PDA

View Full Version : Hello lowgreat sent me

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
May 29th, 2002, 06:40:39 PM
Me the prince of the Ewoks and Lowgreats last dien wish was for me to find Jedi he say I have power please help???

Xazor Elessar
May 29th, 2002, 06:45:11 PM
Xazor stepped from the shadows and eyed the short newcomer. Smiling gently, she stepped closer. Her blue robes flowed behind her and her hair...donned in Garou Warrior braids swung gently in time with each of the steps she took. The gold coins wove into them clanged together softly until she stopped in front of him.

"Greetings....I am Warrior Jedi Knight, Xazor Dawnstrider. You come seeking the help of the Jedi?"

She questioned with a gentle voice. Smiling, she crossed her arms over her chest and examined him...her elongated canines quite visible in the light they caught. He was a curious race...perhaps an Ewok...he would feel at home here at the Greater Jedi Order.

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
May 29th, 2002, 06:55:08 PM
Wicket looks up and see's a nice looking person and senses no danger so he says: HiO Me name is Wicket W. Warrick Jr. son of Wicket Wystri Warrick and Princess Kneesaa a Jari Kintaka. Me come here on the last wish of Lowgreat he was teaching me Magic but old he was sleep he now dose forever and longer.

Xazor Elessar
May 29th, 2002, 07:10:09 PM
Xazor smiled gently and nodded.

"You come from a great line, then. If you are trained...will you finish what you begin? It isn't an easy life, the way of the Jedi...but it is the most rewarding in the end."

She said softly, moving a bit closer to examine the newcomer. He seemed truly concerned for his people...and she felt as though he would do well in training.

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
May 30th, 2002, 05:05:57 AM
Wicket thinks for a second and then says: Me will finish if me can, but me afarid for the Ewoks back home some thing tells me.....Wicket falls down crying after a tarible wave gose though the force. Then he faints and as he falls to the floor a small jewle falls from a pouch at his waste.

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
May 30th, 2002, 03:15:57 PM
OOC(i ran out of time to finish my post)

The jewel starts to glow brightly and it sends a wave of energy though Wicket Jr. after he hits the ground he awakes.

Wha What happen me feel dizzy with pain in head but me feel very much fine.

after getting up he picks up his stuff. the jewel/sling/bow/arrows/quiver/gungan boomers/and a old battered blaster.

Sorry me felt big wave and me dont know what happened. Me sorry for that. Me truely wish to be a jedi and will do almost anything.

then he walks over to Xazor his hand in respect and freindship, with a silly grin on his face.

AmazonBabe
May 30th, 2002, 03:25:58 PM
OOC: Wicket, just FYI, it's spelt Logray (unless you're making up another Ewokese name). :)

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
May 30th, 2002, 07:16:50 PM
OOC: Thank you very much AmazonBabe i knew i was spelling it wronge but i had no time to find out the ture spelling.
Thanks allot(bows down)

Xazor Elessar
May 30th, 2002, 07:47:18 PM
ooc: Thanks AB, I did some research about Logray, and I thought he was spelling it wrong. Silly Adam! :p

ic:

Xazor knelt down so she and the creature were eye to eye, and then she took his hand.

"It is quite alright little one. No need to apologize. Well.....I welcome you to the Greater Jedi Order. I have many Padawans...but your cause strikes and interest in me. I shall train you also. Meet me in the Academy in, let's say...an hour. If you would like something to eat or drink first, I highly suggest you visit Master Yoghurt's Bar and Grill.....and if you would like to move in, you may choose a room at the Living Quarters. Make yourself at home and don't hesitate to ask questions...everyone here is more than willing to help you."

She said with a warm smile. Indeed, something very interesting was about this new Padawan. Perhaps it was his situation with his people....or perhaps, it was something else. She did not know at this moment, but would meditate to find out what it was about him that was so...different...

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
May 30th, 2002, 07:56:56 PM
Wicket Jr. wonders a loud

Will me have to stay in Here or could me sleep in trees???

Xazor Elessar
May 30th, 2002, 08:05:48 PM
Xazor lofted a brow and pondered his question.

"If you would like....you may stay in the trees. The Living Quarters are very nice...but I understand that you want to be comfortable in your own evironment. I tell you, the jungles here are the most beautiful I have ever seen!"

She exlaimed brightly. Once again, her elongated canines gleamed in the light they caught as she smiled with happiness. It was so great to meet someone of a different culture...especially an Ewok. She had only met one before him...but their meeting wasn't so nice. Indeed....this would prove very interesting...