PDA

View Full Version : OOC~going to be gone a week

Shade Magus
Jun 2nd, 2002, 01:33:32 PM
I am going on a vacation with my fiancee and her family for the next week to the beach, so I won't be able to post until I get back. Just wanted to give eveyone a heads up.

Also, I only have two weeks until I leave for Basic Training and the way that is going, I'll be out for about 4-5 months. Well...I'll try and pst in my tech school since I will be surrounded by computers. Well see ya guys in a week.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 2nd, 2002, 02:23:11 PM
Bye bye Shade!! I'll miss you! We'll try to get the wedding thread to at least the point of "I do" before you leave! :) Later dayz......

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jun 2nd, 2002, 03:37:18 PM
ONLY A WEEK!!! :mad Should be more :p

Take care and have fun! Tis the most important thing!

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 3rd, 2002, 05:16:31 AM
:wave Have fun.

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 3rd, 2002, 06:13:56 AM
Ahhh dang...

Good luck d00d and hurry back. We'll miss ya

Shade Magus
Jun 8th, 2002, 10:01:30 AM
never fear!! I have returned!! lol...well..I got one week left and then bye bye for a few monthes or atleast until I can get my computer.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 8th, 2002, 12:43:48 PM
:( I don't want you and Verse to leave.... :(

Shade Magus
Jun 8th, 2002, 04:38:23 PM
believe me i don't want to either, but I need to so I can have a job and some money for when me and my fiancee get married.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 8th, 2002, 07:02:48 PM
*sniffles* I know.....it's sad, though..... :(

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 9th, 2002, 06:54:44 AM
:(:(:(

Verse Dawnstrider
Jun 9th, 2002, 07:01:58 AM
Shoot, I look foward to the Military. Most of my family has been in it. My Uncle has been int he Air Force for 22 years. He's told me some things. Shade will be ok. Money Money Money.

Edit: I hate that censorship thing.....

Xazor Elessar
Jun 9th, 2002, 10:49:17 AM
*grabs onto Verse and cries into his chest* NO NO NO!! Don't leave....well, not before you walk me down the aisle in the thread you have yet to join in! :lol :lol :lol ;)

Sage Hazzard
Jun 13th, 2002, 12:40:34 AM
Dude, you're a great person. To go and join the military to feed and cloth your family in the years ahead is truely commendable. We see so many deadbeat dad's and mom's now days. It's refreshingly good to see an upstanding young man actually plan for a family and do what it takes to accomplish those goals. I salute you, sir!

My oldest brother just tied the knot actually. Jeez, everyone getting hitched...

My dad served in the Army. He just joined so could serve his country though. He wanted to be in a war. His term ended before Nam, and began after the Bay of Pigs... the Bay of Pigs... our president at the time wanted to send people over to Cuba I think. I don't remember the specifics, or even most of the inspecifics. But they sent people down in parachutes to set up telecommunication wires for the battle ahead. My dad was going to be in one of those groups.... Well, the dude over there heard about them sendig people over there and started shooting thm out of the sky as they descended in parachutes. My father was all packed in front of his barracks, ready to be shipped to the transport planes. Well, they stopped sending parachuters because of the massacre. So he was narrowly saved. Whew!