PDA

View Full Version : A New Home: Kack Mebuff (open to all Jedi, especially Padawans)

Kack Mebuff
Jun 1st, 2002, 02:23:33 PM
Kack followed the hooded Jedi down the well lit hallwalls of the living quarters. The Jedi stopped in front of a durasteel door and it slid open with a hiss, he then guided Kack into the room.

There was a small, rigid-looking bed, a dresser, a trunk, and a desk. The room was simple but tasteful. Kack turned to the hooded Jedi said "Thankyou" and bowed. With that the Jedi returned his bow and left.

Kack sat on the bed, it was much more comfortable than he had expected. Underneath it he found a mat he could pull out for meditation.

Kack walked over to the trunk and opened the clasps. Inside were his boots, a blast helmet, and his cloak. Kack lifted the cloak out of the trunk and threw it over he shoulders. A perfect fit. Kack folded the cloak neatly and placed it back in the trunk.

Next, Kack walked up to the dresser and opened bottom drawer first. Inside lay several sets of robes, the standard uniform of a Jedi. Inside the top drawer Kack found a several utilites that would be useful in the future: an oxygen breather, tracking devices, a box of what seemed to be scrap parts, and a purple velvet pouch. This intruiged Kack. He untied the strings and gently dumped its contents into his hand, two electrum crystals. Kack knew exactly what they were for . . . his lightsaber. He couldn't help but smile to himself. He was finally starting to feel like a real Jedi Padawan. Kack replaced the crystals into their pouch and returned them to the drawer.

Kack sat on the bed and crossed his legs and began to meditate. He left the durasteel door open for now in case anyone cared to stop in for a visit ...

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
Jun 1st, 2002, 03:36:05 PM
A Tall (for an Ewok) figuar walks by and stops

So this is what room is like?? very nice.

Kack Mebuff
Jun 1st, 2002, 07:22:56 PM
Kack felt someone peeking in the room. He chuckled to himself, an Ewok. "Hello my little friend," Kack said. "I am Jedi Padawan, Kack Mebuff, who are you? If you don't mind my asking." Kack smiled at the furry little creature.

imported_Lance Stormrider
Jun 2nd, 2002, 02:21:26 PM
:: Lance was walking by the empty corridors of the living quarters when suddenly he saw a room that was empty a few days before, the door opened his decided to go in and take a peek. As he walked in a big surprise : An Ewok and a Jedi Padawan were there.::

Who..are you?

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
Jun 2nd, 2002, 06:02:12 PM
Hi me am Wicket W. Warrick Jr. Padawan to Xazor.

The little Ewok smiles with great happyness and then says

Who are you two???

Kack Mebuff
Jun 2nd, 2002, 09:42:43 PM
Kack got up from his bed and bowed to the two Jedi. "I am Jedi Padawan, Kack Mebuff. It is a pleasure to meet both of you." He smiled at the visitors. "Unfortunately, I don't have Master at the moment. Do either of you know of a Master who might have time for one more Padawan? I've conferred a little with Jedi Master Dawnstrider, but I don't have an official Master." Kack eagerly waited for a reply from either of the Jedi.

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
Jun 3rd, 2002, 05:21:09 AM
Wicket shakes his head no

Sorry me dont know many people here do you

moshens Lance Stormrider

Jun 3rd, 2002, 06:46:55 AM
:: Lance stood silent as always but hearing the man's question he clicked out of his thought a bit::

Hmmm..well..not really..I am sorry Kack but I think the GJO is having several troubles concerning the masters..

:: Lance leaned against the wall behind him eyeing the two Jedis.::

Kack Mebuff
Jun 3rd, 2002, 01:37:09 PM
"I suppose I'll have to do my own training. I'll just ask the various Masters for different exercises. Thanks though."

Kack thought for a moment. "So what brings you two to the Jedi Temple? I mean I know you want to be Jedi, but is there any reason? Or did the Jedi find you?"

Jun 3rd, 2002, 06:02:28 PM
:: Lance looked at the man oddly::

Well...I came here because my father was killed..but and he was a Jedi...he talked to me about Yavin IV and the GJO several times...so when he died I decided to come here

Kack Mebuff
Jun 3rd, 2002, 09:01:05 PM
"I see ..." Kack replied. "Well, I studied the Jedi for several years. And after I was blinded Master Mace Windu's spirit appeared to me and told me to come here. I had wanted to be a Jedi since I was little. My mother used to tell me stories of my great ancestor, Jedi, Qui-Gon Jinn and his padawan, Obi-Wan Kenobi. It's in my blood you could say."

Kack looked at the Ewok. "And what about you, Wicket?"

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
Jun 4th, 2002, 08:44:50 AM
Wicket thinks for abit he seemed to be doing more of that sence he joined the GJO

Well the elder of me vilage LoGrey told me to come here and train it was his last dein wish

Kack Mebuff
Jun 4th, 2002, 02:01:28 PM
"Very noble of you. You both have excellent intentions. I look forward to working with both of you, but if you'll exscuse me I'm going to get some sleep. I have a long day ahead of me."

Jun 4th, 2002, 04:08:18 PM
:: Lance nodded and waved as he went out of the room::

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
Jun 4th, 2002, 05:34:30 PM
Wicket waves goodbye and heads twords his Cave in the jungal