PDA

View Full Version : ::Looking out the window, staring at nothing::

Azhure Darkstone
Jun 1st, 2002, 02:29:54 AM
::What was outside, insecure things with no strong hold. Things that change, weaknesses and things that you startv to depend on. People you start to depend on. Losing your own independence, she used to believe trusting others only killed you. You made sure you could fidn exits or ways to get out of places. She did not believe so much anymore but there was so much uncertainty, so man things she was now unsure of. Mostly unsure of her own feelings. She acted friendly, had certainly met people who almost seemed to mean something to her. She had always been taught attatchments slowed you down and though she was friendly and liked having friendships she found it hard sometimes, opening yourself up to others in a way she never had before.
Maybe she was afraid of her own emotions that had not been used before. People were nice and that had shocked her first off, intimidated her but she had accepted. But your own emotions were a different story altogether::

A drink please. Water.

::Since she had come here, she had felt like she wasnt in control as much anymore, not in her actions. But emotionally and maybe even mentally. Logically she was more in control but now there were no straight answers....following orders or doing missions your whole life had been so much easier.
You were never useless and that was what she feared most, she was scared of being helpless to do anything. And now those possiblities seemed so real.
Takign her drink, she glugged it in one go, sighed and shook her head. Your being stupid Azhure, weak.

She lookeda round the bar, a part of her map of rooms, people places. A security so she knew where she was going, she had knowledge. Without knowledge she felt...like she was lost.
Getting up, Azhure headed for the door. Now was not the time...::

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
Jun 1st, 2002, 01:41:12 PM
A Ewok walks over towards Azhure Darkstone as she starts to leave

Hi me Wicket and you are???

Wicket smiles warmly twords Her

Azhure Darkstone
Jun 2nd, 2002, 05:38:24 AM
::Normally she would have smiled, been friendly but he ewok had caught her offgaurd in her train of thought. Azhure stared at Wicket for a few second then nodded, as if converting back to her old communication skills. Talk when your needed to, four years ago she had left that code go. Now she seemed normal most of the time now. Seemed.

It took a bit before she snapped out of it and attempted a smile back, before getting herself back into the social Azhure faze::

Azhure.::

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
Jun 2nd, 2002, 06:08:13 PM
Wicket still smiles and ponders for a bit

Are you a Jedi??? Me am a padawan

Wicket smiles even broder as he sasy the last part

Azhure Darkstone
Jun 3rd, 2002, 04:13:39 AM
::Azhure nodded::

I am. A padawan to Sage Hazzard.

::She looked at the ewok in curiosity. She had not seen an ewok for a long time, you were never sent to kill an ewok, they never caused much trouble to most people. Her smile became more genuine and she redirected her attention to socializion. She was a jedi now::

Why did you join the jedi?

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
Jun 3rd, 2002, 05:26:09 AM
Wicket thinks for a bit and then say

Well me was sent by me last master Logery (Ewok Preist) and Me is prince to me people so Logery and ,e thought it was a good Idea to learn the "Magics"

Wicket thinks about his familey and starts to cry

Me miss me Mom and Dad me hopes they are all right:(

Azhure Darkstone
Jun 3rd, 2002, 09:10:24 PM
::Azhure nodded. Losing a family member was hard.
She looked around, the ewok following her gaze, then she looked back at him::

Most of these people have left their family. They grow used to it.

::He was an ewok prince? Well when he learn these things he could certainly look out for his people. her words werent exactly what you called, and she knew they were harsh. She walked towards the bar, indicating for him to follow. She felt bad as she saw the ewoks face drop::

Forgive me, I am not used to emotional chatter.
Your parents are in your heart and nothign will change that.
Tell me about them

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
Jun 4th, 2002, 08:39:12 AM
Wicket thinks hard and then says sadly

Well me really didnt know them two well and

A terrable wave runs though the force and wicket falls to the ground crying

Azhure Darkstone
Jun 4th, 2002, 07:02:14 PM
::Azhure looked at the ewok, that had been a sudden reaction. perhaps she whould not have asked for now he seemed more emotional than before. She uncomfortably put a hand on his shoulder for a second as she bent down and looked at the distraught ewok prince::

Whats happened?

