PDA

View Full Version : Amalia Azalin (Time to pay a debt)

Kelt Simoson
Jun 2nd, 2002, 04:16:38 PM
Kelt stood in the GJO recruitment halls, his eyes scanning every single other applicant that waited to be seen. A excited smile crept across his face as the butterfly feeling tickled his stomach.

Kelts long white and gray robes bunched up together at he sat crossed legged on the floor, is father had sent him a long way from home to be here this day, to pay a great debt back to the one they call Amalia Azalin, who had saved there family back when the sith attacked them. Kelts father swore to pay them back, and he did by sending his son to help the Lightside and banish the Sith....and of course to help Amalia wherever possible.

' I have been sent to see Amalia Azalin ' Sieken said to a random Jedi his voice soft accompanied by a warm smile.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 2nd, 2002, 05:59:42 PM
Xazor had been the random Jedi the young man spoke to. Smiling, she bowed her head.

"Greetings....I am Warrior Jedi Knight, Xazor Dawnstrider. You have been sent here to see Amalia Azalin? I personally have not seen her in a while, but I will have someone locate her right away..."

She said gently, hoping to be as much help to him as she could.

Kelt Simoson
Jun 2nd, 2002, 06:13:45 PM
Kelt nodded with a smile, his face full off happyness to actually be away from home for the very first time in his life, and so far from home to, indeed half a galaxy away it was more than an adventure.

' Thank you very much Ma'am' He said with alot of respect, his voice just as soft as the last time.

Amalia Azalin
Jun 3rd, 2002, 11:15:50 AM
OOC: Sorry, I was a bit more busy than I expected yesterday. Thanks Xazor, much appreciated.:)

IC: Indeed Amalia's face was not seen very often among the Jedi much anymore, though she did manage to keep up with her students as best she could.

Amalia tended to keep to herself, one of the more shy and reserved Jedi among the order.

It did not take as long as expected to have word reached to Amalia, and she Thanked all for their efforts in trying to reach her.

Amalia was surprised to find that someone was seeking her presence specifically, it was not often that such a thing happened to her, but she was most glad for it.

She found Kelt still waiting in the recruitment area when she arrived. She noted his patience, and this only seemed to make her smile.

She greeted him with a warm smile and a slgithly bow of the head.

"Hello there, I was told you've requested my presence. Is there something I can do for you?"

Kelt Simoson
Jun 3rd, 2002, 07:00:55 PM
' I wish to become a servant of the light, your apprentice if you would not mind...Pehe!...excuses my rudeness...my name is Kelt Simoson....my father promised you long ago..maybe 3 or 4 years ago, he would repay his debt to you for saving his life. he paused looking up at her from his sitting position.

'So...he has sent me to aid you with your missions and to serve the light in anyway possible...my father has taught me minor force powers....moving objects.that sort of thing....but i have already advanced telepathy skills...' He said giving her a look like a puppy would.

' I wish to become a Jedi all in all'

Amalia Azalin
Jun 4th, 2002, 12:11:16 AM
OOC: Your sig name is different from your account name, just thought you should know, if you did not.:)

Amalia tried to think back, trying to recall Kelt's fathers name, but she could not.

"Forgive me, I can very well remember faces, but I do not very well remember names after so many years in distance. I am sure perhaps that it is your father's wish, as well as your own, to become a Jedi. I will do all that I can to help you grant that wish. I would be honored to accept you as my apprentice."

She bowed her head once more.

"I am sure you are very eager to begin your journey with the lightside of the force...If you'll please follow me...."

She motioned for him to follow her toward the exit out of the recruiting area, soon the two would make their way toward the Jedi Academy.

OOC: AIM when you get the chance, I have some questions to ask you before I begin your trainnig thread.:)

Kelt Simoson
Jun 4th, 2002, 11:22:31 PM
'Yes Ma'am' The soft spoken chracter said his white unifrom with red cross standing out in the sunlight, he then proceeded to follow her.

OOC yes ma'am