PDA

View Full Version : need to get drunk

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
May 31st, 2002, 09:16:56 PM
Me Want a drink. The best you have.

Xazor Elessar
May 31st, 2002, 09:20:29 PM
"I suggest a glass of JD then...or perhaps some Corellian Whisky...."

The Knight smiled as she walked over to the bar and sat down on an empty stool. She remembered the little Ewok from the Recruitment Center. It was good to see him getting out and about around the Order.

"I'll have a flask of Corellian Whisky for myself....and whatever he is having, it's on me."

She said with a friendly smile. Looking around the bar, she had hopes of finding some more friends there this evening. Perhaps he could meet some of them and become acquainted with future allies...

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
May 31st, 2002, 09:28:44 PM
Wicket decides to get the wiskey

"Thank you much Master Xazor"

Wicket has never been drunk before but others say it is fun

Xazor Elessar
May 31st, 2002, 09:32:21 PM
Xazor nodded and smiled. Soon their drinks were brought to them by a handsome bartender.

"Thanks Avalon...."

She replied to her friend. He nodded and she took the drinks in her hands, handing one to the Ewok, and taking the other for herself.

"Do you wish to make a toast, perhaps?"

She questioned with a smile, vowing to herself that she would not get drunk this time...last time she had two flasks of this stuff...she nearly crawled out of the bar...

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
May 31st, 2002, 09:41:21 PM
Wicket thinks for a bit

Well me would toast but to what???

Wicket is drinking His wiskey as fast as he can, and it is already starting to show, as he ask for another.

Hoshi No Shikyo
May 31st, 2002, 09:48:48 PM
:: Hoshi giggles, watching the Ewok guzzle the drink to get drunk ::

How about you toast to the safey of those you love? And to your kin, be they Jedi or Sith?

:: she was grinning, showing the elongated fangs marking her as a Garou ::

It's a good thing to toast to ain't it?

:: holds up her glass of chocolate milk and then takes a drink ::

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
May 31st, 2002, 09:57:02 PM
OOC: what is so funny about a Ewok getting drunk

Wicket thinking is slowed already but still thinks lots of Garou are here in the Jedi

Me kin are still on (hic) Endor me only Ewok me knows in Jedi Order as for safety me thinks thats not true eather but i will check on them later

Wicket then sits in deep thought and falls backworreds

Oches!!!!

Then Wicket breaks out in a laughing fit. as he gets up and back on his stool

1 more wiskey for me please (hic)

Xazor Elessar
May 31st, 2002, 10:00:40 PM
Xazor bowed her head in respect to the woman who had made her way over to she and Wicket.

"Greetings fellow Garou....."

She said softly, smiling enough to show her elongated canines gleaming in the light. Looking to Wicket...she sees him fall off of his chair and she couldn't help but giggle too. It was a bad idea that he order another whisky...but she let him anyway. She was still working on her first... and was in no hurry to finish it that quickly...

Taataani Meorrrei
May 31st, 2002, 10:00:45 PM
Taa eases herself into a seat at the table, stretching her entire body as she does...finishing off with a yawn. Composing herself, she smiles half-toothily, crossing her arms over her chest as she watches the stocky little ewok drink his drink.

Hoshi No Shikyo
May 31st, 2002, 10:01:16 PM
OOC- Tis very funny!

IC-

:: Hoshi giggles again as Wicket falls backwards ::

Maybe you need a high chair little one. Either that or a less intoxicating drink.

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
May 31st, 2002, 10:08:55 PM
OOC: this is the first time i can acualy have fun with JR.

IC: Me first time drinking. Very fun but messes me up bad(hic)

Drinks the 3rd wiskey slowly this time savoring the flavor. Then notees he is a very atactive amuseement and laughs

All ready me feel welcome in Jed(Hic)i order.

TO Xazor: Where shale me sleep me will sleep in jungal after me build a treehut but what about untill then???

Taataani Meorrrei
May 31st, 2002, 10:11:51 PM
Taa's ears perked up, and her smile broadened. She leaned forward, so that she was nearly eye-level with the diminuitive creature.

Oh don't worrrrrrjy about that. jYou can ssstajy wjith me.

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
May 31st, 2002, 10:19:56 PM
OOC: What is your Caracter?

IC:
Wicket is now olny 2/3 the way done with his last wiskey and looks towards the new comer

Who are you??? (hic) what do you wa(HIC)nt???

OOC:I am not trying to be mean but i do wonder what you would want with a little drunk Ewok???

Taataani Meorrrei
May 31st, 2002, 10:32:17 PM
OOC: She's a Cizerack (a feline humanoid)

Taa smiled as she ordered a drink of her own...a 30 ounce Namana margarita. Returning her attention to the inebriated Ewok, she laughed a little.

Ssso jjitterrrjy? jI'm Taataanji Meorrrrrrrrreji, a bussssssjinesssssswoman frrrom Carrrssshouljisss Prrrjime. Jussst trrrjyjing to be frrrjiendljy...that'sss all.

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
May 31st, 2002, 10:41:50 PM
What are u jedi or Sith?

Taataani Meorrrei
May 31st, 2002, 10:45:13 PM
OOC: neither

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
May 31st, 2002, 10:47:55 PM
OOC: What???

Taataani Meorrrei
May 31st, 2002, 10:50:03 PM
OOC: You asked if I was Jedi or Sith, and I said neither...why don't you just Private Message me if you have any other questions.

Hoshi No Shikyo
Jun 1st, 2002, 10:23:15 PM
OOC- :lol I don't think you need to take an Ewok to bed with you Taat, you'll get fur everywhere.

IC-

:: Hoshi continued to laugh at the Ewok, now conversing with a cat-woman ::

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
Jun 2nd, 2002, 06:38:13 PM
Wicket is now so drunk all he can think about is sleeping

Me think me will go and ask my mast...

And right then Wicket faints and is out for the night(OOC:My Ewok is not that smart can you tell lol):lol

Taataani Meorrrei
Jun 2nd, 2002, 08:59:26 PM
Oh mjy!

Taa watched the little ewok pass out, a thin smile on her face. Taking her time, she waited for her drink to arrive...and kept an eye on the unconcious creature.