PDA

View Full Version : The Lost Prophecy

Tomak Ohara
May 30th, 2002, 04:52:57 PM
Tomaks history is dark and full of blood.....are you sure you want to hear it? Well it all starts in an ancient land called Nosgoth. His people were being killed by vampire hunters. The vampires had sucked some dry, but the new magic they wielded made them motionless. They had the upper hand. Tomak refused to fight even though he was a great warrior among his people he did not believe in violence. He came to his father and said, "When will the bloodshed end. Why must we kill to stop them? I don't understand." Tomaks father looked at him with startled eyes and said, "The time is right child. You must know who you are." His father led him down into the basement and Tomak said, "What is this? Where are you taking me?" His father touched a brick in the wall and it slid open revealing a tunnel down into the earth. As they walked his father talked," You are a great vampire child. You are the one told in the prophecy of blood. You have the power to save the people of Nosgoth. Soon I will die do not ask questions do not look back. I just want you to travel to the time of Jedis learn their ways, and come back to save our people. Here you will need this." His father handed over what seemed like a stick, but when Tomak touched the bottom a stream of black and red emerged. Tomak saw before him a portal, swirling with green and silver. His father said,"Travel through this portal and you will find your way." Tomak looked at his father and began to cry, "I will return father. I will reurn to my people a Jedi and a champion of Justice." Tomak hugged his father and stepped through the portal. He felt himself being flung through the timestream.He arrived in a time of metal and strange creatures. He hoped this was the right time period. He found a large building and stepped inside hoping that it was the home of the Jedi.....

Tomak Ohara
May 31st, 2002, 05:55:40 PM
this is the coolest thing inthe world