PDA

View Full Version : A Message to the Council

Vega Van-Derveld
May 31st, 2002, 10:33:36 AM
A short man dressed in a dark overly suspicious looking robe shuffles into Yog's. Bobbing and weaving through the crowds of people, he edges into the bar and calls over the bartender with a wave of his hand. After a short moment of conversing with the man in soft tongues, he hands over a small device, designing to play holographic messages and states that it is to be given to a member of the Council. Quickly and efficiently the tender passes the pad onto a more suitable courier, who takes it to the Council and sets it on play for them to see.

Immeadiately a blue tinted figure pops into view. The man stands tall, with a grin on his face, arms folded across his chest, then begins to speak.

"Good afternoon, oh great Council. I know that you wise and mighty Jedi have much to be concerned with, so I will make this message brief. The Jedi Padawan of Verse Dawnstrider, Thanatos Van-Derveld, has been slain in battle and his head is now being used as a decrative ornament for my mantle piece,"

Vega pauses, and another figure steps into few. This one is slimmer, yet resembles the Sith Lord greatly. In his hand he holds a severed head with its eyes rolled back into its head.

"That said, I'll let you get back to their needlework ... Goodbye."

After the last word the message cuts off, with the final image of a mocking bow from both figures.

Xazor Elessar
May 31st, 2002, 08:52:28 PM
Xazor sat in the bar alone...her head resting on the table as tears flooded from her eyes and ran down her cheeks. Another one....lost. They had shared so much together....and now he was gone. It was probably her fault...she was there and could have stopped it. Brushing her braids away from her face, the Knight sighed and looked out the window.....hoping she would just disappear or die....her heart had been ripped in two and she could not do anything now....

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
May 31st, 2002, 09:12:15 PM
A tall figure (for an Ewok) walkes over towards his new teacher and freind Xazor and sits with her.

Sorry for you me is. How this happen? Me hope u dont do anything rash.

A sad look is on the Ewoks face and durring this time he thinks about his freinds and family.

Me know me new and all but me will help you if me can.

Give Xazor a reasureing smile:)

Xazor Elessar
May 31st, 2002, 09:23:03 PM
Xazor looked up for a moment, greeted by the smiling face of her newest student.

"Oh....greetings Wicket....my friend...one of my very best friends.....was killed by his very own brother...."

The Garou growled at the thought of the beast that called himself a man. Her elongated canines gleamed in the light as she laid her head back on the table. It was reassuring to have a friend at her side....

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 2nd, 2002, 07:47:38 PM
This disturbed her greatly but it was not something that came as a surprise. It seemed that there was a lull of Sith and Jedi fighting... Now a death had taken a member of the Order.

"I wish you a safe journey to the stars young one.... May the Force guide you to your final rest."

Navaria whispered softly and stood up slowly from her booth in the bar. There had to be some way of combating the Sith and gain some control of the misbalance of Light and Dark... without having the Jedi fall victim to their own emotions.

A most perplexing situation it was ...

And then a feeling... a strong sense of loss and grief caught the Knight's attention. Oddly, she wasn't surprised in seeing that her eyes led her to fall upon Xazor. She was speaking to someone new and Navaria felt the sharp change in her emotions....

Navaria walked with purpose over to her fellow Knight and lay a hand gently upon Xazor's shoulder.. making sure that Xazor knew it was indeed Navaria.

"I'm sorry, Xazor but be at ease.... please."

AmazonBabe
Jun 2nd, 2002, 08:15:15 PM
:: AB listened to the message, closing her eyes once it was concluded. She whispered softly. ::

Another lost... May the Force be with you, Thanatos.

:: And what made it even worse was that is was his brother that had sent the message. Truely, the Dark Side had no regret. ::

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 3rd, 2002, 09:08:08 AM
*Natia enters the B&G and hobbles slowly over to her Mother where she sits down carefully beside her and gives her a hug, knowing that her Mother is in need of one right now. No emotion is on her face other then concern. She then speaks in a soft, quiet voice*

I'm sorry Mother.

*Natia is keeping as tight a control which she can over her emotions with a little luck. You have to be wanting to know what she's feeling to be able to tell that she is surprisingly feeling both regret in Thanatos life, and a bit of happiness which no one would know why it's like that. After hugging her Mother for a moment she stops and just looks at the table, her head lowered, eyes closed*

Xazor Elessar
Jun 3rd, 2002, 08:29:28 PM
Xazor looks up at Navaria and forces a smile at her.

"I will my friend....thank you for your words of support....I will be fine with time. The passing of a friend...and at one time a lover....is difficult. I'm sorry....."

She wiped some more tears away and was slightly shocked when Natia gave her a hug out of no where. Putting her arm around the little girl, she kissed her forehead gently.

"Thank you sweetheart...."

She said softly. Looking out the window on the dreary day, the Knight sighed.

"I love you my friend.....may the Force be with you..."

She whispered the closing words under her breath. He had led a good life, standing up to the line of darksiders in his family....to truly prove himself as a Jedi....a Warrior...a friend a lover...and one of her own kind, the Garou. She felt truly blessed to have known him. Looking at the table, she suddenly heard words speak in her mind.

Here, I thought this might make you feel better...

