PDA

View Full Version : Question about me possibly taking on another padawan!

Jedi Master Leia Solo
May 29th, 2002, 08:15:53 PM
Ok...here it is.

I just recently been speaking to Anakin. He has been extensively trained . He basically is getting ready for missions and such. The thing is Obi will be coming back and posting more. Between the three of us, there was a discussion that Obi will take Anakin as his padawan and complete his training!

OK...NO ONE LAUGH!!! :lol

Sooooo..I knew that leave me with one padawan. I thought to help GJO I might consider taking on another. But I really didn't decide on who. This won't happen for a few days. NOW..to my surprise, someone e-mail me asking me to take him on as a padawan and if I mind. Sooooo...there goes my opening to help out one of the others that is already training in the masterless class.

I just want to know if you have any objections to this? I don't since he e-mailed me. Just wanted to get your opinons.

Thanks!:)

Marcus Telcontar
May 29th, 2002, 08:48:32 PM
Leia - I am in possession of a Obi Wan Kenobi account here. Does Obiwan2 want it?

Jedi Master Leia Solo
May 29th, 2002, 08:51:17 PM
Are you? I think he got a Obiwan Kenobi account spelt this way.

But if you have Obi Wan Kenobi...with the spaces. I will ask him. He might very well want it Marcus.

AmazonBabe
May 29th, 2002, 11:12:36 PM
I have no objections, Leia. If you feel you can handle it, the more power to ya. :)

obiwan2
May 30th, 2002, 08:56:42 PM
Marcus--Thanks, I do appreciate the offer! I've contemplated on what name I should use because I would like the Kenobi in there for...future roleplaying concerning Leia and Obi and a lil something with an aisle, music, rings, a priest, that whole bit ;) but after having obiwan2 for so long...I think I've finally decided to go with Obiwan2 Kenobi...keeping my original obiwan2 (since my character isn't Obi Wan Kenobi but a clone of him) and then obviously getting the Kenobi name....so, anyway, long story short I think that's what I'm doing. Thanks for the offer though!

As far as me taking Anakin as a padawan...Leia and I have discussed it and, with the Council's permission as well as Leia and Anakin's, I would be honored to do so.

And finally...as far as Leia taking another Padawan...just hope you aren't going to have too much to do, Angel. I worry bout you, you know that?? **KISS** I love you!!!!!

Oh, come on now people you KNOW you've missed all the romance around here! :p

Marcus Telcontar
May 30th, 2002, 10:23:38 PM
No, they all are sick of how Helenias and I carry on. The Council Table has never been the same since that night....

Why is everyone looking at me?

Jedi Master Leia Solo
May 31st, 2002, 02:31:41 PM
O_o Ooooh the mental image, Marcus!!!

::Slides her chair back from the council table:: :p

And..Obi, Sweetheart...I will be fine. I can handle it Babe *kiss* I love you! :love

AmazonBabe
May 31st, 2002, 03:46:33 PM
:: Blinks. :: :|

:: Looks at the table she is sitting at. Blinks again. :: :|

:: Suddenly gets this horrified look on her face. :: :uhoh :x

:: Sliding her chair away from the table, she whips out her comlink, frantically yelling into it. :: :verymad

WE NEED A DROID DISINFECTANT TEAM UP HERE! :eek STAT! :eek

:: Finishing, she places the comlink back on her belt and slides the seat all the way up against the wall, and calmly sits down. Blinks. :: :|

:D

Xazor Elessar
May 31st, 2002, 06:42:35 PM
:uhoh

Oooooookay........I was leaning up against that table the other day......

*runs to shower in room* *passes droid disinfectant team on the way and tells them to hurry...it's an emergency*

;) :D

Dalethria Mal Pannis
May 31st, 2002, 08:34:20 PM
oddity ....

btw~ Float me some guys that have been waiting ... I can do a thread with a couple of Padawans and train them together :) I can start that on Sunday ^_^

Well :| not with this character of course :p

Xazor Elessar
May 31st, 2002, 08:39:33 PM
What about el Force class there, Nav?? I don't know where to go with that. :lol

Jedi Anakin Skywalker
Jun 2nd, 2002, 10:32:55 AM
I have no objections.

Leia has been a great mentor and has taught me well.

I hope we can begin training ObiWan2 i am looking forward to show you my skills. You will be quite impressed I think. Well good day to you all I will be in the training grounds if you need me.

OOC:I was wondering ObiWan..When can we meet and talk more, I am ready to continue my training and am very exited about being your padawan..O and dont worry at times if i seem Arrogant I really roleplay Anakin very well..ask Leia :)

BTW: I really like my sig that sage did for me but it has padawan of Leia Solo and if im changing to ObiWan then it needs to be changed how do i do that???

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jun 2nd, 2002, 03:36:41 PM
As I wrote you Xazor... I don't mind doing something on the side with a smaller group and take care of the group as a whole.

I want to spread the Jedi love ^_^ :lol

So... ifn two/three Padawans need someone or something... let me know since my Padawan situation is down to nothing LOL Just my Dasquian ^_^

I am also happy that you Anakin have found a new mentor. Should be pretty cool :)

Obiwan2 Kenobi
Jun 2nd, 2002, 05:16:58 PM
o_O

**stares at the table for a moment and suddenly becomes VERY happy he isn't part of the council anymore**

Anakin--I do not believe the Council has expressed any disagreement with this choice, therefore I will take you on as my Padawan. I look forward to training you, Anakin. I have indeed looked over your training with Leia and have heard great things about you. We will begin with your training very soon in the training area in the Jedi Academy.

OOC--Nice to meet you Anakin! Obiwan will have to give you a more formal introduction of himself later. Right now, as I know Leia's told you, I'm taking a course during the first part of the summer at college and my time on the computer can be limited at times, especially since we have a test in that class about every 2 weeks. I know you've mentioned having limited time too so, like Leia said, maybe it'll work out well for us. lol And yes, I've heard you are a lot like Anakin at times ;) And I really am looking forward to training you...lol personally I loved the whole Anakin/Obi relationship in AOTC and would love to have a similar one between us...and I also like your idea of us going on missions together...we'll have to do some of that.

Feel free to e-mail me anytime at jbhumph@hotmail.com I do have MSN and am on there occassionally or I sometimes am on aol and that SN is jbhumph Again, feel free to write me anytime! And it looks like you got your sig fixed,which I'm glad to see...I'm working on mine actually so I'll definitely get you in there! Again, I look forward to us RPing together...it should be great fun! :)