PDA

View Full Version : Meeting a familiar face.

Saharia
May 31st, 2002, 07:01:36 PM
::Saharia had been looking around Correllia. Streets full of beggers, the wealthy, the average. The different races. Not one face she knew. She herself wore a blue jacket, black pants and a a black top, looking like the average person. Her hair, usually done in long plaits was out, making her look different than usual. The less conspicuos you were the less someone was likely to see you.
There were a few people she had not seen for a long time, before she had left on her three month think about the force direction. She had a feeling she was going to meet someone familiar today. Hopefully ti would not be her father, for she did not use his surname on purpose. He did not want her so therefore she did not want him.

Entering a bar, she kicked back a seat, set a stare on the barman, making him come to serve her. Half smiling she gave some credits and ordered jawa juice, ignoring the look on his face. Any good bar had jawa juice.
Looking around the bar she observed everyone, sizing them up, then relaxing, sipped her drink the barman had handed over carefully. This was a good bar.
Someone seemed to look at her and Saharia turned to see who it was. She could not find who and she bit her lip in annoyance::

Slayn Cloak
Jun 14th, 2002, 06:07:39 PM
Slayn had come for her, he was obligated to watch over her, but was unable to track her until now. He walked behind her hiding his presence, he was deep within her mind as he sat next to her; He turned and looked upon her face, she wasn’t at all cold like his father, he began to think of her mother, a women he didn’t know much of, but his thoughts where broken once she looked directly at her. Even her eyes where different, they weren’t cold or placed, instead Slayn saw fire and life. He dropped his Vail and spoke to her as wholesomely as possible.

“It has been long, but I have found you.”

Saharia
Jun 16th, 2002, 02:19:04 AM
::Saharia turned around to see Slayn Cloak. Jeseth's Son. Her uncles son, her cousin.
He found her?
Sighing half in annoyance, perhaps Jeseth might have told him to look out for her, or to spy. Jeseth she didnt mind. He seemed so cold, but when it came to her mother he became a completely different person, what had exactly been their relationship?
Slayn she did not know well at all, in fact she had pushed him away earlier, perhaps out of caution. This place had been new, entoxicating, too much to handle without people to confuse things. She had taken time away to think, she had been unfair on Slayn in the first few times they'd met.
Saharia turned back to the bar, and looked at the barman for his attention::

A drink for my companion.

Why were you looking for me? Though I am not begrudging your presence. I do not know much about you and I confess I was rude to you the last month. I apologise for that.

Slayn Cloak
Jun 21st, 2002, 06:03:39 AM
“ Your aura calls out to me, as if some young babe to its parent. I was ordered to protect you, then you banished me, still I watched over you. I have come now again, you have changed and perhaps now will be less foolish...”

He spoke in her mind, as was only proper for the Cloak prince. He was so disgusted by the tones and grunts of common speech. His words seeped deep into her mind and if he pleased, he was capable of making her think whatever he wanted. This however was not his intention and he simple forced his will into her, so that she would know his meanings.

Saharia
Jun 24th, 2002, 02:54:08 AM
::Saharia listened to his words and shook her head::

I do not need protection, I need someone to trust, I need a someone I can call family even in the vaugest way, but hopefully with deeper meaning. In return I would give them my trust and any help if need be.
May I be young, but I also be capable.
Also I appreciate it if you did not mess with this mind of mine, for I can only trust you won't do that for I have no means of fighting against your strength for now

::She looked at Slayn, she had not used an unkind tone, but a warmer one than usual. She was abrupt by nature, and that would not change very much. There was also respect in her voice, strange, for she wasnt very much know for her manners::

Slayn Cloak
Jun 27th, 2002, 12:00:22 PM
Slayn gave her a queer look, he was curious, and cared. He was lost for words, was this one really to be his sister? It was all so new, and it seemed to push. It was none the less Jeseth's will, and yet, perhaps Slayn wanted this just as much. He spoke, slowly, and cautiously, The young Cloak wasn't sure what to say, but felt so much. He spoke finally, his words loving, nurturing, and caring. This was something Slayn was not at all used to...

" I will be as a brother to you, young one. I can help you, show you power, and offer you the love of a family."

Saharia
Jun 29th, 2002, 01:51:55 AM
::Saharia smiled and nodded::

And I will show you what it is to have a sister. I thank-you for your words

:;She sipped the drink and noticed someone looking. Staring at them icily, makign them look away she returned her attention to Slayn::

Why did uncle Jeseth tell you to look out for me? Does he think me weak?

Slayn Cloak
Jun 29th, 2002, 03:33:56 PM
" This isn't so child, don't fret; It is simply that the path you have chosen, is a trifling one, filled with bureaucracy and religion. Who have you chosen at the Empire to train you? Often the ones you sought for education are the most dangerous..."

He looked at her sincerely, he wasn't used to speaking vocally and his through was becoming sore.

Saharia
Jul 24th, 2002, 06:04:39 PM
::Saharia looked at him and nodded, she knew of the dangers she had chosen, but life was never without it's consequences. Somehow she felt gald in for a secnd someone was watching her back. But that independence in her broke that quickly.::

MiryanNoTrunks. I also have a mentor, Daegal Murdoch. If your voice is sore speak to me in the mind, I myself do not use voice much either.

::She half smiled, feeling a little more relaxed, now that the initial tension had gone. Dangers had been at every corner of her life for a long time and what would change now. It was good to have an ally.::