PDA

View Full Version : Back to Training (Open Spar)

Alpha
Jun 3rd, 2002, 08:18:25 AM
Satine steps into a training room, his trenchcoat fluttering behind him. Taking his lightsabre hilt off his belt, and igniting it, Satine looks around as the black blade shoots out of the weapon. Now all he needed was an opponent...

imported_Lance Stormrider
Jun 3rd, 2002, 09:16:28 AM
:: Lance was walking through the academy, his bored look on his face he then saw a young man standing there his lightsaber ignited..Lance thought maybe sparring him would unbore him, he needed to show to someone his Strider skills and it seemed Alpha was the appropriate person to whom he could show them, Lance walks towards the young man with a slow pace his normal cloths on, not his Strider tunique. He dashes a gaze towarded Alpha and starts to speak::

Greetings..I am Lance Stormrider....interested in a spar?...I'm bored as you can see it through the expression of my face..and it seems you seem like an appropriate opponent..I want to see what you Jedi Knights can do..

:: Lance awaited for a reply from Alpha::

OOC: :p My first opponent let's see if I haven't lost my hand at battle (Last Battle 12/07/01 :lol )

Alpha
Jun 3rd, 2002, 06:47:22 PM
"As, so you're Stormrider. Think you can keep up with me, kid?" Satine asks, smiling and getting into a fighting stance, motioning for the Padawan to attack.

Jun 4th, 2002, 04:49:24 AM
:: Lance looked at Alpha blinking somewhat and he stood upstraight he closed his eyes...and meditated on the force...he felt Alpha just wanted him to attack first...Lance did not even unclip his lightsaber from it's belt but simply meditated letting his reflexs operational at 100% in caseof any attack..after a minute he felt that he had made Alpha wait long enough..it was just a way to get him pissed, The young Strider-Padawan opened his eyes and simply said::

Boy?...Hehe...your a funny one..Jedi Knight...show me what you got...but first tell me can you keep a secret?

:: The Jedi Knight Satine Capashen nodded ::

I'm a Strider!

:: As these words slided out of his mouth his eyes half-closed in a mysterious way, Lance put all of his weight on his legs quickly and by using the force and all of his agility that he had gained in his Strider trainning Lance released all of this weight and sent his energy upwards to make him jump in the air extremely quickly at about 75 feets high, which was the highest height he had reached in his trainning.::

::As he jumped into the air he started back flipping quickly towarded Alpha which had his lightsaber already ignited and reached his Lightsaber Matrix as he was spinning in the air he ignited his lightsaber watching the blue beam spread out of it's handle with a single hum. He then came back down at Alpha's level but continued long enough to reach his back, in the air he clashed his sword against Alpha's and came back on his feet when he had reached his back, he then used one of his Strider skills and dashed quickly under Alpha's legs without making a single sound.::

Alpha
Jun 4th, 2002, 07:18:51 AM
Satine's eyes go wide as he watches this.

"How in the nine hells...?" He says, taking a slash at Lance as he gets back to his feet.

Jun 4th, 2002, 04:05:09 PM
:: Lance sent his lightsaber roundly backwards to block Satine's lightsaber::

Surprised?

:: Lance waited for Alpha to make a move ::

Alpha
Jun 4th, 2002, 07:47:52 PM
Satine quickly switches from his two-handed style of sabre wielding to his single handed style, slashing quickly.

"Actually yes. How did you do that?" He asks.

As Lance blocks the slash, he uses the Force to speed up his motions, and rotates his wrist, blocking a stab, and countering with one of his own.

Jun 5th, 2002, 04:21:23 AM
:: Lance quickly summons the force as he sees Satine's counter slash towards him rotating his sword he clashes his lightsaber against his and lower his body a bit taking some more strenght back he sends his foot quickly towards Satine's stomach and watches as the Jedi Knight block it with one arm Lance then grips to his arm with his foot and sends him-self backflipping in the air, he comes on his feets quickly::

How did I do that? Hehe..Strider secrets but if your interested in learning our arts? Hmm I might teach you a few tricks that is if you want

:: Lance put him-self in his defensive stance knowing that we must never let our guard down in a battle::

Alpha
Jun 5th, 2002, 07:41:52 PM
Satine regains his footing quickly, and stabs, then feints and slashes.

