PDA

View Full Version : The Room of a Vampire

Tomak Ohara
May 30th, 2002, 01:34:44 PM
Tomak walked into the first empty room he could find. It was empty except for the bed. He hung his lightaber on the wall and spread his wings out like he was stretching. It was good to finnaly be accpted. There was one window which he quickly covered. Though he was immune to sunlight he still just didnt like it. To bright he thought. He took of his clan symbol and placed it next to his lightsaber. He looked up and saw the door had no name. He took his long vampiric claws and etched in the door the name Tomak Ohara Vampiric Padawan. He would hope that one day he could cross out the word padawan and replace it with Jedi Master.

Tomak Ohara
May 30th, 2002, 04:29:35 PM
Tomak dug in his pocket found some money and...... the device. The device he had used to get to this time. He layed it on the wall with his lightsaber and it brought back the horrible memories of his planets people being destroyed. He decided not to look at it until the day he had to return there. He turned around and a tear swelled in his eye. "I miss you already father," Tomak said and then he continued,"I will make you proud of me."

Azhure Darkstone
Jun 4th, 2002, 06:53:27 PM
OOC: Im assuming this is open, but if it's not I"ll get it deleted.

IC:
::Azhure walked past the room, and could feel a pull of emotion. Emotion like this was one thing she liked to avoid, being no good at it, for the moment.
The fact that she knew a vampire lived in that room made her curious though, how did he live? was he a traditional blood vampire? a medichlorine vampire? And if so why was he a jedi.
He might be a different kind of vampire, he might be there for the same reason she was. There were many questions and assumptions that you never knew or could rely on unless you talked to the person. She may be completely wrong.
She lingered there for a few seconds, wondering if she should go inside and get to know the newcomer or if she should leave him in case she gets into a situation too deep for her to handle.
As usual curioustiy won over, and you didnt run from things you needed to practise or become better at.
Azhure knocked on the door::

Tomak Ohara
Jun 4th, 2002, 08:38:38 PM
Tomak answered the door and welcomed this woman into his home. "Hello, dear mam. My name is Tomak Ohara. You are my first visitor. It is nice to see some one. Sit," Tomak pulled up a chair, "I don't know why, but I feel as though you have some questions to ask me. I would be more than happy to answer them. It is no problem for me to tell my story." Tomak stood there and waited for her questions.....

Azhure Darkstone
Jun 5th, 2002, 02:39:59 AM
::Azhure stepped in, confused for a moment. She was used to friendly people by now, but had never had a welcome like this. It threw her off balance. She picked her balance up, transferred it to the balls of her feet and walked in::

Your very quick to pick facts up. My name is Azhure

::She sat down and looked around, his behavior had surprised her. Growling at herself to remember her manners, that she never had to use in Crimson Sun,She looked at Tomak and smiled. Your a jedi now::

First, welcome to the greater jedi order, it is rude to ask questions without a suffice welcome when one is not considered an enemy.
I do have questions, and do not wish to sound rude, so if I delve too deep, stop me. I also came to get to know a neighbour. I'm in the same hallway.

::Somehow the niceness of this man made her very wary of him. She awaited his reply, feeling he was genuine. Azhure's posture relaxed. Who looked rude here? your the guest.::

Tomak Ohara
Jun 5th, 2002, 09:57:46 AM
Tomak looked at Azhure. She was beautiful, he had never seen anything like her before. He looked at her and tried to takeher beauty in at once. Tomak spoke up, "It is a pleasure to meet you dear Azhure. I do not mind being asked questions as I have said before. It is nice to meet someone so polite as yourself. Where I come from people are rude and only care to fight and destroy you more then look at you. I am the only one like myslef." Tomak bowed and showed his wings hoping she had already noticed his politness and the respect he had for her. "I am awaiting your questions, my lovely friend. I too would like to ask some questions when you are finished with asking me. But I insist that you go first Azhure." Tomak said. Tomak flew up to one of the bars that held his roof together, and sat there awaiting Azhures first question. He sat there trying to take in her beauty all at once. She was gorgeous.

Azhure Darkstone
Jun 7th, 2002, 03:11:16 AM
::Azhure laughed softly, manners? Her? Perhaps it was so now, but there were still times when she reverted to old behaviors.::

I almost forgot my manners. I am not used to manners as such, where I came from it was a similar story to get to the top.

I was wondering what kind of vampire you were, and if you have a certain need for blood or medachlorines.
Also if you are dead or alive? Vampires and races I have never seen much of before always interest me, since I do not know much of them.

::She looked at him with no disrespectful curiosity, only a causal curiosity hidden behind eyes that were good at holding back thoughts and emotions. What threw her now was why he was looking at her in that way, was there something she didnt know?
Pushing away the feeling she awaited the answers::

Tomak Ohara
Jun 7th, 2002, 09:29:33 AM
Tomak looked at her with willing eyes and said, "I am vampire with a thirst for blood, but I have never fed in my life therefore I have no taste for the object. You see when I noticed the destruction my race caused I promised myself I would never do such a thing. And as for the fact am I living or dead as you can see I am very much alive. The thought that vampires are the undead is ridiculous. It is not true. We believe that that legend was created by the hunters who try to kill us so they would have a reason. You hunt the animals of this land and feast on them do you not. My race hunts the people, and you kill us. Does the boar rise against you to kill you and feast. We are killed becouse of our thirst for blood. We only do what we must to survive. If those hunters kill off my race it will off set the balance of nature, and sooner or later it will affect everything in the galaxy." Tomak began to cry, he knew what was happening in the past. His race would be no more unless he stopped them. Tomak looked her again and gazed in her beauty and then spoke again, "I must say you are the most beautiful person I have ever seen. Have you ever seen the whole city from a bird's eye view? I wish to show you something." Tomak stepped up to the window and opened it. He walked on to the sill and jumped out. He could here her scream for a moment and so he flew back up to the window. He laughed and told her, "You didn't think these wings were for decaration did you?" He looked at her again and held out his hand. He spoke up again,"Come with me. I will have you back very soon, I promise." Tomak still had his hand out and then he awaited her answer...