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
Jun 5th, 2002, 05:20:27 AM
Wicket trys to pull him self together. after a bit he manages to talk

Me dont know what is happening but every time me try to talk about me family me fall and cry. AHHH

Wicket again falls after a terrible wave goes though the foce this time wicket just sits there and dose nothing at all bearly breahing

He.. Help Me... Please Help Me...

Then wicket passes out and falls very close to death

Azhure Darkstone
Jun 7th, 2002, 02:46:11 AM
::Azhure watched as he struggled then went limp. what had happened? Her rational and almost emotionless side kicked in as she turned him over, in a position that it was easier for him to breath.
She didnt know what to do, hated not knowing what to do. This was one of the things she feared most, not being in control. No, dont let fear in the way now, it makes you weaker.
Her mind called to the paramedics in the area as she tried for the first time in her life to connect to someones mind, and their bodily functions. She failed a couple of times, then went into the unprotected mind and searched for something that 'felt' like the heart. Not knowing what she was doing, while still searching her own heart began to make the other one beat slower, and as both hearts went slower, so did the ewok's body clam down slightly, making breath a little easier. It was barely working, as she was not experienced in any way, but it helped a little. As for healing or fixing the problem she could do nothing. She called again, not wanting the ewok to die. he had seemed nice.::

If there is anyone who knows any healing we need some help

::She said to warwick in his mind what someone had once said to her, it was the only words she could think of right now how to keep him breathing, harsh as they were::

Breath. If you dont, your dead.

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
Jun 9th, 2002, 08:26:58 PM
wicket vital signs get back to norm and he is asleep

Azhure Darkstone
Jun 9th, 2002, 10:05:38 PM
::His breathing became normal and she slowly withdrew her mind from his, letting him to his own device. Wicket was obviously asleep, it must have been some memory to trigger such a reaction. Her emotional signs came back and she nodded to the sleeping figure. Picking the ewok up, she thought it best to take him to medbay in case something else was wrong, or someone may figure out what exactly happened::

Silus Xilarian
Jun 9th, 2002, 11:01:34 PM
"Ewoks are emotional, family orientated creatures, their whole life is based around it."

The stranger walked into the Jedi Padawan's view. He could sense her emotions. He could sense that she was resisting her fears and feelings of helplessness.

"I've never seen an Ewok leave Endor, there's no telling how all this is effecting him. Do you think it would be better to take him to a medbay, or his master?"

The stranger's voice conveyed little sympathy for the little creature, or any other emotion for that matter, but he was genuinely trying to help.

Azhure Darkstone
Jun 12th, 2002, 12:38:32 AM
::Azhure looked at the man who had spoken and considered ratioanally. The ewok had failed to mention the name of his master so she looked at the medbay. The medbay would contact the master. She nodded at the man and allowed herself a smile::

At the medbay they contact the masters, for I do not know the name of his. I have a feeling it is xazor but I cannot be too sure. Perhaps you could help me carry him?

Lion El' Jonson
Jun 12th, 2002, 02:40:26 AM
A man comes running over and asks the man and woman there:

"Hey, are you okay?!" he asks...then, spotting the passed out Ewok, he replies:

"Jeez, what happened to the poor guy? I was talking with him just a while ago...he was trying to get a ship. Maybe he wanted to go home...lemme carry him, I was on my way past the medbay anyway."

Silus Xilarian
Jun 12th, 2002, 04:16:38 PM
Silus looked up at the stranger. He new not the man's name or intentions. Silus had overheard the Ewok saying he was an Ewok Prince. It was Silus's experience to be wary of good sumaritans when dealing with royalty. Silus tried to focus and probe the stranger's mind, but could sense nothing to lead him to any conclusions about the man. This is where his lack of training came to haunt him. Slightly worried he looked to the woman beside him, hoping that she had sensed something.

