PDA

View Full Version : lookin..

Tianje Xhu
Jun 2nd, 2002, 09:58:32 PM
if no one cares im gonna just look around. im huntin for a group to join.

Lady Vader
Jun 2nd, 2002, 10:22:55 PM
By all means, feel free to look around. :)

We'll be here if ya need anything. :)

Tianje Xhu
Jun 2nd, 2002, 11:04:53 PM
this board is a lot different than the others ive been to at ezboard. its gonna take some time gettin used to it. thanks for the welcome. what kind of rp's does your group do?

this board is kind of like an email thing too, isnt it? pretty damn cool! im impressed!

and how do you get your sig to keep changin like that? really cool!

Lady Vader
Jun 2nd, 2002, 11:33:52 PM
We do Star Wars RPs. Basic storylines where we build our own stories. Sometimes the RPs are set, and other times they're not. We have typical Jedi vs. Sith RPs, Bounty Hunter RPs, etc.

I guess you could say this board is kinda like e-mail. We can also send Pirvate Messages to each other through the PM system within the board (I noticed you don't have that option open... you might think about allowing PMs... you can find it in your CP in the options)

As to my sig, it's called a rotating sig, utilizing html. I made several pictures through PhotoShop and then uploaded them, worte the code to get them to rotate everytime someone refreshed the page, and voila! Rotating sig. If you're interested in that, we can help you. :)

Ange Tot
Jun 7th, 2002, 06:01:01 PM
Yeah, I've been wondering how the heck you do a random sig, just been to um, busy, to ask.

Lady Vader
Jun 9th, 2002, 02:16:04 AM
Well, like I said before, you make several pictures and then you input a code into the area where you put your sig in your user CP.