PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a fight...(Open challenge to any Sith)

Alpha
Jun 2nd, 2002, 06:45:29 PM
Satine quietly walks into the darkened, abandoned, building, his sleeveless trenchcoat fluttering behind him. He was told there was a Sith around here and he intended to find him. Quickly drawing his twin pulse pistols from cross-draw holsters on his belt, the Jedi Knight walks into the largest room, sensing darkness there.

"Anyone there?" He asks, looking around with both his eyes and his Force senses.

Dae Jinn
Jun 2nd, 2002, 11:02:13 PM
*Watches Alpha from a dark corner, smirking. Slowly rises to her feet and follows him into the main room, hoping to see a good fight.*

Hoshi No Shikyo
Jun 3rd, 2002, 06:47:07 AM
:: the garou growled, someone was here, someone a bit more powerful then what she was looking for but it would have to do, she watched as the Jedi walked through the abadoned building and noticed that he was being followed, Hoshi grins ::

"You looking for someone?"

:: she hoped the Jedi would hear her an atleast look in the direction where she was hding ::

OOC- Sorry Dae, He's mine! I need to fight someone, but if ya wanna jump in, it's okay with me.

Alpha
Jun 3rd, 2002, 08:04:58 AM
Satine turns to look in the direction of the shout, levelling both of his pulse pistols at the source. Aiming at the cieling, Satine fires with one of his weapons, the silver bolt lighting the room long enough for Satine to spot Hoshi.

"So you're the one that's been lurking around this area lately..."

Dae Jinn
Jun 3rd, 2002, 09:29:45 AM
ooc. just gonna watch today.:)
ic.

*Raises a hand over her eyes as Satine fired off the shot. Keeping to the shadows, she kneeled down and grinned.*

This should be good....

Hoshi No Shikyo
Jun 3rd, 2002, 01:46:57 PM
"Why yes I am, and you would be?"

:: Hoshi hopped down from her hiding place, she twirled her glaive once so she is holding it in a defensive poisition ::

"What bring sone of you kind out here anyways?"

Alpha
Jun 3rd, 2002, 06:43:31 PM
"My job," Satine says, holstering his pistols, and unsheathing the sword on his back. "I hunt things like you for fun..."