PDA

View Full Version : Its been so long (Open challenge)

Lord Gue
May 28th, 2002, 07:54:50 PM
The transport came, it had been a long journey, with many side jumps and false turns to throw off anyone that may have followed, but It had finnaly arrived. Deep in the uncharted regions over the planet of Nurauan, Emperor Gue's new Capital planet.
"Docking procedures active, sending coded lockdown signals now"
"Recieving... you are clear to dock with The Hope"
[i]The transport contained a select few glorified fighters from across the galaxy, fighters the lord had sent for personaly in order to retain his sith abilities. as the transport docked a messenger raced through the ships decks to alert the Emperor of his prized cargo's arrival...

Padd
May 28th, 2002, 11:13:53 PM
Hwoarang had been tracking this strange vessel for a week now, trying to keep up with it through all of its course changes trying to lose anyone such as himself. But finally he was here, on the planet of Narauan. He landed his YT-2400, The Lady Luck, and looked around. The sensors in the ship told him that the area had too much radiation, so he didnt exit his ship.

"Where is Gue?"

Lord Gue
May 29th, 2002, 01:32:32 AM
[I]This strange unlucky man had landed not only in a radiation desert, but newly placed imperial defence forces were already inbound to deal with the intruder to TNO space. Aboard the hope tactical officers tracked the movements of this man coordinating the various land vehicles and TIE's heading in his direction.

Padd
May 29th, 2002, 11:51:28 AM
Hwoarang, realizing the mistake he had just made, turned his ship back on as fast as he could and went back to the air. There were a lot of TIEs, but he could deal with them. He gave the controls to his droid (who was accompanying him) and ran to the weapon controls. He started firing the quad lasers, blowing up a few TIEs. The Lady Luck's armor was holding up good, and the pilot seemed to know how to fly. Well, he should after all the time he had spent with Hwoarang. Hwoarang could feel Gue's presence near, though he could not determine the exact location.

Lord Gue
May 29th, 2002, 12:16:52 PM
Michael sat in his control room, a specialy built room from the later days of his empire from which he could monitor all the goings on in it. He knew the man was out there and he knew what he intended.
"Come into my parlor said the spider to the fly..."
[I]He flisked an overideswitch and started entering commands into the ships tactical database. full shield strength was placed over the vector the alien ship was coing in from. A tractor lock was established, the vessel jerked as the tractor beam grabed hold of it, visibly trying to fight the powerful tug it brought with it. suddenly half a dozen ion cannon blasts struck the small ship in the hindquarters, knocking out its ability to move and thus the struggle ended as the tot ship was brought into the ships hangar bay....

Padd
May 29th, 2002, 01:48:40 PM
Hwoarang figured out wtf was going on and started shooting the battle droids coming out to get him from his ship. As soon as The Lady Luck landed, he leaped out with his special edition NRSF railgun in his hands, and his green lightsaber clipped to his belt. It was a backup weapon, used when the railgun ran out. He hit a button on his wristpad and four destroyer droids rolled down the landing ramp and surrounded him. Hwoarang wasnt going to die today, he had made up his mind. The droidekas started firing on the battle droids, and so did Hwoarang. "I gotta find Gue..." he thought to himself.

Lord Gue
May 29th, 2002, 01:58:45 PM
Immediatly a froce field shimmered to life just in front of the hangar doors as they suddenly cranked to life, showing the space outside. The docking bay blast doors shut immediatly and a presurized airlock formed over it. Two concealed blaster cannons emerged from there wall mounts and targeted the intruder.The intercom flared to life, bringing the voice of Gue with it
"If you move you will be shot, if you move the air seal will vanish and you will be sucked into space to die of explosive decompression. I suggest against moving. I also suggest you drop your weapons now, place your hands on your head and follow the droids that are just outside the door to a cell where in which you will spend the rest of your days...."

Padd
May 29th, 2002, 02:10:33 PM
"I'm afraid I cant do that. You see, if I drop my weapons or follow the droids, then I will be moving which means I will die...looks like I'm screwed doesnt it?"

With that Hwoarang dove behind some steel crates and his doidekas unleashed their fury on the battle droids once again. Hwoarang hit some more buttons on his wristpad and ten more droidekas rolled out, firing their lasers as fast as possible.

Lord Gue
May 29th, 2002, 02:27:31 PM
[I]And with that Michael flicked his wrist and the screen fell. Hwoarang's ship and droids were draged out into free space, his vessels doors still open showed the atmosphere being sucked out of it. Hwoarang, still griping on to the crate fell to the ground as the field re-established itself and a power narcotic was pumped into the room. The remaining cannon on the wal quickly switched to stun and nailed him once for good measure. Six troopers in full armor entered the room and took Hwoarang by each limb, the other two guarding there way as they made their way into the brig, where Hwoarang was to be straped to a table for interogation.

Padd
May 29th, 2002, 04:47:47 PM
Hwoarang awoke to see discover that he had been strapped to a table. He couldnt move, and he couldnt see very good. After about ten or fifteen seconds, his eyes finally adapted to the lighting in the room and he looked at the men around him. He recognized Gue right off, and he was accompanied by a few armored soldiers and droids. Gue had Hwoarang's lightsaber in his hand, tossing it in the air and catching it again. A large grin spread across Hwoarang's face.