" What do you think?"

Azhure Darkstone
Jun 14th, 2002, 02:41:19 AM
::She looked the newcomer over, in though then nodded. She did not have much experience though she seemed to have excelled with the mental part of training. He seemed trustful but felt a slight feeling from the other man. Sensing this she looked at the newcomer and made a decision that would make both happy. Still a padawan she herself was not sure::

We will all go, I was about to leave to the dorms anyhow, and that is past the medbay. we all ok?

:;She said this and aimed the question at Silus in a respectful manner that was not too obvious, then turned her attention to both of them::

I am Azhure. And who are you two?

Silus Xilarian
Jun 14th, 2002, 02:48:31 PM
Though still uneasy Silus thought this idea better than the stranger taking the little Ewok himself. Silus looked over to the Jedi and politely introduced himself,

"Silus Xilarian"

Silus also politely nodded to the stranger who had just walked up, although he was more than ready to draw his saber, should any problems arise.

Azhure Darkstone
Jun 16th, 2002, 12:14:58 AM
::Azhure smiled in reply and started to pick Wicket up, making sure she hadnt forgotten anything with her eyes::

Thank-you for your help

Lion El' Jonson
Jun 16th, 2002, 02:35:26 AM
Lion also nodded to the two, and said

"My name's Lion, and you're welcome."

He bent down to help Azhure and Silus pick up Wicket, who was lying on the ground, almost completely still, barely breathing..

(ooc: ya' know, it sems like we forgot poor Wicket so we could introduce each other, lol.)

Silus Xilarian
Jun 16th, 2002, 12:44:15 PM
Silus looked at the little Ewok, watching its breathing and its heartbeat. All seemed normal as the trio prepared to take it to the medbay

Azhure Darkstone
Jun 17th, 2002, 02:10:08 AM
::The ewok was fine when they knocked on the door of the medbay, hopefully no complications would occur. What had she done exactly. Told Wicket to breath or he'd die and he breathed? If words were magic then the cold truth was good.
ALso the pathetic trick of tryign to breath for him had worked slightly but she was glad he didnt have to rely on her totally. There were the other two now.
Walking the ewok over to the nearest bed she checked for breathing again, the signs were fine and nodded to the others, then to the man beside Wicket::

Nothing better happen, he was in a bad state already. He was missing his parents, and became emotionally destraught.
Just dropped to the ground, over family...

:;She couldnt understand it, but then again she had never had a family besides one person. Azhure hoped Wicket would be ok.
Turning to the other two she nodded in thanks. She felt like going into her room, but there wa sa nagging feeling of knowing she should be more socuialble or at least practise socializing without being too abrupt. She would visit Wicket later to see how he was doing::

Thank-you, perhaps we could talk without an emergency in the bar. I need to meet more people here

Lion El' Jonson
Jun 17th, 2002, 04:34:15 AM
Lion took a last look at the Ewok, who was lying on a bed in the medical bay. Him, Azhure, and Silus had carried the poor creature down to the medbay and then left him in the care of a doctor. Lion would check up on the little Ewok later. He urned to Azhure and said:

"Thank you, I would like to continue this conversation. I haven't met many people either."

He looked at Silus and said:

"Hey, are you going to come. Thanks a lot for helping me and Azhure take Wicket down to the medbay. I'll buy!"

He walked towards the door, which slid open noiselessly on a set of micro-repulsors.

Silus Xilarian
Jun 17th, 2002, 12:30:59 PM
Silus had never been one to turn down a free drink, so he accepted the invitation. He hadnt trusted Lion when Lion was only offering to help, and he had let his feelings get in the way of saving poor Wicket. Silus assured himself that he was only acting in Wicket's best interest as he, Azhure, and Lion made there way back to the bar.

