PDA

View Full Version : Rip british bulldog.

BUFFJEDI
May 30th, 2002, 08:05:14 AM
I do not know how many of you guy's in here watch wrestling of have ever watched wrestling, but the sport/entertainment has lost one of the great former stars. He was only 39 (or about that)he was a great talent and a really HUGe Man/short but huge.

It goes to show you where steriods can lead you :(

ravishing rick rude, now BBD, all my hero's are dying away :(

JMK
May 30th, 2002, 12:40:07 PM
Davey Boy Smith. Poor guy. He never even won the title.

Being on the juice is bad.

jjwr
May 30th, 2002, 02:47:53 PM
That is too bad, I always enjoyed watching him, the guy was huge!

I thought he won the tag titles a few times?

ReaperFett
May 30th, 2002, 04:21:57 PM
As the British BulldogS, yeah

My favourites were Owen Hart and the BBD, back when Wrestling was good :(

JMK
May 30th, 2002, 04:42:44 PM
Now Owen Hart and BBD are gone. What about his poor wife????

ReaperFett
May 30th, 2002, 06:19:05 PM
I think he divorced the Hart sister, and was with the ex wife of one of the brothers

BUFFJEDI
May 30th, 2002, 08:35:53 PM
I'm sure she isn't hurting for anything regardless.
I reall thought the bulldogs were pretty cool.they use to come out with there Bulldog, matilda. I always thought his and Dynamite kids hair was so cool.They won a few tag team titles as stated earlier. I had a friend who met him once and said he was just as nice as anyone could be.just a crying shame :(

JMK
May 30th, 2002, 10:48:28 PM
Matilda was awesome! I forgot about her! Just to go waaaay off topic here, a guy I know is going up against Brutus the Barber Beefcake in a couple weeks for the IWC championchip! That should be hilarious!

BUFFJEDI
May 30th, 2002, 11:05:47 PM
NO WAY!!!!!!!!! That is SOO cool. Where at ?? I have heard of that SMall federation,I think greg the hammer is there Or was. and Kamala.you know Brutus used to be a big ole boy,But I think he has gotten of the juice,or after his accident never got back into his old form.

Anyway That is soooo cool.What is your friends ring name??

ReaperFett
May 31st, 2002, 06:51:38 AM
I remember his other Bulldog. Think it was called Winston :)