PDA

View Full Version : 184 today :)

BUFFJEDI
May 28th, 2002, 10:06:31 PM
Maybe some of those are checking out what we have to say about AOTC, and will now go see it :)

JonathanLB
May 29th, 2002, 04:49:55 AM
"184 today," Huh?

I am sorry I am confused, not sure what you mean exactly. Sorry...

CMJ
May 29th, 2002, 07:21:00 AM
Number of posters Jonathan...:) It's great news we're having so much traffic right now.

JMK
May 29th, 2002, 10:26:10 AM
And not a lot of problems that usually go along with high traffic!:rollin

Dutchy
May 29th, 2002, 11:02:21 AM
Originally posted by JonathanLB
"184 today," Huh?

I am sorry I am confused, not sure what you mean exactly. Sorry...

Admit it: you thought he meant AOTC's Tuesday gross in millions of dollars. :p

Jedi Master Carr
May 29th, 2002, 12:13:48 PM
LOL Dutchy. I didn't have a clue either at first, until I thought about it. Yes its been cool we have been having more posters, every day it has gone up every day since last week. And JMK hold your Tongue, I pray we don't have the trolls other places have been having, I was getting email from this SW Message Board on Yahoo (I wasn't even sure why I was getting and I meant to cut off) well one day I had like 600 Emails and 2/3 of them was from somebody spamming the board, I quickly made it so I wouldn't get any more email from there. Also theforce.net has them according to the threads over there, and I have been waiting for our first one, but maybe we will get lucky and they won't come here. Knock on wood.

JMK
May 29th, 2002, 09:40:18 PM
Nah, they ain't coming here. They fear us. :D

JonathanLB
May 29th, 2002, 09:56:12 PM
"Admit it: you thought he meant AOTC's Tuesday gross in millions of dollars."

Nah, lol!!! That is pretty funny though. :)

Well, we have enough moderators here, I am not worried. You guys would kick their butts into the middle of next week. They probably do fear us. They realize they won't get away with anything here, but the sheer number of posters on SW.com and TFN makes it a bit difficult to patrol constantly.

I posted on SW.com the other day but I cannot converse, just correct. I had to correct the idiots in a box office thread because it was SO FUNNY, lol, oh man. Listening to people who have no idea about the box office argue is just one of the funniest things. It was totally clueless chit chat.

One guy is like, "The reason Spider-Man opened on more theaters is because it is a better movie." Uhh, lol, ok... :)

Then another was like, "I think each SW movie has always made more than the one before it." Yikes. Stick to film discussion guys, no box office chat for you, haha.

Doc Milo
May 29th, 2002, 10:27:50 PM
Originally posted by JonathanLB
Well, we have enough moderators here, I am not worried. You guys would kick their butts into the middle of next week.

There's the mods, and then there's . . . BUFF JEDI! He who takes the troll, drags them into the sunlight, and watches them turn to stone before crushing that stone to tiny pieces. :)

No troll would dare come near here! :)

Marcus Telcontar
May 29th, 2002, 10:33:59 PM
Trolls are nice to eat fried

BUFFJEDI
May 30th, 2002, 07:33:55 AM
Yes Doc, Me eat troll for LUNCH :evil

Trolls are also nic BBQ'd

CMJ
May 30th, 2002, 08:53:23 AM
We broke 200 yesterday. :)

Jedi Master Carr
May 30th, 2002, 10:58:53 AM
I saw that and I thought that was very cool.