"So are both of you Jedi Padawans?" he asked, for conversations sake.

Azhure Darkstone
Jun 17th, 2002, 09:00:08 PM
::Azhure nodded::

Yes, under the guidance of Sage Hazzard. Yourselves?

::Noticing he's reluctance to elave she gave a private message to him, he reminded her of herself when she came. Perhaps she was learning to trust too much but she felt Leon was here like the rest of them, to be a jedi::

Don't worry, the doctors can do no more than we can. Leon seems trustworthy enough.

Silus Xilarian
Jun 17th, 2002, 09:44:33 PM
Silus had cooled off about the whole deal. He'd seen too much to trust easily but the Jedi were honorable people. He should have realized this, but he didn't. Silus snapped to attention after Azhure had spoken...

" Im not a padawan. My father taught me what he could about the Jedi principles when i was young. He trained me with a lightsaber and taught me what he could about the force until he died."

Silus paused for a moment. He had not mentioned his father in a long time. Emotions ran through his head for a few moments. Love, warth, and caring, although these emotions were almost overrun with anger and rage. Silus' thoughts dwelled on revenge. Silus quickly cleared these away, just has his father had instructed him so long ago. Silus turned back to the conversation.

" My father was a Jedi......kind of"

Azhure Darkstone
Jun 17th, 2002, 10:19:43 PM
::Azhure nodded, then what was he? She had felt other emotions from him but did not say anything. She was sure all those people's family she had killed as an assasin would have wanted her head, revenge was not a strange thing. The jedi offfered redemption and a chance to do good, and learning to trust. Something that was dangerous, though she ignored the feelings behind it. Ordering a drink, she looked at the crowd for a moment::

The jedi have honour about them, though it is hard to be peaceful all the time, sometimes you just want to hurt someone for hurting someone else, but that is against the code.

Silus Xilarian
Jun 17th, 2002, 10:42:12 PM
Silus realized that his emotions had been strong enough for her to see. Though he was good at blocking people out, the subject had broken through. It was his fault. He's the one that brought it up. Silus looked up at Azhure.

"My father was trained as a Sith at an early age. As he became more intune to the Force, he realized it wasnt the path he wanted to take. He left the order one day, and pretty much spent his life fleeing his former master. Shortly before I was born he adopted the Jedi Principles. As soon as I was strong enough to lift a lightsaber he began training me. I learned a great deal, but he himself was still in experienced. I learned much about the art of the lightsaber and I have began learning to manipulate things with the Force. When i was 16 a man showed up at our home. I knew it was a Sith. Hatred and anger were so strong. Before I could say a word my father already had his saber drawn. He told me to get my mother and leave. I took my mother and dropped her off with one of her friends. When I got home they were still fighting. Soon after my father was disarmed. I watched as the Sith Lord struck him down. I stood there, motionless, to scared to do anything. After the man left i rushed to my father. He told me to not let my anger consume me. Then he breathed one last time"

Silus fought back his emotions again. He didnt want to be angry. He had been taught not to be angry. So he fought his emotions hard.

Azhure Darkstone
Jun 19th, 2002, 01:35:14 AM
::Azhure nodded, his anger was understandable, he must be fighting it hard. She understood, having seen her brother cut down by someone, and thought him dead for many years. She had given in to her anger and used the sith power once, but never again. It reminded her of what she had done herself. She nodded in respect::

It is hard to see a loved one die by anothers hand, harder to keep in the anger. Your father taught you well

Silus Xilarian
Jun 19th, 2002, 04:13:27 PM
Silus quietly thanked her for the compliment. Not often did he recieve a compliment from the Jedi. While they are an honorable group, rarely ever does their training let them be so open to another. Silus looked back up to Azhure.

"So what's your story?"

