PDA

View Full Version : Someones Bday today....

Azhure Darkstone
Jun 2nd, 2002, 06:00:04 AM
::Azhure looked at the date with boredom, her birthday. Another year older, another year of life gone by. 20 years now.
Birthdays had never been that important, just another day of the year.
You were born, you died. You lived life.
She smiled softly as the drink of water was given and for the sake of it, perhaps to sound normal she sang Happy Birthday under her breath before drinking a bit of water in celebration.
Matthias should be here, but instead he was away somewhere, doing business or whatever he did on other planets. The twins should be together for the first time in ages, birthdays had seemed more important to him, but it did not hold much importance for either of them. She looked at the barman for a second and smiled, a request to make for the absence of Matthias's usual comment on this day::

Say happy Birthday

::When he did she just laughed loudly, out of knowhere, and he looked down to check if he hadnt given her alcohol instead.
It sounded strange from hearign it by another voice. The only person who had ever said it to her was her brother.
Azhure did not offer any explination only looked at him in the eye until he turned away::

Xazor Elessar
Jun 2nd, 2002, 03:17:21 PM
Xazor made her way into the bar. It was a beautiful day outside and the air smelled of fresh blooming flowers. The Jedi Knight had heard of a special happening this day....Azhure Darkstone's Birthday. Making her way over to her friend, she sat down beside her and handed the woman two boxes. Both were wrapped in shiny silver paper with a white ribbon tied around each.

"Happy Birthday my friend....."

She hugged Azhure for a moment and smiled, waiting for her to open the gifts. In the first box, she would find a beautiful weapon that Xazor had made herself. It was a crystal bladed dagger, a very rare thing in the Galaxy. The blade was of pure white crystals from the icy planet of Llum. The hilt was pure silver with metallic blue designs of another language encrypted in it down the side. Right on the front of the hilt was her name and below it, the words:

"Remember who you are..."

It was a sentimental saying....something she had thought appropriate after speaking so personally once with this woman who she called a dear frind. Inside the hilt were two crystals...one blue and one white. A small button was on the bottom, and if pressed, the blade would hold the power of a lightsaber. It was truly a magnificent tool to possess.

In the second box was a specially designed holster for the dagger. It was made of black leather and the word "Light" was printed into it. That was indeed the name of the weapon it would behold. It was most fitting too. Xazor had worked for many long hours on it....and she was so happy to give it to Azhure on this special day.....

Azhure Darkstone
Jun 3rd, 2002, 04:05:58 AM
::Azhure looked at her friend beside her. Someone who had helped her open up, though she was still not sure of feelings and how to react to them. This time she didnt laugh, she was surprised. Why would Xazor do this?
Confused and not knowing how to react, she felt touched, and that feeling was one she had not felt very often so she was akeward about what to say. In the end she did not say anything but squeezed Xazors hand. She did not trust herself with emotions and words, these emotions were foreign.
Opening the frist present lay a beatuiful dagger, one that far outweighed her own collection. She touched it softly, picking it up carefully, weighing it in her hand. It was a very nice balance, light and probably very accurate aim from the feel of it in her hand. But what caught her was the words on the dagger.
Remember who you are...
Azhure held back emotion as she read it, remember who you are. Not remember what you are, or remember what you do, or remember what you've done. Who you are, who she was. She didnt even know half of who she was but it touched something deep.
Looking at Xazor, smiling she nodded. The dagger would be called Light. Something she had trouble finding sometimes.::

You give much

:;The second box was a holder for the dagger with the word light on it. It was meant to be called light. After a long time, coming back to control with her emotions she looked at Xazor::

Thank-you. How did you know?.......I did not tell anyone.

::She put the dagger into the leather holster and put it onto her belt, knowing this was one weapon that would stay on her belt::

Xazor Elessar
Jun 3rd, 2002, 08:33:38 PM
Xazor smiled, feeling the surprise and the mixed emotions coming from Azhure's body. Xazor winked and spoke softly.

"I know many things my friend.....the Force guides my hands and my heart..."