"I might take you up on that offer a bit later..."

Jedi Anakin Skywalker
Jun 5th, 2002, 10:21:30 PM
Anakin walked into the training grounds and looked upon Lance and Alpha.. Well..Well what have we here, a spar. Mind if i join?

Anakin gave a slight smile

Jun 6th, 2002, 04:35:51 AM
:: Lance still in his fighting stance is then distracted by a presence very strong within the force, he tilts his head towards the man who is talking and then sees Master Leia's former Padawan Anakin Skywalker, he then watches as Satine sends a stab and another slash as still roundly sends his lightsaber clashing it against Satine's he then lower his head a bit and throws him-self on the floor letting his lightsaber fall. He looks up at Satine, at his mercy Lance quickly summons the force within his arms and opens his hand towarded his lightsaber on the floor, the lightsaber flys towrds Lance's hand quickly as he grabs it he sends a slash quickly towards Satine to block any of his moves::

Anakin? Ahhh Join our spar...what'd you think Satine?

Alpha
Jun 6th, 2002, 06:06:21 AM
Satine blocks the slash, and then moves to a ready position, smiling at Anakin.

"Sure. Join us."

Jedi Anakin Skywalker
Jun 6th, 2002, 09:29:36 AM
::Anakin walked down the steps and took off his black robes revealing his brown tunic and his black vest::

::Anakin moved forward and unhitched his lightsaber from his belt. Anakin ignited his lightsaber and the bright blue blade came out slowly..moving down the stairs he kept an eye on Alpha and Lance. Anakin reached the bottom watching both of them closely. Anakin could scense there movements and who they were watching mostly, it seemed they were both concentrating on me at the time::

::Anakin looked at the both of them and gave a small smile::

Well im waiting...

Jun 6th, 2002, 03:33:29 PM
:: Lance wasn't really the "head on" type of fighter but this time he felt like acting quicklier, so by using the aid of the force Lance took balance and jumped into the air bacflipping of course he clashed his lightsaber aginst Anakin's as he passed over his head and came back on his feets, Lance slashes to the left and roundly came back straightly towards Anakin adding strenght with the force ::

Alpha
Jun 6th, 2002, 06:03:09 PM
As Anakin blocks the sabre, and pushes back, he is forced to block the startlingly disturbing black blade wielded by Satine. As the Knight ignites his second weapon, he slashes, and then stabs at Lance.

"Would you like this to be a free for all, or both of you against me?"

Jun 6th, 2002, 06:12:57 PM
:: Lance looks at Satine and shrugs lightly::

I don't mind anything for me..goes...hehe..

:: Lance now walks slowly towarded Satine and stops at about a distance of 4 6 meters from him, he then grabs the helmet that covers his forehead and pulls it awway throwing it against the floor Lance now cracks his nck and knuckles, he then gets his lightsaber back and spins it coming back to his fighting stance, he then lowers his his eyes and looks at Satine with two swords he then thinks "Must take one of those lightsabers out quickly.."::

You like to use a lot of weapons as I can see...

:: Lance rolls on the floor untill he reaches 2 meters of disatance with Satine using the force he spins back up and sends his lightsaber clashing towards his right one he then lowers his body a bit taking back his breathing and turns around still holding his slash with his lightsaber Lance then turns his wrist and trys to use the force throw as he opens his hand he quickly summons the force to his hand feeling some kind of gravity field forming around his wrist and pushes his arm all pointed to Satine's Left lightsaber::

Alpha
Jun 6th, 2002, 06:55:38 PM
Satine can feel the surge of Force energy, and shields his weapons. The Force blast makes his arm shudder, but no more, as Lance finds out how formidable the Knight's defenses are.

"I'm a Warrior. I use any amount of weapons to give myself the edge."

Satine quickly slashes down on Lance, and, as it is blocked, reverses the sabre's course, burning the Pasawan's arm.

