PDA

View Full Version : Meet New People...

Jedi Neo
May 30th, 2002, 02:18:53 AM
::Neo looked around as he entered the bar. He still felt kind of new here, and knew a few people around here, so he decided to do what everyone else does and go to the bar and see what everyone was up to. Neo took a seat in the center of the room and took out his tools that he would use to finish the fine tuning of his lightsaber.::

Xazor Elessar
Jun 2nd, 2002, 03:04:30 PM
Xazor was sitting at a table in the shadows when she spotted a new Padawan enter the bar. He appeared to be a nice person, and she decided to speak with him. Rising from her place, the woman made her way across the bar. Her blue robes gently followed behind her and the Garou Warrior braides in her hair swung with each step she took. The gold coins woven into them clanged together gently until she stopped a foot or so away from him.

"Greetings Padawan.....I'm Xazor..."

The Jedi Knight extended her hand in a friendly greeting. Smiling brightly, her elongated canines gleamed and the silver specks in her eyes reflected the light that they caught. She had a friendly demeanor about her....one of peace and gentleness....

Jedi Neo
Jun 6th, 2002, 12:17:26 PM
::Neo looks up from his fine tuning of his lightsaber and takes Xazor's hand.::
It is a pleasure to meet you, I'm sorry if I seem kind of distracted right now, but I am trying to finish my lightsaber. I really should of had it finished by now, but I've been distracted by things that I have been doing.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 6th, 2002, 12:20:42 PM
Sitting down she smiled and eyed the contraption which he was doing a nice job on.

"It looks great...you'll have it done in time. So...do you come here often? I have never seen you before now."

She smiled softly and watched him as he continued toying with the saber. She recalled in her mind what it was like to build her first saber...and have it taken in battle. Hopefully he would be able to hold onto his longer than she had.

Kack Mebuff
Jun 7th, 2002, 02:25:29 PM
As Kack searched around the B&G from his place at the bar, he felt a familiar presence, Master Dawnstrider and another strange individual. He sensed no threat in the stranger. Kack saw this as an opporunity to meet someone new.

Kack strode up to the table and bowed to the two. He spoke calmly "May I join you, two?" Kack noticed the young man was a Jedi Padawan, he was working on his lightsaber. Kack placed his hand on his own, recently finished weapon.

Kack waited for a reply.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 7th, 2002, 02:45:33 PM
Xazor looked up at Kack and smiled, bowing her head in greeting.

"Yes...you are welcome to join us!"

She said with a gentle smile. It was always good to get to know knew people...

Kack Mebuff
Jun 7th, 2002, 04:14:38 PM
Kack seated himself at the table. It was warm in the bar so he rolled up his sleeves as he sat down, revealing the tattoos on his forearms. He suddenly realized for a Jedi he was rather rough around the edges. With his tattooed arms and back, his ear rings, and his goatee, Kack looked out of place among the usually clean-cut Padawans. But he didn't care, that was who he was, and he was proud of it.

"Hello, Master Dawnstrider, pleasure to see you again. Fancy seeing you here," Kack said with a smirk to the Jedi Master he had a habit of running into. Whether it was at the temple during his arrival or during the classes at the Jedi Training Center, Kack always seemed to run into Dawnstrider. Not that he minded, she had a soothing presence to her, like an old friend.

She smiled at the young padawan. Kack turned to the young stranger. "Hello, I'm Kack Mebuff, you are ...?" Kack greeted with a kind smile.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 7th, 2002, 04:19:11 PM
Xazor smiled at the other Padawan. It was good to see him also...though he had a rather rough appearance, she liked it about him, for he was not ashamed to be himself.

"It is a pleasure to see you once again....we see eachother often, yes?"

She said with a gentle laugh. Indeed, she had seen him everywhere she went lately...when she greeted him, taught his Force class, and now, in the bar and grill.

Kack Mebuff
Jun 7th, 2002, 10:15:27 PM
Kack grinned from across the table. "So, Master Dawnstrider, how many padawans do you have? I'm just curious."

Kack Mebuff
Jun 7th, 2002, 11:35:56 PM
Even as Kack was speaking to the Jedi Master, he could feel other things going on in the bar. Since he had become blind he had learned to focus on his other senses and the Force only enhanced them further.

Kack felt the presence of his new friend, Lance Stormrider. He was talking to someone, someone dark, so dark that Kack couldn't help but shudder ... a Sith. Kack knew that he would now have to keep tabs on more than just the two Jedi in his company, he now had a Sith Lord to worry about, and a friend to look out for. But that was part of being a Jedi.

Kack continued to wait for the Jedi Master to reply to his question ...

Jedi Neo
Jun 9th, 2002, 11:45:51 PM
It's good to meet you Kack. I haven't been here very long, for the past few months I've been on Coursacant. I came here to learn more about the Force. I have been running around as a rouge for a while, doing a couple of odd jobs, but I decided that I needed more training.

So Mack, how long have you been here at the GJO?

Xazor Elessar
Jun 10th, 2002, 08:07:08 AM
Xazor grinned as she looked at Kack, knowing the answer to his question was rather...different, to say the least.

"I have ten Padawans now..."

She said with a bit of laughter, knowing that the load of students she had...plus all of the other responsibilities that she had, added a lot of weight to her shoulders.

Kack Mebuff
Jun 10th, 2002, 01:43:57 PM
Kack nodded to Neo. "I've only been here a little bit. So I don't really know anyone. I met an ewok named Wicket and a human, Lance Stormrider, not too long ago, and, of course, Master Dawnstrider here when I arrived." Kack smiled at the Jedi Master.

Kack then acknowledged Master Dawnstriders reply. "Wow, that's a lot of padawans. Unfortunately, I don't have a Master yet, but I will train on my own until there's an opening. I've attended the Force class, you've been teaching, which has been great. I never really realized how powerful the Force was until it took it. It's been a great learning experience for me." Kack smiled, "And it's been a good opportunity to meet people."

The servo rolled over to the table to take orders ...

"Order whatever you guys want I'll buy this round," Kack said.

"I'll have a cup of Juri Juice," Kack said to the little droid, "what are you guys gonna have?"