She said informativly. Indeed, the Force had done a great deal to help her with this project...and it had made her feel so great to give it to such a good friend. Seeing the woman place it on her belt sent a chill down Xazor's spine....

"I'm glad that you like it..."

She said gently, smiling so brightly it appeared as though the joy would never cease in her heart.

Azhure Darkstone
Jun 3rd, 2002, 09:24:12 PM
::Azhure felt the air chill from somewhere, and looked at Xazor who seemed bright as ever. She looked xazor in the eye, curious at the distrust. She expected this anyway, no oen immedietly trusts an ex-assasin. Not even the assasin themself::

Do not fear, I am becoming a jedi now. I left that path.

:;When Azhure thought about it, all she had bought were her sword, short sword and dagger collection, practical clothes and her ship. Her personal items were her weapons, for they were very personal and treated with a lot of respect. Though no other weapon had been made by anothers hand with a meaningful purpose behind it, that made this dagger better.
Photo's were of no value for memory did that job and got lost, and things like teddy bears she had never had.
The other one personal object was the necklace Matthias had given. the one with the very blue stone.

She smiled and touched Xazors shoulder, friendship had changed a lot of perceptions and been a lot different from what she had imagined. Friends meant a lot, including Xazor. There was one thing she didnt expect from anyone and that was complete trust::

Are you thirsty?

Xazor Elessar
Jun 4th, 2002, 12:57:13 PM
ooc: :lol I meant a chill...like a chill down your spine when you're excited! :lol Not a distrusting kind. Just thought I'd let you know.... :)

Azhure Darkstone
Jun 4th, 2002, 06:57:40 PM
ooc: oh lol. Misunderstood. I'll keep it that way anyway since it's more like the assumption she would get.
sorry about the misinterpretation dude.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 5th, 2002, 08:44:22 AM
ooc: :D Okay! No prob!

ic:

Xazor lofted a brow at Azhure's words. Turning to her, she decided to say something...obviously the woman had misunderstood her feelings or something of the sort...

"I know you're a Jedi now...and a good one too! Why do you doubt that I trust you whole heartedly?"

She questioned with a curious tone. Xazor would trust her friend, especially this one...with her life. Smiling gently, she nodded in reply to her question.

"Sure, I'd love a drink...some Corellian Whisky would be great...I'll pay, it's your birthday!"

She said smiling as she spoke.

Azhure Darkstone
Jun 7th, 2002, 02:32:54 AM
::Azhure looked at Xazor with curiosity. She trusted her? THis caused Azhure to laugh, no one trusted her. Poeple she worked with were not to be trusted completely. It was a strange notion, but she somehow felt grateful. Trust. That was a strange feeling, a good one. She nodded and looked at the bartender::

One correllian whisky and one water with lemon juice on ym tab please.

::She smiled at Xazor::

It is my birthday yes, but its just like any day and you have given more than enough.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 7th, 2002, 01:55:31 PM
Xazor smiled gently and shook her head.

"It is not just any day...it deserves a celebration!"

With that, Xazor stood up on her stool and looked around the bar with a huge grin on her face. Many were gathered that she knew and she met eyes with her friends.

"Today is Azhure Darkstone's Birthday! Let's have a party! Food and drinks are on me!"

The Knight proclaimed to everyone. Soon a bunch of people were flooding the front of the bar as the hype picked up around the establishment. Smiling with great satisfaction, the woman sat down on her stool and took her glass of Corellian Whisky, raising it for a toast with her friend.

"I may have given some...but it will never be enough. A friend is worth more than anything I could ever give.....a toast, to you and your life!"

The Garou smiled toothily, not holding back her excitement. Birthdays were definatly a big deal to Xazor and her family....and she wished to make Azhure happy on this special day, for she should be celebrating....

Azhure Darkstone
Jun 9th, 2002, 10:10:13 PM
::azhure laughed, enjoying the sudden rise in what would it be called..celebratory mode. She didnt see the big hoo-ha in it. When each child is born, someone died. She let herself grin and took a sip of her water. It was good to have a friend who saw a big deal in birthdays, it was a fresh experience::

Then let's party