'd spoken to he and Lady Vader. He'd seen him around the castle on Corellia, yet hadnt actually met him face to face just yet. It wasnt a great first impression he was making, he knew.

His temper flared slightly, for he'd been doing the best he could. It was all quite new to him, and his master hadnt been around much for training. But he kept his mouth shut, for the moment, out of respect to someone who was his senior in the order.

"My master was away from the castle. So I took a day to do the same." He replied quietly, though the anger he felt towards Darth's comment was easily detectable in his tone.

DarthDarkCloak
Jun 3rd, 2002, 03:05:24 PM
Cloak smirked having detected the meaning of Sasha's tone

"Don't worry, noone gets it that easily. I happen to have some experience with sneaking around. So hows about that drink you wanted? What will it be? My treat."

Cloak saw no problem with Sasha drinking. Besides, he wasn't a little boy anymore. Cloak saw a relaxing retreat in the bottle. A retreat from the cold universe of reality that awaited them outside the cantina.

SashaKovalev
Jun 3rd, 2002, 03:24:01 PM
He'd been in and out of cantinas for the past few years of his life. It had been something for he and his friends to do, until most of them had left to join the army or the navy. And back then, anything they could scrounge up for the little amount of money they had, had been exactly what they drank.

He glanced over at Lady Vader, as if checking for her approval for him to have a drink. It was done without thinking, for he'd spent so many years looking out for his mother, and doing his best to make her happy, without much thought, he instantly looked to a female figure for approval. And men, well, having never known a father, his anger towards anyone old enough to be his father ran deep.

Seeing nothing in Lady Vader's expression to indicate opposition, he turned back to Cloak.

"Whatever you're having." He replied to the offer of a drink, just a bit too proud to admit he wasnt exactly sure what to order without sounding like he was what he was - an eighteen year old kid.

DarthDarkCloak
Jun 3rd, 2002, 03:51:25 PM
"Haha, very well"

Cloak looked to the bartender.

"Three rounds of that there Corellian whiskey for me, my friend here and the lady."

The bartender turned to get the drinks and cloak looked back to Sasha.

"This'll put some hair on your chest, and knock some coal outta your throat. They call corellian whiskey the Dragons Reflux, and you'll see why. Hehe."

The bartender turned around with the drinks and cloak slid more credits across the counter to him. He then grabbed his glass and looked to Sasha with a grin on his face.

"To Power!!"

SashaKovalev
Jun 3rd, 2002, 04:02:41 PM
Hair on his chest and coal out of his throat? He was in for it. But then, he'd asked for it, and eventually he would learn from his mistakes.

"Dragon's Reflux...." He repeated softly, wishing for a moment he'd just gone ahead and ordered the ale he'd been considering. But there was no room for that. He wasnt going to be a wuss about it.

As their drinks arrived, he raised his in toast as Cloak had done.

"To power." He repeated, his violet eyes watching Cloak carefully. There was always something to learn from others. He tipped the glass back, as he had seen others do, and felt his eyes begin to water slightly.

The whiskey burned as it passed through his throat. He could feel the heat of it as it moved and he made every effort not to cough in disgust. This was definitely an aquired taste. He winced slightly and looked away, inhaling sharply in an effort to regain the breath that this dragon's reflux had momentarily taken from him.

The stuff he'd had before with his friends had been bad, but nothing had been quite this bad.

He made every effort to appear as though he'd done it a million times before, though he knew he was likely failing miserably.

"What made you start drinking that stuff?" He asked. It was more a reaction from him than anything else, and he hadnt thought of the possibly consequences of the response. You never knew why people drank - and sometimes, it was better not to know.

(ooc: *grins* Just editing spelling stuff... )

Lady Vader
Jun 3rd, 2002, 04:12:54 PM
*She looked to DDC and nodded her head in thanks.*

Better make mine a double. Living on Corellia for as long as I have has made me almost immune to Warren's Reserve.

*She heard DDC chuckle and fill out the order for her. Then, taking her drink, she downed it in one gulp and grimaced slightly, setting the glass down.*

Oh, yeah. That'll do it.

*She smiled and winked at DDC.*

Though i'd rather do without the hair on my chest.