Jun 6th, 2002, 07:09:42 PM
:: Lance's arm burnt he then pushes Satine's lightsaber causing him to walk backwards a bit and backflips away from him::

I completly forgot about that...

:: Lance unignited his saber and touched his arm with his right hand...he feels pain but nothing strong enough to actually lower his fighting capabilities, but something he was very happy about is that Satine's moves were actually very instuctive to him. A Strider always observs others and learn from their errors..this time Lance felt more confident and stronger then before::

Magnificent Satine..I must say that defense was very impressive...I hd never seen that before..and thank you very much too...it's very instructive to sparr you..hehe..Hmmm now my turn to show you something

:: Lance sticked his finger and index together and started to do very fixed moves, he moves straightly his two arms and crossed them together, he was preparing him-self to do a very usefull Strider attack...the attack had a special name but Lance simply called it "Always better when we're 4" the young padawan after a small concentration jumped quickly towarded Satine and sent his foot quickly but then suddenly as he is gonna going to hit him Lance seems to be above Satine then at his left and right and behind him, Satine's Jedis reflexes are very attuned but still he cannot realize which one is the real, the problem is that their all real, this technique is usefull but short the 4 figures will be there only during the attack, the 4 Lances sends their foot towarded Satine and slam his body Lance then comes back on his feet and watch as Satine is sent backwards and falls on his back.::

What do you think of this move Satine?

Alpha
Jun 6th, 2002, 07:28:08 PM
Satine coughs a bit, and then grins.

"Very nice...Try this!"

Forming a fireball, Satine throws it at Lance, getting up, and recalling both of his sabres, igniting them, and getting into a fighting stance, one sabre defending high, the other defending low and both defending in the middle.

Jun 6th, 2002, 07:43:06 PM
:: He looks at fireball somewhat surprised that Satine posesses such skills, he then takes his two arms and crosses them together some sort of gravity fiels is formed arouns his crossed arms the fireball then trys to pierce this barrier but Lance pushes with all his strenght and the fireball extenguishes it's self::

Very impressive..I never thought any normal human beeing would be able to do that? I wonder can you focus your aura? Have you ever learned those arts ?

Alpha
Jun 6th, 2002, 07:53:19 PM
"Define. I might know it under different terms. Do you mean like masking your powers in the Force?"

Jedi Anakin Skywalker
Jun 7th, 2002, 12:14:04 AM
::Anakin quickly moved forward and brought his lightsaber infront of him. Anakin not knowing which one to fight first, stepped toward Alpha keeping his mind focused on his every movement and thoughts. Alpha watching Anakin's every movement stepped back then swung his lightsaber in a downward thrust aiming for Anakin's head. Anakin already aware of his actions flipped backwards and ran up to Alpha and attempted to jab but Alpha spun his lightsaber around sending Anakin's lightsaber into the air and landed 20 feet way from him. Anakin still concentrating ducked from a blow swung by Alpha and Anakin quickly forced pushed Alpha away from him sending him sliding on the ground 15 feet away from him. Anakin now in tuned with the force more than ever leapt from the ground soaring into the air at least 40 feet. Without hesitation Anakin force pulled his lightsaber to him and flipped twice landing on the ground softly::

So Lance.. lets see what a strider can do!!

Jun 7th, 2002, 04:42:26 AM
:: Lance stopped momentarily to see Anakin's moves on Alpha, he stood silent while watching his every mouvement, he then thought to him-self"This boy...he has something...something different..somewhat...I don't know..I guess I'm still not powerfull enough in the force to see what it is..but he is strong..with a lightsaber very strong..."Lance then looked at Anakin as Anakin told him to attack, he then spoke::

Hehe when I was talking about Aura..I was talking about this

:: Lance then pierced Anakin's look as his death star slided down on his face, he then closed his fists and his concentration went up. He started glowing michievously as his aura grew around him he then snapped his two fists against each other and pushed them forward together releasing an energy ball from his hands the energy ball blazes towards Anakin at an incredible speed but it seems the padawan Anakin throws him-self on the floor before it hits him and the energy ball collides against the wall quickly Lance had already ignited his lightsaber and near Anakin he sent his lightsaber slashing and a spin with two other slashes, Anakin simply blocked the two and then backflippedclasahing his sword against mine at the same time, the two padawan stood on their fighting stance at about 7 meters of distance from each other::

Wow..impressive..but I think we should handle Satine before he gets bored...