Azhure Darkstone
Jun 9th, 2002, 12:20:36 AM
::Azhure looked at him evenly, went onto the windsill with perfect balance. At least this sill you didnt have lava at the bottom if you fell. Past assasin training. She took his hand, getting ready to evenly distribute her weight to most of her body to promote her own balance. Flying was one thing she had only ever done with a man made device, and though she wouldnt admit it, she felt nervous at having to trust a person. Nervousness tended to strike at old cords::

Kill me and I'll kill you

::She tried to smile, but face remains passive as she sums up the hight of the building, the exact impact it would have to fall, the landing that would be needed, managable but still very hard to estimate, and no gaurentees of broken bones, or a very large amount of damage. There were times you had to admit you were as mortal as anyone. She looked at Tomak, and nodded::

Ready.

Tomak Ohara
Jun 9th, 2002, 12:29:16 AM
Tomak took off quickly and began laughing as he flew through the cuty. Weaving in between buildings. He loved it out here it was so great. He looked around they were far from the city now. He found a small feild where he could land and set down there. Tomak spoke up,"Do not worry. I just want to look at you. You are so beautiful. More beautiful than anything I have ever seen, and I just want to try something. You see my race never kisses or has emotion and I have always wanted to know what love felt like. So if you could please just grant me this one wish I would be most happ if not I can take you home. Which ever you want m'lady." Tomak looked at her and hoped she would say yes.

Azhure Darkstone
Jun 9th, 2002, 01:26:48 AM
::Azhure looked at him, warrily. This had caught her offgaurd in a big way. This was one question no-one had ever asked and with a good reason. No one was stupid enough to ask an assasin to kiss them, not that she was one anymore.
She continued to look at him before her mind formulated the answer. He was nice, he was cute and she hardly knew him. Let alone trusted someone she had just met, she didnt like any kind of emotion that gave you weaknesses.
She shook her head and turned away slightly, not wanting to see the reaction::

I'm sorry.

Tomak Ohara
Jun 9th, 2002, 01:31:38 AM
Tomak became depressed but only for a moment he thought he could try later. So he picked her upand asked her,"Hey you hungry? Wanna go get somethin at the B&G? My treat. You'll have fun I promise, or we can go home and sleep till tommorow your choice." Tomak smiled at her he could hear her stomach growling and the thought of a free meal never turned anyone away. "So then what are you up for?"

Azhure Darkstone
Jun 9th, 2002, 01:36:46 AM
::She turned and looked at him. Yes she was hungry, but what was he up to? A slight feeling of caution went into her but she nodded anyway. There was no reason she couldnt make a friend::

Something small. I'm not too hungry

Tomak Ohara
Jun 9th, 2002, 01:42:46 AM
Tomak said, "Okay here we go!" Tomak sped off the ground anf flew for the B&G. She seemed like she was having fun and for a moment he thought he saw her smile. They landed at the front door to the bar and grill and Tomak walked in and sat down. Yes I will take a water, and a salad please."

Waiter: "Would you prefer some wine sir?"

Tomak:"I don't drink, wine." Tomak let out a little chuckle. He had heard the tales of Dracula and theat was his favorite line from them.

Waiter:"Yes, and mam, what would you like?"

Tomak sat there. It was great to finally sit down and have a meal with someone he knew.

Azhure Darkstone
Jun 9th, 2002, 01:49:30 AM
::Azhure had watched with broad interest below her, such sites not normally seen. She allowd hersefl to relax before going to the B&G and entered it. When the waiter asked for what she wanted she looked at him and nodded, adding input to his earlier joke, though it also implied something of her past::

Water, I dont feel like anything dead tonight. And perhaps a salad sandwich. Put the sandwich on my tabs.

:;She looked at Tomak and then looked around, a few people here tonight, not as many as usual. There was one droid missing too, curious::

You seem to have been here for a bit, how come I have not noticed you?

Tomak Ohara
Jun 9th, 2002, 02:01:20 AM
Tomak was startled at this question. He continued to munch on his salad and when he finished he responded, I have no reason to come here. I had no one to go with. I would just feel alone, so I stay in my room and the academy. I prefer not to be shown to others unless I have good reason. Thank you for being cocerned though." Tomak paid for the bill and then they left. Tomak said,"Well I guess we need to get you home, huh?" Tomak flew back to his window and dropped her off. "Thank you for coming with me. I hope you had a good time. I guess I will see you sometime then." Before she walked off Tomak bent down on his knees and kissed her hand which she quickly jerked away. It felt wonderful. To be able to feel perfection. How amazing. She walked out the door and shut it behind her. he had learned nothing about her. Hmmmmm.....maybe I will ask her next time he thought.

Azhure Darkstone
Jun 9th, 2002, 02:07:39 AM
:;Azhure hadnt seen the kiss on the hand coming, and pulled away adequately, going to her room. She was a private person in many cases and now she would ponder on what she had learnt.
A vampire who needed blood but did not drink it. A friendly vampire, and to learn they were alive. She knew she shouldnt judge before asking, too many bad stories had been written about them that he had proven wrong.
Something to contemplate. She would speak with him again::