*She chuckled softly, asking the bartender for another.*

DarthDarkCloak
Jun 3rd, 2002, 09:01:48 PM
Cloak grinned as he could tell Sasha didn't like the Whiskey.

"It's a real drink son, you don't drink it for it's taste, it's more for the effects"

Cloak grinned to LV who was drinking him under the table.

SashaKovalev
Jun 4th, 2002, 08:18:40 AM
The momentary distraction of watching LV pound a few down was enough to make him forget the burning of the whiskey. Wel, almost enough. He could still feel the heat of it, but it didnt seem so bad now that it was down.

And then DDC reminded him of the point of drinking to begin with. It wasnt for the taste. It was for the effect. He grinned at Cloak.

Apparently his plans to practice his awareness werent going to happen. Not today, at least. He had enough trouble with that without completely numbing his brain and senses with booze. Once he started drinking, if it didnt come naturally, it probably wouldnt come at all. Unless, of course, all he really needed was to relax, stop trying so hard, and just let it come naturally in the first place.

"Are you going to let her out drink you like that?" He asked DDC as he looked back and forth to him and LV, his violet eyes carrying the amusement he felt with the situation.

DarthDarkCloak
Jun 4th, 2002, 09:25:16 AM
"Of Course I'm going to."

Cloak replied before returning his hood to his head and turning to leave.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have some business to take care of."

And with that, Cloak exited the Cantina.

SashaKovalev
Jun 4th, 2002, 11:29:22 AM
He chuckled quietly. DDC was a smart man. It didnt seem like anyone would be able to keep up with LV at the rate she'd begun her afternoon at the cantina.

His eyes followed DDC for a moment as he slipped into the crowd at the cantina, and then they turned back to Lady Vader.

The cantina was quickly becoming more crowded as the afternoon wore on and people gave up on working for the day. Or perhaps they were on their way to work. Or they were here to work.

His normally serious expression returned to his features and he cast a sidelong glance at a stranger who pushed rudeley by them. There had been room for the person to get by without the shove. The air was getting a bit smokey, as well, and the heat of the afternoon outside had seeped in to the room.

He watched as the bartender served up the drink Lady Vader had requested.

He wanted to ask her if drinking affected her abilities at all, but he knew it wasnt the right place to ask such a thing. It just seemed to him, that when hed been drinking with his friends, their judgement had been altered, and their reactions slowed. It was always difficult to judges ones own self, and how affected one was, but he'd felt then that his senses had only been heightened. Of course, iperhaps everyone felt that way. He'd never asked.

Instead he asked a different question of her.

"Are there places where most of the Sith tend to go to...to relax sometimes?" He asked. This place didnt seem to be that kind of place, but then, he had already encountered two of them there, and there were likely others that he wasnt yet aware of.

Lady Vader
Jun 4th, 2002, 11:49:15 AM
Well, yes, there are several places Sith go to...

*She took the drink the bartender had served her and drank only half of it, instead of downing it like the first.*

There's Master Yoghurt's Bar & Grill (http://www.swforums.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=65) over on Arcan IV. It's mingled in with Sith, Jedi, and various life forms ranging from high to low class. The majority there though is Jedi, seeing as how it is thier bar.

There is another place called Rama's Corner (http://pub59.ezboard.com/fthesempirefrm7), belonging to Sith Master Rama Sha of The Sith Empire on the planet Munto Codru. Hardly do you ever see Jedi there, at it is always guaranteed that the Sith there will jump any Jedi, especially young Jedi, at the first opportunity they get.

And then there's my place, known as the The Cat's Meow Cocktail Lounge (http://www.meras.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?forumid=51). It's located a few miles North-East of The Sith Order Palace on Corellia. I basically built it out of four massive, derilict AT-ATs. They stand side by side, two "faces" overlooking the Corellian sea, and the other two overlooking the city down from the small hill it sits on. You get all sorts of people visiting there: Sith, Jedi, scoundrels, Vampyres. The list goes on. But when they come, it is a place of neutrality. I have not yet had a bar fight there.

*She sipped her whiskey again after the information she had given the young Sith.*

They've all got their ups and downs, and definitely their own atmospheres. Butthey're all nice places to visit.