Alpha
Jun 7th, 2002, 06:51:55 AM
"Yes. The Knight is getting bored. It's a good show you guys are putting on, but..."

Satine trails off, and makes sure both of his sabres are ready, the black blades hissing instead of humming as they move.

Jedi Anakin Skywalker
Jun 7th, 2002, 02:02:22 PM
::Anakin backed away from Lance looking at Alpha, Anakin could scense the force flowing through him as he did with Lance..but Alpha seemed stronger he was more experienced::

Well Lance I say we both go in you on the right ill go in on the left..

::Lance proceeded to the right keeping his body parrallel to Alpha's as Anakin moved in slowly on the left. Anakin could scense Lance's next move and came in behind Alpha ready to attack but Alpha aware of our plan and ducked low then leapt high in the air while Lances lightsaber sliced through the air ::

::Anakin ready to attack Leapt high and swung at Alpha in the air their lightsabers connected and left sparks floating through the air.They both touched the ground at the same time and swung again bringing themselves into a crosslock. Lance ready to attack ran in ready to jab at Alpha. Alpha aware of his presence kicked Anakin knocking him to the ground then spun his body blocking Lance's lightsaber and then parred with his own slicing attack and a a low sweep of his lightsaber to cut his legs. Lance blocking the swing to the body saw scensed Alphas next movement then flipped backwards landing next to Anakin::

In watching the both of you..it seems you are sending power blasts from your hands how is this???

Alpha
Jun 7th, 2002, 05:13:33 PM
"Some Force users have talents in that area. Throwing a bolt of Force concussion energy is rather easy. My specialty is the making of flames, like a fireball. It takes practice."

Satine moves his sabres into a crossguard, watching for any movements.

Jun 7th, 2002, 06:17:22 PM
:: Lance past his hand on his forehead sweeping all the sweat off he then looked back at Anakin to comment on his question::

Well..I don't use the force for my tricks..I simply use directly my energy to form them...strider affairs my young friend..hehe I am afraid that to show you those moves i would have to form you as a Strider and the Jedi trainning is already more then enough...well now shall we

:: Lance then gazed at Satine spinning his lightsaber to warm up a bit before attempting another move::

Hmm...hehe oh yeah Satine I was wondering...can you do this with your lightsaber..this one my father showed me..he was a Jedi Knight..watch this..both of you...

:: Lance stroke his sword up straightly in front of him and then the blade of his lightsaber glared and as he slammed it down on the floor trails on the laser and energy go dashing towards Satine::

Alpha
Jun 7th, 2002, 07:33:45 PM
Satine forms a Force shield around himself, and the energy impacts it, curving upward to hit the cieling. Satine smiles, and unsheathes the sword from his back.

"No, but I can do this..." he says, concentrating.

His sword blade explodes with silver flames, and Satine makes an "X" cut, the flames flying off, and heading for Lance...

Jun 7th, 2002, 08:43:05 PM
:: Lance watches as the "x cut" comes towarded him at high speed, he then rolls on the floor and jumps forward ducking away from the cut::

That was awesome..show me how to do that, that was really impressive

Alpha
Jun 8th, 2002, 05:36:22 AM
"It's easy, really. I heat the air up around the blade of the sword, and when it gets hot enough, it goes into glames, burning on the miniscule amounts of things like pollen in the air."

Jun 8th, 2002, 07:30:03 AM
:: Lance listens to Alpha's instructiong and simply give a slight nod as he decides to use his personal aura to perform this trick he focuses on his aura as it starts to glow arund him, the heat of his body's aura impacts the blade of his sword as it explodes into sky blue flames blazing towards Alpha, he then takes back his lightsaber at it's normal state and dashes towards Alpha quickly to the left and slashes down on him::

LIke that?