She couldn't help but smile as out of no where the bartender brought a Bantha Blaster to her. It was the strangest thing for the words that echoed in her mind were spoken to her by Thanatos on the day she had met him. He had given her the drink to amke hers feel better. Smiling, she took it and drank a few sips as a few loose tears fell from her eyes. Perhaps no one else would understand... but the message was sent by him...and he was telling her to move on...

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 3rd, 2002, 09:06:01 PM
She nodded with a heavy sigh.

"I know you need time to yourself. My thoughts are with you and if need me ... feel free to find me."

With a reasurring squeeze of Xazor's shoulder, Navaria took her leave of the bar.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 4th, 2002, 03:06:55 AM
Dasquian sat watching the message and shook his head somewhat. Another life had been taken by the darkside, and by kin of the Jedi himself - the Sith had stepped down to a new low now. Lifting his glass of water to his lips, he watched Xazor in silence. She seemed sad, yet at the same time he felt she was accepting it well. Dasquian himself had not met the boy, but his regards went out in silence reverence to all those affected.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 4th, 2002, 09:05:55 AM
*Natia stays at her Mother's side, knowing that sometimes it is the presence of a friend, and family member can be of immense help. Keeping herself quiet, she watches her Mother with her ice blue eyes, almost as if she is seeing into her MOther and knowing how she feels. Then out of no where, she hugs her Mother again, a couple tears in her own eyes this time, even though she never met Thanatos. She whispers quietly, almost as if she were apologizing for everything that has gone wrong for her Mother*

I am so sorry Mother.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 4th, 2002, 01:00:49 PM
Xazor placed her head on top of Natia's and sighed slightly.

"It isn't your fault....it isn't anyone's fault, not even the one who killed him. It was the will of the Force. They always say that the good die young....truly, he was as pure a soul that anyone could be."

The Knights loose tears fell from her eyes, but she stayed calm, looking out the window from time to time. Thanking Navaria quietly, she let her friend go, glad that she had been there even for a while. She would make it through....if only she could have spoken to him one last time...

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 5th, 2002, 08:49:05 AM
*Natia smiles at her Mother with a slightly worried look on her face*

Mother, does every good person die young?? It's just that I don't want you dieing on me. I know it's not my fault, but I don't know how, it just in a way feels as if it is my fault even though I never met him.

*Natia continues to hug her Mother*

Xazor Elessar
Jun 5th, 2002, 08:52:48 AM
Xazor couldn't help but laughing at what Natia had said. It brought a smile to her face as she shook her head.

"Oh no sweetheart...not everyone dies young...I will live for a good 600 years or so...as will my Father! It's just a saying...otherwise you'd be gone already."

She said gently, kissing Natia's forehead once again. The little girl was truly a gift from above...

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 5th, 2002, 09:03:29 AM
*Natia smiles at her Mother as she listens to her words and not for the first time, she wonders why this wonderful life has come to her, one of the most undeserving ppl for one. And then there's her adopted Mother who she has done nothing to deserve but because of her, she has a wonderful life. She then looks up at her Mother, her ice blue eyes sparkling*

No Mother, I would not be gone since I'm not a good person. Good ppl don't do what I did when I was younger. But you are as good as they get. Even with your past, you have become one of the nicest ppl ever.

*Natia smiles at her Mother, a truly happy smile which is rarely seen on the little girls face*

Xazor Elessar
Jun 5th, 2002, 09:59:55 AM
Xazor shakes her head slightly and sighes to herself.

"What you did was not your choice...what I did was. I could have left the Sith before I did...but I loved it too much."

She said softly. How she wished that Natia would just accept herself...it was a difficult lesson to learn...

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 6th, 2002, 11:18:15 AM
*Natia shakes her head slightly*

No Mother, what I did was my choice. All parts of it was my choice. But the simple fact that you left the Sith is good. You saw the light and you went for it. It was you choice and your decision to come here to train. I was,

*Natia lowers her head for a moment and then looks back up to her Mother*

I was sent here because of my powers so I could learn to use them properly. I would have stayed at the other Academy I was at, but I couldn't keep up there where I can here.

*Natia sighs, knowing that initially(SP?) it wasn't her choice to learn to be a Jedi, but her Adopted Father's families choice that she learn*

But you Mother, you chose to do this. Don't get me wrong, I am happy here, but at first I didn't want to come here but I am happy that I did.

*Natia knows this should come to a shock to her Mother because she has never told anyone this yet*

Xazor Elessar
Jun 6th, 2002, 11:35:52 AM
Xazor lofted a brow and looked down at Natia.

"It wasn't my choice at first either.....it was the choice of a man I loved...but then I came here and I too desired it.....[/i]

She said softly, knowing that Natia didn't know that about her either. Only a very select few did...

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jun 7th, 2002, 08:04:00 AM
*Natia looks up at her Mother, a surprised look on her face at finding out what she just did about her*

You mean, at first you didn't want to come here and learn??

*Natia then gets a huge smile on her face as there is just one more thing in common with the two of them*

Kelt Simoson
Jun 7th, 2002, 09:14:47 AM
'Scum of the galaxy never seem to fail to amaze me...' Kelt said sitting at another table away from everyone else