SashaKovalev
Jun 4th, 2002, 12:39:57 PM
He didnt figure he'd have a lot of time to be hanging out at these places - not with all the training he still had to do, and not with how much he still had to learn. But someday, perhaps, he would make his way over to check out the places she'd mentioned to him. Afterall, there was much that could be learned at bars.

"A bar without a fight sounds lke a pretty rare occurrence...." He commented, as once again, the same stranger shoved by the two of them. He gritted his teeth in anger. It seemed that Lady Vader wasnt fond of bar fights, as she'd just finshed telling him of her place that had not yet had one, so he said and did nothing.

He could feel his temper baiting him, trying to get the best of him, but he kept it in check, and he changed the subject.

"I met a woman at the ceremony between you and Vader...her name was Mu...." He began, his cheeks flushing slightly as he mentioned the woman.

"Do you know anything of her?" He asked.

Lady Vader
Jun 4th, 2002, 01:05:42 PM
*LV chuckled, finishing her drink.*

Mu? Mu Satach?

Good ol Mu...

*LV nodded.*

I know a great deal about her. She been in the same groups as me for as long as I can remember! She always been a strong Sith and a good friend.

Though we don't see much of her at the Order only cause she likes to travel a lot. But that's her perogative.

*She looked at Sasha.*

How'd you meet her? Lemme guess... she did something you weren't expecting?...

*She chuckled again.*

SashaKovalev
Jun 4th, 2002, 01:27:16 PM
He felt his cheeks flush a bit more as Lady Vader chuckled in response to his question.

When she questioned how they met, he grinned a bit,for it was clear she did know the woman quite well.

He nodded.

"She did surprise me." He admitted, thinking back to how she had linked her arm in his on the way to the garden. It was how she had introduced herself to him.

"Do many Sith travel often?" He asked. It seemed to him that most did, and he was looking forward to his chance to get out and see more of the galaxy, if he could.

Lady Vader
Jun 5th, 2002, 11:13:20 AM
*LV made a confirming sound as she took a drink from her whiskey. Swallowing, she gave a verbal confirmation.*

Indeed we do. We like to see what goes on about us, and possibly find new things to further our reign.

Though travel isn't neccessary what with TSO's spy and information network, we still like to see things for ourselves. Gives us a chance to also manipulate things as we see fit.

*She looked at Sasha.*

You interested in traveling?

SashaKovalev
Jun 5th, 2002, 12:03:23 PM
He chose his words carefully.

"I'm willing to serve TSO in any way that is asked of me, but...should the opportunity arise, yes, I would like to travel." He replied.

As the bartender stopped by to see if they needed another round, he ordered another drink for LV and requested an ale for himself.

He turned back to her.

"Its just that I havent really seen much of the galaxy. And I'd like to actually see all the things Ive read about." He explained. He didnt often like to admit that he read a lot. His friends back home would have teased him for it if they had known.

As their drinks arrived, he tossed a few credits on the bar, then handed LV's drink to her before he picked up his own and took a drink from it.

"Have you traveled a lot?" He asked.

Malice Draclau
Jun 9th, 2002, 04:14:41 AM
That question would go unanswered for a time as the man that had been bumping into people sat right next to Sasha. Sitting in the stool he looked up at the bar tender, He was clad in a white trench coat, his waist length white hair flowing down his back.

*Hey you....give me a bloody whiskey and make it snappy*

The man then turned facing the two sith and glanced first at Sasha then at LV. The man Then bowed his head as he looked at LV.

*Nice to see you once again Mistress Vader. Who is this young one, a new member?*

The man looked at him and held out his hand.

*The names Malice Draclau. Former sith Knight of TSO*

The bartender had arrived with his drink and he swallowed it in one gulp. He had been drinking all day and normally a man would be knocked out cold from all that liquor. But having drank like that since he was 19 and had first joined the order, his body was practically used to it.

SashaKovalev
Jun 10th, 2002, 07:12:09 AM
As the man addressed he and Lady Vader, Sasha turned to face him. It was the same man that had shoved past him , and it seemed that he was familiar with LV. Sasha's expression, while guarded, lost the look of annoyance that might have been there had this man been a complete stranger.

