PDA

View Full Version : curious

BUFFJEDI
May 30th, 2002, 09:26:54 PM
Ok I thought LONG and hard about posting this (believe it or not).
There is a scene where Dooku is fighting anikin,No i think Obi-wan(hell I just saw it) anyway There is a scene that I SWARE that C.LEE looks CG. Now I know that way out there(even for me) But I thought I had seen it the time before and I paid close attention to him and stiil it seems so.Was lucas trying something Special??Or was I just tired??amd have lost what little brain cells I have left??It's just a QUICK scene.Now I know the scene with just Yoda and the clone is pure cg.

Jedi Master Carr
May 30th, 2002, 09:34:33 PM
I think that is a stunt man with Lee's face cgi overed him, the color looks a little different for a brief second (If I am thinking of the same thing) it didn't really bothered me because it was so quick, the effect is the same one used in Jurassic Park in one scene involving the girl (Lex) I really wonder how much of the fight was Lee actually involved in? I figure the jumping stuff and the really quick scenes had to be a stuntman but some of it I think Lee could do.

BUFFJEDI
May 30th, 2002, 09:42:55 PM
Cool , that makes perfect sense.I'm glad I'm not the only one that saw that.I'm also glad I'm not crazy;)

JMK
May 30th, 2002, 10:38:06 PM
Well it's not unthinkable that there is a CG Dooku, they had a momentary CG Anakin in one of the shots of the podrace.

BUFFJEDI
May 30th, 2002, 11:11:57 PM
Really ? I figure that something like that would be like major news(if leaked out).

My thinking on the Count dooku CG(if in fact it is) was that lucas may have been worried about Lee dying,and or was getting gearing up for some MAJOR Cg affects in the ep3 . Like major Annie/obiwan fight scene.Or boba/mace . Since there real people.

darth_mcbain
May 31st, 2002, 08:59:19 AM
I thought I remembered reading that Lee did most of the fight scenes himself, except for the jumping. I can't remember where I saw it though.

Cirrsseeto Quez
May 31st, 2002, 09:09:30 AM
That's correct.

ReaperFett
May 31st, 2002, 09:11:44 AM
He said it, so probably an interview

Kar'h'tzen Shaed
May 31st, 2002, 05:31:29 PM
Yeah, Lee's amazingly fly... for an old guy. :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 1st, 2002, 03:02:51 AM
He is kewl! :D

Sage Hazzard
Jun 4th, 2002, 02:43:14 AM
Just because he's old doesn't mean he's frial. Look at the guy! He looks like he could still open up a can of hurt if he wanted to. What a neato guy.

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 4th, 2002, 05:35:17 AM
I read somewhere Lee is actually quite an accomplised sword fighter.

JMK
Jun 4th, 2002, 04:53:26 PM
Is or was? ;)