PDA

View Full Version : Master Me await you(Xazor)

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
Jun 2nd, 2002, 06:16:21 PM
Me am here and ready to start my training. But if you think me is not ready then me will understand.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 2nd, 2002, 06:19:44 PM
Xazor stepped into the Academy. It was a dreadful day full of rain and dreariness. The Knight nearly tripped over a small figure that was standing near the door. Bending down to see what it was, she realized that it was Wicket, her newest Padawan. Smiling to herself, she rose to her feet and bowed.

"Greetings young one....your training shall commence this very day."

She said with a grin, her elongated canines flashed in the light that they caught. Walking toward the middle of the room, she took a seat on a large boulder and motioned for him to sit in front of her on the ground.

"First...tell me your name in full, your age in standard, where you were born...and what you know of the Force."

Nodding for him to begin answering her many important questions, she set herself to listen intently as he spoke....

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
Jun 2nd, 2002, 06:58:17 PM
Wicket thinks for a bit more question in 1 minite then a day at home well here goes nothing

Well me am Wicket Wystri Warrick Jr., Me am 17 years of age, Me was born on Endor in our hut, not much but Logery was teaching me some stuff like force or maybe the same, I can heal some minor wounds, see if animal will attack before it dose, and change this Jewle

Wicket pulls out a nice sized jewle form his waist pouch and turns it over. Then puts in in Xazors hands

Hold tight

Says Wicket and then he consintrates very hard and says

open hands please

when she does a beutiful bird sits in her hands then suddenly it becomes the jewle again

Thats all i know

Wicket looks tiered form the transformation but he still looks at his master with a sense of pride.

do you know how to do that.

Wicket laughs to him self but then thinks better of it and smiles

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
Jun 2nd, 2002, 07:21:04 PM
OOC: Xazor please check my last pm and i will tell you my idea tomarrow:wings :duel :angel

Xazor Elessar
Jun 2nd, 2002, 07:26:46 PM
Xazor listens carefully as he speaks. Taking the jewel in her hands, she does as he says and is amazed at the knowledge he and abilities he possesses already. To his question, she nods and smiles.

"I can do many things like that....but not when I was a Padawan."

As she says this, she lifts a rock with her mind from behind him and brings it to hover in front of his face. Suddenly it changed into a beautiful flower with red petals. It was a type the young woman had seen in the jungle and thought was beautiful.

"It's for you.."

She giggled to herself.

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
Jun 3rd, 2002, 05:17:58 AM
Wicket was suprised because he thought only the Ewoks could change things like that, and becouse of the bird it symbolised many great things, Friendship, Loyalty, Strength, and Compashion.

Wow.... Thanks you a lot me very in awww

Xazor Elessar
Jun 3rd, 2002, 08:13:09 PM
Xazor nodded and smiled gently.

"You're welcome my Padawan."

Shifting her weight on the rock, she looked around for a moment and spotted a group of rockes. Lifting them with her mind, she brought the group of six to sit in front of him ont he ground.

"Now....you know how to tap into the Force, I have felt you do so...and you just showed me you can. Focus on one of these rocks and lift it in your mind...."

She nodded for him to begin the first exercise.

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
Jun 4th, 2002, 08:37:47 AM
Wicket looked very nervous and scared but he dose what he was told

Well me will go for it;)

Wicket focuse on the biggest rock just to see if he can move it Wicket closes his eyes and sit perfictaly still and slowly the rock moves about a 1/4 inch of the ground and then falls with a dull THUD. Wicket opens his eyes and says

How Was That Oh Geart Master

Xazor Elessar
Jun 4th, 2002, 01:16:47 PM
Xazor smied and nodded.

"Do it again....do not try this time....do. I want you to do the exercise until you can place the rock in my hand."

She held out her hand and nodded for him to begin.

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
Jun 4th, 2002, 05:31:10 PM
Wicket again closes his eyes and consintrates hard on the rock. this time it move about a foot in the air and then flys at Xazor. but it stoped a inch from hiting her nose.

SORRY MASTER!!!!!

Wicket is ashamed and stuned

Did me Stop that??

Wicket thinks he might have but is way to ratteled to sort things out

Xazor Elessar
Jun 5th, 2002, 09:24:15 AM
Xazor did not even flinch as the rock nearly hit her in the nose. This was definatly not the first time that a student of hers had almost hit her with a rock or other objects.

"It is quite all right, Wicket...and yes, you stopped that from hitting me! You used the Force push and pull when you did that. Very good job!"

She said with a bright grin. Her canines gleamed in the light. She was proud of how well he was doing so far...

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
Jun 6th, 2002, 08:31:16 AM
Wicket smiles back and then makes the renagade rock go into his masters hand as softly as he could

Xazor Elessar
Jun 6th, 2002, 10:28:04 AM
Xazor smiles and nods gently.