He remained quiet while the man addressed LV, for he knew his place, and knew not to speak out of turn. As the man introduced himself to Sasha and extended his hand, Sasha's expression cheered slightly, and he shook the man's hand.

"Sasha. Apprentice to Lord Dyzm." He replied. His tone was confident, but respectful as he spoke. His violet eyes watched as Malice made quick work of the drink he'd just ordered. He wondered briefly if someday he, too, would drink them like water - for the three sith he'd spoken with thus far at the cantina had tossed them back without much thought at all.

After the introductions, he remained quiet, taking his cue from LV. He had taken in Malice's use of 'former' TSO member, and wondered if the split had been on good terms. His initial thought was that it had been, for Malice seemed friendly enough, but then again, one never knew....

Lady Vader
Jun 10th, 2002, 01:01:25 PM
*LV smiled at Malice.*

I was wondering when you'd get to saying hello.

*She elbowed the deamon in the ribs, though she knew full well his tough skin would take most of the friendly inpact.*

Yes, Sasha is new to the Sith Order. he's just getting a feel for his new surroundings, and doing a fine job at that.

*She turned to Sasha.*

Don't worry bout Malice. He doesn't bite. Not unless it suits his purpose.

*She chuckled, turning back to malice to favor him with a wink.*

So, Malice, what brings you out and about?

SashaKovalev
Jun 10th, 2002, 01:42:05 PM
As she spoke to Malice about him, mentioning that he had been doing a good job, his expression lit up. It had been unconscious on his part, but after having been on his own, and findingthis new 'family', any encouragement was welcome to his ears.

He glanced back at Malice as LV mentioned that he didnt bite - for the most part, and a slight grin appeared on his face. He took a sip of his ale, and sat quietly while LV and Malice spoke with each other.

Malice Draclau
Jun 10th, 2002, 04:43:28 PM
The demon sith ordered himself another drink before answering LV.

*Well for one i never miss my drinking hours. Morning noon and night.....plus everywhere in between*

He chuckled at himself. Truth be told he had become somewhat of a heavy drinker. Though he never thought it bothered him at all.

*But i have found that i like to travel and so i m doing that alot*

Malice had heard the mention from Sasha that he was Dyzm's apprentice. A slight grin appeared on his face.

* So your his deciple then huh.......well good luck. I'm sure you'll find learning from him quite interesting*

As his drink came he swalloed that one too, this time a little breather came from his lips as the drink was much stronger then the first.

*So what brings the two of you out. I figured with all the new recruits that you'd be busy trining and learning. is this some R&R time for you*

While asking that question he offered to buy them a drink.

Lady Vader
Jun 11th, 2002, 12:20:56 AM
Even we need some time off from everyday mundane life.

*She smiled and thanked Malice for the offer.*

Sure, I'll have a refill on my Corellian whiskey.

Malice Draclau
Jun 11th, 2002, 01:47:36 AM
Malice chuckled and refilled her on her corellian whiskey.

*Indeed, everyone needs sometime off i agree*

Malice turns his full attention towards the young man he was sitting by.

*So.....tell me how old are you. Cause you look pretty young to me*

SashaKovalev
Jun 11th, 2002, 06:55:26 AM
He hadnt yet met his master and though he wouldnt admit it to anyone, he was nervous about it. This man would rule his life for some time, and he had been hoping to admire and respect his master rather than fear him.

"...good luck. I'm sure you'll find learning from him quite interesting..." His violet eyes flashed quickly with concern before he averted his gaze to the floor.

He listened to LV and Malice continue their conversation, though his thoughts were mostly on his master, and finally meeting him.

He was brought from his thoughts as Malice addressed him. He looked up quickly, his eyes meeting those of the demon.

"I'm eighteen, Sir." He replied. And he was, though just barely. His serious expressions sometimes gave him a few years, but his youthful face, and his innocence betrayed him.

Syndell Draclau
Jun 11th, 2002, 09:54:58 AM
Malice nodded his head handing him a bloody whiskey.

