PDA

View Full Version : I would like to know if I can get a sig.

Sene Unty
May 27th, 2002, 09:02:31 PM
I know that it may be a little bit busy, what with all the requests, but I would like to know if I can get a signature at your earliest convenience. My character is a twelve year old boy and I would lika anything you could give me as long as Jake Lloyd is no where near it....if that's okay. Thanks

Sene Unty

Sene Unty
Jun 4th, 2002, 11:03:00 PM
I guess what I gave before was rather vague so I can be more specific. I don't have any pictures of any kids, but an anime one would be preferable. I don't know any real kids that look like my character. He is a brunette, with a very short hair cut, almost spikey. He has a round face, with eyes that are spread apart from one another. He is only twelve and his eyes have a lack of experience to them. I picture the sig being the boy with a slight shadow effect as light comes from behind him. But anything would be cool. The words I want are as followed:

Sene Unty
Padawan Of Xazor Leo Dawnstrider
"But oh, how sweet the sorrow is,"
"When I look into her eyes."

Lots of blues and blacks would be cool, but please be creative. I hope this is sufficent.

Morgan Evanar
Jun 5th, 2002, 03:48:31 PM
If you could find your own picture (Google Image Search (http://images.google.com)) I might be willing to take a crack at it.