"Very good.....now, take the rock and throw it at that target on the wall. Do the very same thing you have been doing, but add more speed and try to calculate the direction...."

She motioned for him to begin the new exercise...

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
Jun 6th, 2002, 10:37:07 AM
OOC: OHHH Dang the Ewok has good aim but he will not pass quickly lol

Wicket Thinks about his directions and then decides he can do it he has hit harder targets this should be easy. Wicket closes his eyes and sends the rock blaring away but it hit the wall 7ft. from the target. so wicket his time opens his eyes and slowly it zig zags down an hits the bottom of the target. Now wicket is mad and the rock goes straight into the middle of the target and cracks the target. Wicket then smiles and says

How Was that master??

Xazor Elessar
Jun 6th, 2002, 11:08:17 AM
Xazor could feel the anger come from her Padawan. Looking at him, she lofted a brow and shook her head.

"Do not ever use anger to do anything....that is breaking the Jedi Code!"

She said sternly. The Knight would not have one of her own students make the same mistakes that she once had....so she had to get this lesson across to them early....

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
Jun 8th, 2002, 07:45:07 PM
Wicket bows his head and waits punishment

Xazor Elessar
Jun 8th, 2002, 08:21:15 PM
Xazor shakes her head and kneels down to be at eye level with her Padawan.

"There is not punishment....the Jedi are meant to have compassion and understanding...and I do. I just do not want you to fall to the darkside and using anger will lead you down that path! Fear, anger, agression.....these bring suffering for you and the entire galaxy! To be a Jedi is to be without hate or anger or fear! I want you to learn this lesson above anything I shall ever teach you."

The Knight said softly, hoping he knew that she was not upset with him...but concerned.

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
Jun 10th, 2002, 09:36:29 AM
Wicket kicks himself mentaly and flips landing on his head

OUCH!!!!

then he sits head still in pain and clams down foces on the stone and sends it faster and harder than any of the other times

How was that master

Xazor Elessar
Jun 10th, 2002, 09:37:34 AM
Xazor nodded and smiled gently.

"That was great....now try it again, but with two rocks!"

She said softly and motioned for him to do it again...

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
Jun 10th, 2002, 09:54:33 AM
wicket thinks i will move all of them so he trys and 10 hit the target in the middle and 5 go around the target

How was that:cool

Wicket is proud of himself

Xazor Elessar
Jun 10th, 2002, 10:02:54 AM
Xazor nods and smiles gently.

"Very very good Wicket....now, try to do something else with the rocks...maybe, make them circle around yourself or me...."

She wanted to see if he had complete control over his mind and the Force.

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
Jun 11th, 2002, 05:54:34 AM
wicket thinks to himself this is way to easy so he trys it. First he trys moving them all at wonce and all they did was slam into his stomach. after he got up and got back his wind he decides to move them 5 at a time and starts to make a circle around himself but the last one falls on his foot and wicket starts jumping around and destroys his circle so he says

Me did it for a bit

Xazor Elessar
Jun 11th, 2002, 06:52:29 AM
Xazor nods and smiles gently.

"That was very good, but you must learn to quiet your mind and have total control. Be at peace with yourself...."

She said softly. Pulling her legs up into the lotus position, she looked down at Wicket and smiled.

"If you can't do this, that is alright....but I want you to meditate to clear your mind....touch my mind once again and let me know that you are ready....."

She closed her eyes and bathed herself in the Force, knowing that this exercise would help him get his focus centered.

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
Jun 11th, 2002, 08:02:02 PM
wicket trys to calm his mind but his family keeps apearing with guns pointed at them by stormtroppers and wicket almost breaks down crying but he regains control and clears his mind and wicket trys to get a conection but is blocked

What happend master ???

Xazor Elessar
Jun 12th, 2002, 08:27:19 AM
Xazor knows very well what is happening...she feels it through the Force. Sighing to herself, she does not even open her eyes, but stays deep in the Force.

"Your emotions are keeping you from connecting with the Force...something is bothering you, my Padawan...what is it?"

She could easily read him and know what was bothering him...but it was better if he talked about it and got it out...

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
Jun 14th, 2002, 07:51:54 AM
wicket thinks should he tell her whats wronge well he might as well

Me misses me family and me fear for their lives me thinks they might be dea... dea... dead.....

Wicket passes out after a trerrible wave runs thought the force

Xazor Elessar
Jun 14th, 2002, 07:54:37 AM
Xazor sighes to herself and picks Wicket up.

"You really ought to stop doing that...."

She said softly as she tried to get him conscious once again...

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
Jun 15th, 2002, 08:58:29 PM
wicket is out for just alittle bit this time and comes around after awhile

Xazor Elessar
Jun 15th, 2002, 08:59:53 PM
Xazor grinned to herself as he finally snapped out of it.

"Good, you're back! Now, we shall try the exercise again, unless you wish to go and rest...."

She said gently.

ooc: Sorry if this is crappy, I'm having a rough day....