*Good your just the right age. You know i was eighteen when i first started drinking, and let me tell you i couldn't handle liquor worth a darn. But after a few years i startd getting used to it and begn loving it*

He then realized that Sasha had never had a bloody whiskey and would think there as real bloodmixed into it.

*Do not worry it's not real blood, this is just many liquors mixed into one. They call it a loody whiskey case quite a few people end up getting blood noses, or coughing up blood from drinking this hard stuff. That'swhy i love it*

His dark blue eyes looked into thos violt eyes with a snicker. Malice waited for him to take a drink before asking another question.

*So, why was it you became a sith Sasha and not a jedi. I have heared many reasons from many sith, and most of them the same. But you, you look like you have a different idea*

SashaKovalev
Jun 11th, 2002, 10:05:53 AM
His face paled slightly as Malice handed the Bloody Whiskey to him. He'd already tried a different drink earlier, one that would put hair on his chest, the man had claimed.

This one promised to do the same thing, if it didnt kill him, first.

He took the drink, grimacing slightly as he did so.

He listened to the explanation of it. Had there been blood in it, he still would have swallowed it down, because, he realized, he would have to.

He raised an eyebrow slightly at the explantion. This thing could make you bleed? Jesus, he thought, I'm so in for it.

But he did as was expected and took a healthy slug of the drink. He grimaced and forced the liquid down. It burned, and it took every effort not to shudder as the mixture of liquors tesed and tormented him - doing its best to make him the laughing stock.

He was almost grateful for the question, though it took him a moment to get the voice to answer as he recovered from the drink.

His eyes lowered for a moment, and then met those of Malice.

"It just seemed like the right thing for me." He began. He glanced over at Lady Vady, briefly, then back to Malice.

"I dont have the temperment for a jedi, and Im too impatient for the army or the navy." He added, a slight impish expression coming only slightly to the corners of his lips.

"Why do I look like I have a different idea?" He asked, his head cocked slightly to one side in a curious sort of expression.

Malice Draclau
Jun 11th, 2002, 10:43:00 AM
Malice couldn't help but laugh at Sasha's reaction. Though he seemed to hadle it well.

Malice shrugged. He ordered himself a last and final drink, as it was nearing the end of his drinking time.

*Well to me really you don't show that evil hell bent attitude that comman usual sith tend to show. That's how you know they're knew to the darkside.....unless they carried that attitude throughout their training and years as a sith*

Malice thought about why he had joined the sith way back when.

*Hmm i joined because not only did the jedi kill my family, but they destroyed my home planet. I was too young and forgot the name of it. But my famly did not deserve to die, they werent even sith*

Malice finished his drink then turned to face both of the other sith.

*But now i find that i like killing. I sometimes make it into a game of sorts, my favorite one is how many people i can kill before a jedi shows up. I just love the look on their faces when they see all the dead bodies. You should try it oneday*

The demon sith now just kept quiet. He woud like to know what kind of conversation would happen between LV and Sasha, he had hardly heard them speak together since he had come.

SashaKovalev
Jun 11th, 2002, 01:30:39 PM
He bowed his head slightly as Malice laughed at him. He knew it was because of the drink. As if to prove something, he took another slug of it. He came close, this time, to nearly coughing and sputtering it out. His eyes watered as he forced it down.

This drink is going to kill me, he thought.

As Malice explained why he had thought Sasha seemed different, his violet eyes looked to the floor and then back to the demon. It was true, he wasnt hellbent on causing destruction.

He understood, as Malice spoke, his hatred of the jedi, but his mention of making a game of killing made the young boy shrink back ever so slightly. It wasnt noticable to the average person, but a trained eye would have caught it.

The kid might have had a mean streak in him when angered or provoked, but without it that - he was soft. And it was likely his master would put an end to that weakness very quickly once he got his hands on the kid.

"How..whats your record?" He asked, though as the words came from his mouth, he knew he didnt truly want to know the answer. He hadnt killed anyone just yet. He only knew how much he valued life, and mass killing wasnt something he was capable of....yet.

Malice Draclau
Jun 11th, 2002, 07:06:40 PM
Malice grinned and let out a bellow of a laugh.

