PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Master Yoghurt...you know, the lil green dude

obiwan2
May 30th, 2002, 09:12:39 PM
Are you the lil green dude?? Do YOU do the macarena?? HUH?? Do you psyche people out with a wooden cane pretending to limp when you're actually a hyper little rabid muppet? What??? No?Then why are you reading this thread?! :p

*Obi takes a deep breath*

Hey Yog! :) So, how's it going? Been staying out of trouble? That's good.

Anyway, I know you're busy and, let's face it, at your age time isn't exactly on your side so I guess I'll get right to it.

I recently changed names to Obiwan2 Kenobi and Leia suggested that I post here to you requesting access to Avalon and such. Just wanted to let you know of the change and hey...hey hey......HEY!...wake up! Oh, ok...sorry thought you were dozing off...anyway, I'll be sure to PM you too but thought I should bring this to your attention

Thanks for the help, Yog! And sorry for the post....tis a lil late here! :p

Master Yoghurt
May 31st, 2002, 01:35:08 AM
Originally posted by obiwan2
Are you the lil green dude?? Do YOU do the macarena?? HUH?? Do you psyche people out with a wooden cane pretending to limp when you're actually a hyper little rabid muppet?

Yup, thats me. ;)

I added access to Obiwan2 Kenobi, Obiwan Kenobi and Jedi Master Obiwan Kenobi. :)

Jedi Master Leia Solo
May 31st, 2002, 02:36:31 PM
Originally posted by obiwan2
Are you the lil green dude?? Do YOU do the macarena?? HUH?? Do you psyche people out with a wooden cane pretending to limp when you're actually a hyper little rabid muppet? What??? No?Then why are you reading this thread?! :p

::Looks at self::

Ummm...NO!!! :lol Luv ya Obi!

Yog....if you can do me a favor too ;) I have a new e-mail.
Can you change my e-mail on the website to:

jedimasterleia@hotmail.com

Thank you:)

Obiwan2 Kenobi
Jun 2nd, 2002, 05:07:12 PM
:lol You found ALL my names, huh? Thanks, Yog, I appreciate it!

Leia--*kisses* Mmm Love you!!! ;)