PDA

View Full Version : infiltration in the night

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 1st, 2002, 11:39:39 PM
A small shadow....something that could neither be seen nor felt through the living force dropped to the floor of Sejah and Corin's dorm room. when it felt that the inhabitants had been gone long enough, it took out the parchment it had been given and laid it carefully on the bed next to the window, then as quickly and as silently as it had come it dissapeared into the darkness of the night.

Sejah Haversh
Jun 3rd, 2002, 10:01:01 AM
The dinner had gone well, and Sejah was in a good mood as they returned to the room that he and Corin shared. Swiping his keycard through the slot, the mongoose popped the doorhandle open and stepped inside, flicking on the lightswitch as he did so.

"Man, Corin, that's some girl you got yourself, there. How long you two known each other?" He asked as he unwound his sash belt and then flopped back onto his bed, heaving a sigh of contenet and being full. Dinner had been more food than he ahd eaten in a while. Rolling to his side, Sejah was about to say something when he felt and heard a crumpling noise form underneath himself.

Not rememberign having left paper on his bed, the brown Nehantite sat back up and looked down at the mattress, seeing a piece of parchment with writing on it. Picking it up, Sejah looked it over quizically, and the looked back at the bed to see if there wa anythign else before getting up ansd steppign over to Corin.

"Um, Cor, did you leave this on my bed? Or do you even know what this is?" He asked, extendign the sheet of paper to him, thogugh he hadn't yet explained that he couldn't read.

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 13th, 2002, 12:16:01 AM
Corin Took the letter from Sejah and read it long and slow. his eyes widened and he looked so shocked his eyes could have popped out.

"It....It's from my niece, or at least thats what she says she is. she lives on the planet Barabos and wants me to come and visit. she cant leave because she has to be of a certain age before the Barabonian Government will allow her to travel. she says she really wants to meet her uncle and only family member left now that her foster parents have died. her name is......Nina Samaria."

Corin paused for a long time then looked away from Sejah and wiped a tear from his eye. he didn't want Sejah to see him, a grown man crying.

"Sejah, do you know what this means? it means i have.......i have......family!"

"I've got to go and see her, right now!"

Sejah Haversh
Jun 14th, 2002, 12:58:29 AM
A letter from family, Sejah could see why it spurred such emotion. His own mostly gone, he could indentify with how Corin must feel, though he was still unsure of Corin's familial past.

As much as it excited him, Sejah wlso knew to keep a level head, Reaching out and takign hold of his shoulder, the mongoose shook his head. "No, not right now. In the morning, perhaps. You're tired, and full, and need some sleep. She'll still be there tomorrow. Bit it is good news, though." Letting go after a comfortign squeeze to his shoulder, Sejah nodded to Corin and then stepped back and sat on the edge of his own bed, beginning to unstrap his sandals.

"What I'd like to know was how that letter got in here," The mongoose mused, then shifting his legs so he could pull off his other sandal, then uncoiling the wrapping he had on his lower leg, "I mean, the door was locked, and only the two of us have keys. And, whay was it on my bed, not yours? That's too wierd."

Kack Mebuff
Jun 14th, 2002, 07:26:32 PM
Since entering his new friends' room Kack had been silent. "Something is amiss. I've got a bad feeling about this. No! You must not go. At least not alone. If you go, I'm going with you. I still sense something, something is out of place ... but what?" As he said this his hand unconsciously hovered over his lightsaber, waiting for anything, any slight disturbance in the Force.

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 15th, 2002, 06:33:31 AM
Corin thought about both his friend's words and thenthought better of going right away. he would request it from the masters first if he had leave to go. then he would leave as soon as possible. his thoughts then took a different path towards the section in his mind that held memories. memories of his mother Shiela and his other niece Elise, how he had found them brutally murdered by the half yuuhzan vong jedi killing machine Darth Uhlen. his thoughts roiled into a boiling hatred which he quickly calmed and it left as soon as it had come. he did not want to frighten his friends into thinking he had some dark side leanings. he didnt think he had any, but hate was a path to the dark side so he had to be careful. he didnt want to hurt anyone close to him.

"No, no, i wont go, not tonight anyway. as soon as i get the authority of the teachers however i am leaving to see her, make no mistake about that."

OOC: remember as you read in my background story, one of my characters main flaws is focused on having a family, hed most likely do anything to achieve that.

Kack Mebuff
Jun 15th, 2002, 08:28:38 AM
"Well, Corin, like I said, either way I'm going with you. I don't like the idea of you going alone. I still have a bad feeling about this. And I too will go before the Masters and request to go with you," Kack said sternly.

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 15th, 2002, 05:00:07 PM
"that is providing that the masters allow you to go with me. i dont want you to get yourself into trouble over my problems. you have your training to pursue.

Kack Mebuff
Jun 15th, 2002, 11:31:42 PM
"Well, if I can't go, I'll make sure someone goes with you. I'm not letting anything happen to you," Kack stubbornly replied.

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 16th, 2002, 01:54:37 PM
Corin tried not to laugh at his long time friends stubborness. however he was glad someone besides just his roomy had befriended him. they used to be just schooling buddies but now that they were training at the temple together he believed that they would come to a much closer friendship with each other. he wantes to know so much about his old friend. where he had been and what he had done since they last saw each other at graduation.

"Hey, im going for my evening run. you two are welcome to join me if you want."

OOC: hey guys i finally got off my lazy butt and finished my bio. i changed it a little so if youve read it already read it again. im a Cross-Country runner thats why i like my character to be a runner.

Kack Mebuff
Jun 16th, 2002, 06:41:46 PM
Kack smiled, "Thanks for the invite, but I think I'm going to meditate in my room. See you both later." He waved as he walked out the door.

Kack was worried, though, he feared his friend would leave without telling anyone and get into trouble. And Kack didn't want to lose anyone else. Losing his brother was hard enough, he couldn't let anything happen to anyone else.

Kack continued down the hallway to his room. He would meditate on this.

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 16th, 2002, 11:41:57 PM
Corin walked to his chest and pulled out his running shoes. yes! Yes this was the one thing he knew was certain in this universe.....this was right. he didnt need to have force traing or anything to aid him in this. just his shoes and his own personal endurance. often times Corin would go out and run back home for miles just to ease/erase whatever was on his mind at the time. you might say it has developed into a hobby of his.

"You wanna come Sejah? common it'll be fun. if your coming i'll be outside streching for a little while. see ya."

OOC: starting a new post. gunna be called: out for a run.