*Ohhh i'd say in the hundreds. You'd be surprised at how long jedi sometimes take to get to you*

Malice looked around at the people within the bar.

*I once killed off half a town before a jedi came to stop me. Real easy to say the least, Just go in, say a spell and watch the damage it causes*

Malice could sense something about the boy, something gentle like. But he would not say anything to him about it, it wasn't his place to. He then unclipped his double bladed saber, but did not ignite it. He just simply place it ontop the bar counter.

*This is my pride and joy. When i first started out as a sith i had this thing. Been with me through a whole lot, i lost count of how many times i had to fix it after a battle. Heh, it also has killed alot. You'd think it would be stained with the blood of hundreds, but i guess not*

Malice looked at Sasha, a gleam in his eyes.

*Tell me, have you killed anyone yet. Have you at least had the lust to kill*

SashaKovalev
Jun 11th, 2002, 08:02:47 PM
He could feel the blood as it drained slightly form his face. Hundreds? He swallowed and raised the bloody whiskey once more to his lips. With each sip, while the drink still remained as difficult to force down, things seemed to be getting just a bit easier to take as his mind slowly began to ease up from the effect of the drinks he'd had.

Sasha watched as Malice placed his saber on the bar top. One day, he did plan to have his own, but at the moment, he carried only his blaster. He studied the saber for a moment, almost admiring it before he was pulled back to reality by Malice's question.

With the question, Sasha reeled slightly. He could feel the blood return to his cheeks, flushing them in a sense, almost of shame, for he stood flanked by two who had killed many, and he hadnt yet even tried to shed blood. At least, not in an attempt to kill. He'd been in plenty of fights here and there, being the typical teenaged boy that he was, but hardly anything worth killing over.

His eyes managed to meet those of the demon, and in them he noticed the gleam. The cold, hard gleam that almost advertised how much he enjoyed killing.

"Not...not yet.' He mumbled, almost into his drink as he raised it once more to his lips, swallowing back another tormenting mouthful of the mixed liquor. His eyes, once again, averted.

Malice Draclau
Jun 11th, 2002, 08:29:11 PM
Malice nodded his head.

*That's ok, in due time we shall see how much you like it. A sith does not always need to be a mindless killer, nor do they ever have to like doing it*

He leaned ever closer to Sasha, almost speaking in a whisper type voice.

*Some sith only kill when it suits their puroposes. Personally i can't stand to live like that but hey, if it works for them then fine by me. You'll find find your way. Especially training at TSO, you'll make a find addition to the darkside*

Standing he nodded to LV and Sasha. All the drinking he had done today was starting to take affect as he stood up and leaned against the bar to keep his knees from buckling. Grasping his saber he kept it in his hands.

* It has been a pleasure talking with the both of you. Best wishes, i'm off now to work away this liquor within my system. Besides hehe........there's someone the next town over who is just DYING for me to visit him*

Grinning Malice pulled his white hood back over his face and continued his walking. Still bumping into many as he walked by them. Funny to say with his angelic looks, one meeting with him most would find he was evil to the core. Though at times he did have a soft side, and he could show he was not at all times kill happy.

SashaKovalev
Jun 11th, 2002, 08:38:56 PM
With Malice's first words, Sasha dared to lift his gaze to look at the man who was capable of killing hundreds at a time. His expression was almost hopeful, and full ofn youthful innocence.

As Malice leaned in a bit closer, whispering in a conspiring sort of tone, Sasha felt himself relax just a bit. And he felt his heart lift just a bit as well. A fine addition to the darkside...Sasha could help the almost proud smile that tugged at the corners of his lips.

As Malice stood to leave, he felt almost disappointed, and hoped he would have a chance sometime again to speak with the experienced Sith.

He could help but grin at Malice's droll humor as he mentioned a few people just dying to visit with him. He even laughed just a bit.

"Nice meeting you, too." He replied, watching Malice make his way through the crowd, bumping, as he had before, into unsuspecting others. Sasha wondered how much of it was from the bloody whiskey and how much was intentional.

He looked to Lady Vader, a boyish grin on his face as he began to relax a bit and enjoy himself. It was amazing what the smallest words of encouragement could do for a lonely eighteen year old.