"Howdy Gue, how ya doin?"

Lord Gue
May 29th, 2002, 05:59:56 PM
He activated the saber, holding it inches over the mans neck, the heat burning his skin as it was held there. He deactivated it and threw it strongly against a wall, it slamed hard, its covering breaking open and its inner workings becoming exposed. turning to it he spread his fingers wide, shocking its cirutry with force lightning.

"Youve been injected with a latent posion, it wont do anything for now, but when it comes in contact with a second posion it becomes very deadly very fast. so unless you tell me what I want to hear, you may be breathing your last breaths, do you understand?"

Padd
May 29th, 2002, 06:05:34 PM
Hwoarang watched as his saber that was given to him as a present by his late Master was destroyed. He spit in Gue's face.

"You'll pay for that, you psychotic freak!"

Hwoarang had a plan, but he decided he would go along with Gue until he had the chance to use it.

"What do you want to know?"

Lord Gue
May 29th, 2002, 06:29:17 PM
He wiped the saliva from his face, looking down at his hand. Reaching down he put his spit covered hand over Hwoarang's face, gripping it strongly. Hwoarang was about to bite him or shout or something he could feel, but it came too late as wave after wave of force lightning flowed from Michaels hand straight into this mans head. His body convulsed under every shock, every flow sending his body writhing. Michael raised his other hand and struck the man straight into the ribs, landing blow after blow into the disabled mans rib cage.
"Do that again and I might hurt you, now, answer my last question, do we have an understanding?"

Padd
May 29th, 2002, 06:59:22 PM
As Hwoarang caught his breathe a small, crooked smile formed on his face.

"Sure, whatever you say Gue. After all, it appears you're in charge here. Too bad you have to tie me up and destroy my lightsaber to get in that position, but you are still in charge."

If Gue didnt kill him now, Hwoarang would be out of here in no time. He had it all worked out in his head, but he doubted it would be that easy.

Lord Gue
May 29th, 2002, 07:14:19 PM
He appeared to turn but suddenly Hwo felt the sting as blood trickled down the side of his face from deep scratches cuased by Michaels nails when he back handed him. He could sense this man wanted to leave, he could feel he was plotting something
"You know, the entirety of TNO space is on alert right now becuase of you. Nothing could happen out there that I wouldnt immediatly know about. If your somehow thinking about getting to your ship, forget it, I have troopers probing its databanks for all information that might be useful to us. Not to mention theres an ISD near us with grav wells active becuase of our alert status. That and if you try to escape, I'll kill you"

Padd
May 29th, 2002, 07:29:45 PM
"Oh really? I feel special, I've alerted the whole TNO fleet. And they wont find anything in my data banks, at least nothing that will interest them."

Lord Gue
May 29th, 2002, 07:33:15 PM
"Thats what you say, but you actually think Id believe you one way or another? Thats why I have people looking into it. Its not only that, were erasing your entire nav computer, wouldnt want the info to get back here to be let out, not that that ship is gonna be leaving here anyways. In fact, I dont believe you understand just how far away from known civilization you really are"

Padd
May 29th, 2002, 07:44:39 PM
"I know where I am, and so do the rest of the New Republic. And would you like to see something cool? Watch this!"

Using the Force, Hwoarang hit a button on his wristpad and his ship self destructed, killing all of the soldiers and droids who were on board.

"I can always get another one."

Lord Gue
May 29th, 2002, 07:59:22 PM
"That may be true, but your only hope of escape is now gone. Droid troopers are so wonderful, you just destroyed maybe 10 minutes worth of construction.... oh, and im not happy about that either"
[I]He closed his eyes, visualizing the mans heart, he pictured his hand griping around it, crushing it slowly in his grip. Hwo felt the pain, he felt the sharp burning sensation, but Gue also felt his way to the mans lungs, he wouldnt let him scream either. He was going to suffer for his insolence, and Gue had plenty of time to enjoy it too....

Padd
May 29th, 2002, 08:07:11 PM
Hwoarang focused on the Force, embracing it more than he had in years, and he fought Gue back. Gue finally let go of his grip, but Hwoarang doubted it was because of him. He was loosing his touch with the Force, from years of not using it. He needed to retrain, but he would worry about that after he got out of here.

"Why do you have to do all of this surrounded by your guards with me strapped to a chair? Isnt that kind of a wimpy?"

Lord Gue
May 29th, 2002, 08:19:42 PM
"I dont believe you should be questioning me, its more than obvious you know the situation your in."
He walked over to a guard, who promptly handed him his fire arm. Michael walked back over to Hwo, nailing him across the chin with the butt of the gun, and when he looked right back up as if to say 'didnt hurt' he waped him again
"Now, you will be cooperative, or I will take an even more drastic measure"

Padd
May 29th, 2002, 08:35:41 PM
Hwoarang was feeling pretty bad, but he kept his cocky attitude. If he died he wouldnt die being bullied around.

