PDA

View Full Version : "Please help me."

Tomak Ohara
May 27th, 2002, 10:17:48 PM
A young looking man with wings stepped in. He had long teethe and a strange symbol on his shoulder. He spoke up, "I am Tomak Ohara, and i come from the past. My race is being destroyed by one of our greatest foes. I am a vampire, and you may have read about me in the history books. Well I am here to save history, and my race. I beg of you please, help me train and to learn your ways so that I may better myself. I will not fight out of anger, but out of respect and caring for my race and what it represents. Please help me, please take me in, I am at your mercy." Tomak awaited the answer of the Jedi. He could feel with each passing moment that his race was dying. He awaited their repectful and hopefully an answer that would be good toward his reason for being there.
"Destiny is a game we all play... and now you await my latest move, but this is not how or where it ends fate promises more twists."

Xazor Elessar
May 28th, 2002, 03:50:37 PM
Xazor did not reveal herself this day as the young man awaited the presence of a Jedi. She kept herself in the shadows to observe him. Vampires... she had not had a lot of luck with them, but this one was different.

"You wish to join the Jedi, you say? Your cause is noble young sir....but will you complete what you have started?"

She questioned him. Her voice powerful and echoing in the large room.

Tomak Ohara
May 29th, 2002, 10:12:15 AM
Tomak looked over to see someone standing in the corner and he was startled that she replied with a soft yet powerful voice. He looked her in the eyes and said, "Yes I will complete what I have started. I will do anything it takes to help my people from extinction. If you were to accept me, myself and my race would be most respectful. I must save them. My family, friends, and others are in grave danger. I would ask that you tke your time with your decision, but please do not take so long that I and my people would vanish. Mine and my peoples destiny is in your hands great Jedi. But, before I stand in wait for your answer I wil give you this thought you are my lost hope i have been rejected by all others." Tomak stood there silent and respectful. If he were to be accepted no matter how long it took he would finish his training and become a great vampiric Jedi, and after he had saved his race he would return here in hope that he may be a keeper of the peace.
"History abhors a paradox."

Xazor Elessar
May 29th, 2002, 05:55:00 PM
Xazor nodded and smiled gently, stepping into the light. Her blue robes collected elegantly at her feet and as she walked toward him, her Garou Warrior braids swung in time with her step. The gold coins wove into them clanged together softly until she came to a stop not too far away from him.

"I am Warrior Jedi Knight, Xazor Dawnstrider. It is a pleasure to meet one of your noble race. Your cause is felt in my heart...I too have a small amount in my race left."

She smiled brightly, exposing her own elongated canines.

"I do not need to brood over my decision to admit you to this Order...it was your decision all along. I welcome you to the Greater Jedi Order, and you shall become a Jedi. There are many Masters and Knights...but unfortunatly, most of them are unable to train Padawans at this moment due to other committments. I do hope you will join the Force class in the Academy, though...for you will learn many useful things there. Once you achieve success in that class...you may join Master Sage Hazzard's class. Again...welcome and make yourself at home..."

She said with a gentle voice. Her eyes showed the same compassion in them that her voice held.

Tomak Ohara
May 30th, 2002, 08:06:04 AM
Tomak looked at Xazor and smiled. He spoke up, " Thank you most gentle Xazor. Your acceptence is most appreciated. Im glad there is someone here i can talk to. Thank you again." Tomak began his walk to force class and walked with a proud stride the whole time. This was the day he had been waiting for. He was happier than he ever had been in his life and this was evident on his face.