PDA

View Full Version : Mastery of the dark; The calm of shadow.

Slayn Cloak
May 31st, 2002, 03:26:29 PM
It had been some time since the keeper of shadow had been on Corillia, or for that matter to the order. The Palace hadn’t changed at all, but the faces and aura of all inside had, in some form or another. He maid his way through the great hall and went to the training grounds; He had of course been summoned to this place by his compatriot Jehova Eaven.

It wasn’t long before he found himself on the grounds itself. He looked around and watched all the young Sith battle their masters, peers. He approached a small pound and gazed into it.

” I know you can feel me, I have come.”

His words were meant for Jehova, he called to him as he had before; It was always so easy to feel his mind, it was always open to him, and never hard to obtain.

Jehova Eaven
Jun 12th, 2002, 05:05:54 PM
He looked up from his apprentices' training and looked around. He felt the call, it was Slayn. "So, you have finally come..." he thought to himself. It had been quite some time since he and Slayn trained with each other. Both of them had grown considerably more powerful since their last encounter. They have each learned new skills and were now ready to test them on each other. Today was the day that they would finally see who was the more powerful.

"Continue training, I will be back to check on you later." he said to his apprentices as he walked off towards the only pond on the training grounds.

Slayn Cloak
Jun 14th, 2002, 05:42:29 PM
Slayn sat on a table at the far end of the pond, he seemed to passers by to be meditating..This was not so far from the truth, Slayn had found Jehova; He could see him through his minds eye, Jehova was approaching.... They had only trained once, Slayn was nervous, but overjoyed to see him.

Jehova Eaven
Jul 9th, 2002, 07:42:44 PM
A figure appeared in front of Slayn with a deactivated saber in hand. It was a young boy, about three feet tall with light hair and an even lighter complextion. He smiled at the older boy sitting down.

"Come on, lets play." he grinned and activated the saber in one quick action.

Slayn Cloak
Jul 10th, 2002, 08:03:52 AM
Slayn gave the boy a queer glance. It was a simple request... " Let's play." More of a statement really, but still not even a full sentence, what was Slayn to respond.

" I have no time for games child, trouble your master with such foolish requests "

The young Cloak forced these thoughts into the boy's head, He cared little for amusement in that way. Only did he enjoy trickery, and scams. And yet, the child didn't go...

Jehova Eaven
Jul 11th, 2002, 03:59:20 PM
The boy's look turned to sadness and regret, then quickly to anger. A quick slash downward with the lightsabre sliced the stone table in half as Slayn dodged out of the way.

"I said, lets play."

He changed into a low saber stance, a simple yet elegant style used mainly for quick attacks.

Slayn Cloak
Jul 12th, 2002, 02:45:16 PM
This attack angered Slayn, yet it was just a boy- this should have bore more relevance in the Cloak's mind. He had moved from the table with more than enough time, and still this child, knowing full well he was no match continued.

Slayn took hold of this child's mind, and spoke in it with furious anger. " Be gone child, I've no time for you! Do you so anxiously seek pain, death perhaps?!" Slayn's presence in the boys mind caused a great pain; His head began to ache, as nerves were struck deep inside his brain.

Jehova Eaven
Jul 16th, 2002, 05:13:18 PM
The boy continued to attack Slayn, seemingly ignoring the voice in his head. Another quick slash downwards followed by a lunge forward at Slayn. He kept dodging, not pulling his weapon.

"What are you doing?! Play!"

Meanwhile, another dark figure leaned against a tree and watched on.

Slayn Cloak
Jul 18th, 2002, 12:56:11 AM
Slayn could feel Jehova's presence, but this child was so impetuous, and was growing sower upon the patience of this Cloak.

He waved his hand and delivered a strong push upon the boy through the force. Further extending his hand, Slayn summoned the saber carried by his attacker. It came to him with haste and was crushed by the force as it came to a stop just short of his hand.

" Now go, save I do the same to your bones boy..."

Jehova Eaven
Sep 12th, 2002, 10:52:48 AM
The lightsaber was crushed as the boy vanished in a puff of dark smoke. Slayn fell for his simple trick. He was still as headstrong as ever and this would cost him. With a bow, Jehova came out from behind the tree and walked forward to him. He grinned at him and then kneeled down to pick up the pieces of the lightsaber.

"A pity, now my apprentice will have to build himself another one," he said as he stood back up. "How have you been?"

Slayn Cloak
Sep 12th, 2002, 05:13:17 PM
" Honestly Jehova you waste your time on someone so impetuous?"

His words were soft spoken, yet rittled with a nauseous anoxia. Slayn cared little for children, or for that matter those who held the same qualities, the toxic carelessness that bleeds worlds dry, or the desire of attention. It was all so pitiful. As he spoke a message was planted in Jehova's mind.

" I've missed you, it seems you've taken some respectability. "

Jehova Eaven
Sep 14th, 2002, 01:50:39 PM
He quickly pocketed the larger pieces, paying close attention to the crystal most of all. It would shorten the build time of the saber by at least a month.

"Yes, I have. Don't worry about anyone listening in," he said with a smile. "So what business brings you here to Corellia?"