Alpha
Jun 8th, 2002, 12:18:41 PM
Satine sidestpes the flames, and then blocks the blow of the sabre, kicking Lance in the gut, and then using the Force to push him backwards.

Jun 8th, 2002, 12:27:30 PM
:: Lance was now kicked in the gutts as he fell on the floor he felt terrible pain, but the young padawan knew that he had to stay calm and that this was only a spar not a real battle, the Strider did not use any etxremely powerfull Stride attack but simply got back up not feeling anymore pain::

Ahhh.....you chick!...How dare you kick a man's tool!..

:: Lance then thought of something, he then started to run towarded Alpha and by using FORCE SPEED he got right next to him in a second then grabbed his head passing by the two saber and grabbing his head quickly he threw him away and quickly used the force to throw him on the floor brutally, he watched as Satine was down on the floor and gave a slight smile::

Ha! I love that Strider trick.

OOC::lol How dare you hit my character's gutts :p you evil evil man

Alpha
Jun 8th, 2002, 12:56:00 PM
{OOC:I didn't hit your char's "tool." the gut is basically the stomach. lol}

Satine quickly rolls away from a slash from Lance, and the recalls both of his sabres, leaving his sword skittering away on the floor. Reigniting the weapons, he jumps to his feet, and slashes at his opponent.

Jun 8th, 2002, 01:04:31 PM
OOC: Ahhh! Well it's your fault you didn't precise it was my stomach! And there are so many gay men in this universe :p J/K.

IC: Lance looked down on the slash and quickly dashed away from it still slashing down with his saber blocking the hit he then spins around and slashes at the other saber::

Damnit..Anakin I can't take him on alone..plus I've wasted too much of my aura showing off here

:: Lance was getting tired because of the aura he had wasted in performing his Strider attacks, but his mind was still there, he quickly dashed away from Alpha awaiting for Anakin to perform the next move so he could restore his aura back and come to Alpha at his 100% capacities::

Alpha
Jun 8th, 2002, 01:15:52 PM
Satine takes the time he has between attacks, and opens himself up to the Force, allowing its energy to revitalize him, and then gets into a fighting stance, watching the two Padawans...

Jun 8th, 2002, 01:20:09 PM
:: Lance eyes the Jedi Knight's every mouvement noticing that between each of his attacks he somehow focused on something and he always came back with the same burst of energy, he then thought to him-self::

This sparr..is very instructive..indeed..

:: He then stood back on his fighting stance awaiting for Anakin to make the first move, but Lance in the mean time focused on the force...trying to reenergize him-self.::

Jedi Anakin Skywalker
Jun 8th, 2002, 11:31:33 PM
::Anakin rested for a good five minutes walked forward, his lightsaber down at his side. Alpha keeping and eye on him moved forward his lightsabers in front of him keeping his defence posture. Anakin feeling the force rush through his body made him feel energized and powerful. Feeling its true power Anakin brought his saber up and walked took the offensive position. Alpha remaining calm sensed the power coming from Anakin and was amazed. The two jedis walked in keeping there lightsabers high. Anakin keeping himself calm swung low for Alpha's legs but Alpha swung his lightsaber around connecting with Anakins and blue and black sparks flew everywhere with the force from each others blow. The blow from the lightsabers made them bounce off in the opposite direction and Anakin swung to the other side of the leg. Alpha ready lept over Anakin's head swinging his lightsaber. Anakin aware of his actions rolled forward and spun taking the defensive position::

So Lance do you want to take him by yourself or should we both take him?

Jun 9th, 2002, 08:55:30 AM
:: Lance by the time beeing had recovered his aura back by using the same technique as Alpha, he then ignites his lightsaber back and jumps into the air passing above Alpha's head clashing his lightsaber against his left one, as he comes back on his feets he Looks at Anakin which is in front of Alpha ::

Alright then let's take him on you front me back and let the ufn start GO!