Azhure Darkstone
Jun 20th, 2002, 03:24:02 AM
::Azhure smiled softly, did he really want to know that? It was a past she was not proud of and whenever she told anyone there was always a negative reaction, not that many knew.
Looking at him, her smiled dissapeared and she looked into the crowd, the message she sent him was a private one alone, and only given because he had shared his own story::

I was raised and grown to be an assasin. My twin brother five years ago I thought was killed by one of my own, it opened my eyes and made me realize a great many things, including what real anger and hatred felt like, to see the only person who means somethign to you die in front of your very eyes.....and it also made me realize my strength with the force, but in the wrong way......

::She looked around the crowd for a few more moments, could still feel the chill it was to use sith powers. Tp use hatred as a weapon. Then returned her gaze to Silius, wondering at his response, already guessing what it might be::

I grew a heart, and though I may not be the ideal jedi, I follow the codes and am here to protect the lives in return for those who are dead. That is my story like it or hate it.

::Sipping her drink she rubbed off the feeling of disgust and anger at herself, watching Silius's expression very carefully::

Silus Xilarian
Jun 20th, 2002, 04:40:46 PM
Silus wasn't the type to judge anyone. He had done things he wasnt proud of...everyone had. Besides, he had never known an assassin to help an Ewok in need. He had even sensed her sympathy for the little guy as she drug him back from whatever his own emotions had taken him. He was amazed that she was able to stray away from what she was raised to do. Most people are taught one thing and they never change. He respected the fact that she had given up her own upbringing in exchange for what she thought was right. Looking back to her, he gave the impression that he wasnt even fazed by her confession and calmly continued the conversation.

"It's honorable that you've strived this hard for what is right. I would have never guessed your former profession had you not told me"

Azhure Darkstone
Jun 23rd, 2002, 08:39:32 PM
::Azhure felt gratitude for his response, no reaction at all. She perferred no reaction, emotionless response.::

Not many know, not many hopefully will know who I am. That is one thing I will never tell anyone, including you. The past is the past, and the future is one where I will do good, not bad.
Thank-you for your response.

::Azhure sipped her drink, her weight on her left foot as she looked around the bar, feelign like somethign was bugging her, but it appeared to be nothing. Oh well.
She retured her gaze to Silius, wondering why the other man was so silent. A proffession in some ways was who you were, what you'll always be, but it did not dictate you.
She now let her words to be public::

What proffession did you do besides train as a jedi with your father?

Silus Xilarian
Jun 23rd, 2002, 11:35:02 PM
Silus kind of chuckled at the question. She had talked about things she wasnt proud of. Silus answered her....

I was a TIE pilot for awhile. Til I was kicked out of the Empire by Grand Admiral Thrawn.

Silus thought back for a moment. He wasnt proud of joining the empire, but he learned alot there. It seemed something was nagging at Azhure, but he couldnt tell what.

"Is everything alright??"

Azhure Darkstone
Jun 24th, 2002, 02:35:16 AM
::Azhure looked at him and shrugged::

I know not. It is probably nothing. A TIE fighter? You must have annoyed him to be kicked out. To learn how to fly a battle ship will come in handy one day.

::Azhure looked around the bar again, then shook her head, the damn nighmares were getting to her again. She laughed softly as she looked at Silius::

It's nothing, do not worry. You know Thrawn? What was he like?

::She had nearly gotten a mission to assasinate him, but the request had been withdrawn by the customer when she met him in the dark alleyway. The man must have had some respect for the Admiral if he withdrew the request::

Silus Xilarian
Jun 24th, 2002, 04:26:11 PM
Silus thought back to when he was in the empire...

I didn't know him all that well, and I think the reasons for my dismissal should be kept quiet, to protect the innocent

.....or guilty, he thought to himself with a slight chuckle.

Azhure Darkstone
Jun 25th, 2002, 03:56:55 AM
::Azhure nodded, they all had secrets to hide::

I understand.

::Looking around the bar she could see the night was getting colder and the bar more crowded as people came into the warm.
Many jedi were there too, many who were happy::

Sometimes it is better to look into the future..