"I'll cooperate when you let me out you wimp!"

Lord Gue
May 29th, 2002, 09:49:59 PM
"You'll cooperate either way, so I suggest you start doing this the easy way, before you become permenantly harmed. Now, whats the current location of the NR fleet?"

Padd
May 30th, 2002, 01:59:02 PM
(((ooc: I have no idea lol)))

"Why should I tell you? What do I get out of all this?"

Lord Gue
May 30th, 2002, 10:21:27 PM
"If you talk, you might live through this day, if not then I can think of some far worse things than death. Now you will answer my questions in a timly maner or you will suffer through until your friends wont recognize your corpse when they see pictures of it from your family"

Padd
May 31st, 2002, 05:19:24 AM
"Well, I dont have to worry about that, because I have no family. And if I do die today, nobody will miss me, but you probably dont want to kill me. If I die the New Republic will instantly know where I was killed and they will send you and your fleet to Hell!"

Lord Gue
May 31st, 2002, 11:02:21 AM
"Really, quite the bold statement, care to elaborate?"
[I]He turned to an officer and whispered something to him. He immediatly left the room.

Padd
May 31st, 2002, 11:57:45 AM
"Why should I? So you can find someway to kill me without the New Republic knowing? And why do you have to whisper, it isnt like I can come stop anything from where I am at."

At least that is what they though. Hwoarang had been wasting time with smart comments which made Gue angrier and less focused, and Gue didnt see that he had somehow picked the locks holding his wrists down.

Lord Gue
May 31st, 2002, 12:55:54 PM
"Becuase the NRSF doesnt train idiots, and theres no telling what your really up to with all this stall work. Thats why im still here, to make sure if you do try something I will stop you. Now, answer me before I crush your head like a grape"

Padd
May 31st, 2002, 01:56:24 PM
"I'd love to see you try! There is no point in answering your questions if you will kill me anyway, is there?"

Lord Gue
May 31st, 2002, 03:41:14 PM
He used the force a crushed his head with much strength. Hwo's eyes bugged as he screamed at the sudden pain, his hands involuntarily shooting up to the sides of his head. six troopers immediatly rushed over to him and held him in place as Gue let up on the head squishing.
"Is the pod ready? Good, follow me"
[I] he lead them to the shuttle bay

Padd
May 31st, 2002, 06:03:06 PM
Hwoarang was hurting badly. He decided this was a good time to try to make his escape. He got loose from the soldiers and grabbed some ninja stars from his belt and flung them at the guards, killing four of them. He popped the fifth one's neck, and then laid out the last. Hwoarang looked up at Gue.

"I told you to let me loose, didnt I."

Lord Gue
May 31st, 2002, 06:18:49 PM
He grined and began a short pace towards Hwo, he slammed him back into a wall with a force punch. Savoring his grunt as the air was knocked out of him, he pounded his head from side to side, simulatiously knocking him back into the wall over and over again. He slamed his fist on a comm button.
"Get me a full detachment of troops down here, have that pod ready for launch. Also inform the family's of these 6 troopers of there death at the hands of an NRSF officer."
He turned back to see Hwo getting up and ready to charge, he extened a hand, pulling Hwo into it. Holding him up by the neck he squeezed his throat to the point it might snap.
"Clever boy, try that again and you die here."
[I]He tossed him back against the wall hard enough to give him a concussion. He then exited the room and punch a series of buttons to lock it and magneticaly seal the doors.

Padd
May 31st, 2002, 06:28:41 PM
Hwoarang sat up against the wall and rested. This was more than he needed. He had to find a way out of here soon. At least he was alone for now.

Lord Gue
May 31st, 2002, 06:40:11 PM
[I]The clanging boots signaled the arrival of the troopers he had called on. He quickly grabbed one of their rifles and set it to full stun. Punching the door open button, he stood and saw Hwo attempting to get up. He opened fire on him, fring blast after blast into his bodie. He could very well fry his neural system, but he didnt care. As the limp body of the prisoner fell to the floor, The troopers marched past Michael, lifting Hwo's body and carrying it to the hangar bay, empty for all but an escape pod, an escape pod with an outter attachment of a yasilimari pod. Hwo was stripped bare naked, a physican in the bay did a rectal exam on him to make sure he had nothing. They threw him in, making sure the engines were deactivated. Sealing it up, they exacuated the bay and pumped the pod out into deep space, grabing it with a tractor beam and sending it into orbit around the planet....

Padd
May 31st, 2002, 07:09:09 PM
Hwoarang awoke butt naked in an escape pod, but he noticed he wasnt moving very fast. He looked out of the window and saw the ship. Hwoarang figured he was being held there by a tractor beam, but he wasnt sure. He knew if he waited a week or so, the New Republic would send a search party after him, but he figured he would die before then. He sat down and propped up against the wall...there had to be some way out.

Lord Gue
May 31st, 2002, 07:54:24 PM
Back on the bridge
"Give me full sensor contact with that pod, if it so much veers of course by a nanmeter, blow it out of the sky"

Padd
Jun 8th, 2002, 08:00:07 PM
*EDIT: Will fix later.*