:: Lance starts clashing his lightsaber against Alpha's as Anakin does the same in the front it seems Satine's reflexes are simply much too attuned for the two Padawans as he blocks and dodges everything that is sent his way, Lance then spins his lightsaber roundly from left to right untill one of his moves is halfed and he counters back, As Anakin does the same thing, Lance now sends a roundhouse kick to Satine's face and Satine simply spins on his back and comes back to his feet, The two Padawans then brutally spins their lightsabers an walk a few feets away from Satine keeping their defensive stance::

Damnit..this guy is good.

:: Lance waits for Satine to make the next move::

Alpha
Jun 9th, 2002, 09:07:14 AM
Satine smiles. this was getting interesting...

Jumping to his feet, Satine decides to take the offensive. Slicing at Anakin, Satien also, simultaneously stabs at Lance, forcing both to block. As they counter, Satine dodges one, and X-blocks the other's attack. He kicks Lance backwards, and then spins around to face Anakin, stabbing with both of his sabres...

Jun 9th, 2002, 09:12:25 AM
:: Lance was pushed backwards and simply balanced his weight downwards and spinned back on his feets he then quickly rolled on the floor and jumped back up sending his foot with the aid of the force to Satine's back, he watched as Satine was pushed away from Anakin and then Lance came back on a perfect balance, he then spinned his lightsaber as he always does on the left side of his body and moved it above his head staying on his fighting stance ready to take back the offensivr as soona s he was given a perfect occasion::

Ahh! I hadn't had a little excercise like this in a loong time

Alpha
Jun 9th, 2002, 12:12:16 PM
Getting back into a fighting stance, Satine swings at Lance, who easily blocks the clumsy attack. What Lance forgot about though, was the second sabre, and that comes in and clips him on his sword arm, leaving a painful little burn. Satine flips backwards, to avoid a counter, and grins.

Jun 9th, 2002, 12:59:33 PM
Ugh!!

:: Lance flips backwards touching his arm with his other hand..he then smiled::

Pain..haha..

:: Lance closes his eyes as this time he going to use another of Strider techniques...he then lowers his body and squarely places his arms as two 4 fireballs appears around Lance spinning around his body as a shield::

Hmm this might hurt

:: Lance dashes quickly towards Satine sending his sword clash against his Satine quickly block and sends his other sword but the fireballs keep dodging eveyrhting as Lance only takes care of attacking after 2 minuted of pure clashing the two men seems to start to be tired and the fireballs are diminushing Lance then releses the 4 fireballs and sends them towards Satine, Satine simply dodges them all slashing in every direction but Lanace then dashes towards him and sending his lightsaber towards hi arm he now slashes on it leaving a small burn on it too::

What do you think of that attack?

Jedi Anakin Skywalker
Jun 9th, 2002, 02:38:02 PM
::Anakin keeping his distance from Alpha, walked to Lance who now needed time to regenerate his aura from the blast. Anakin ready to attack Alpha, ran forward and tried to thrust his lightsaber but Alpha leapt over Anakin's head and swung at his back. Anakin ready for this move brought his lightsaber behind his head and blocked then dropped down sweeping Alpha's legs. Alpha laying on the ground from the unexpected sweep watched Anakin's blade as it hummed right in front of his face. Anakin moved back and Alpha watched as Anakin's blade detracted and was hitched to his belt. Anakin helping Alpha up moved back and looked at Lance::

Well I am glad I took the time to spar against you Alpha. Your a great opponent and im looking forward to sparring with you some other time.

Good Bye Lance. I guess ill meet you in the bar and grill later.

Alpha
Jun 9th, 2002, 05:12:29 PM
"Wow. Not bad Anakin. I didn't kow Padawans could fight like that. Good spar, toboth of you guys. One of these days we'll have another spar like this..."

Jun 9th, 2002, 05:18:22 PM
Anakin that is truly impressive, well master Satine I will take my leave

: Lance bows to both of the jedis and walks out:

Jedi Anakin Skywalker
Jun 9th, 2002, 05:50:16 PM
Well good day to you Alpha.

::Anakin turning around hurried out to catch up to Lance::

Alpha
Jun 9th, 2002, 09:12:27 PM
Satine bows to each of the Padawans, and then summons his weapons back to him, putting back on his trenchcoat--which had been taken off mid-fight--and then heads to his room, ready to rest after such a good fight...