PDA

View Full Version : Help?

Mikhayla Tirren
Jun 1st, 2002, 01:10:50 PM
I was wondering after reading some of the threads in the roleplaying forum, how can I get involved in one? I don't want to just jump in, seems that most of them are already well established.

Charley
Jun 1st, 2002, 01:16:51 PM
Take a gander at our <a href=http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=52>Roleplaying FAQ</a>. It answers that question and many more.

You can join in any thread that is open, and don't necessarily need to give prior notice. Most people will state from the beginning whether a thread is open or closed, so its no big deal. You can either start out RPing by joining a thread, or by starting one of your own. I would recommend joining somebody's thread to start off with, to get them acquainted with your character and style. Later on, it will make getting your own threads started that much easier.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 1st, 2002, 01:17:06 PM
If you're interested in joining in a thread it's probably best to send a private message to the original creator of it, or try to catch them on either AIM/MSN (might have a contact in their profile).

Mikhayla Tirren
Jun 1st, 2002, 06:06:25 PM
Ok thanks guys. Sorry to keep asking so many questions.

Sorus
Jun 1st, 2002, 06:14:22 PM
A question unasked is a question unanswered.

Or something like that.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 1st, 2002, 06:48:14 PM
There are no dumb questions.

Only dumb people. :D

J/K!! :) We are all SMRT here. :)

Mikhayla Tirren
Jun 1st, 2002, 07:16:03 PM
lol thanks