PDA

View Full Version : Nowhere Else To Go (Open)

imported_Lance Stormrider
May 27th, 2002, 05:57:58 PM
:: A young man slowly walked in into the bar, this time he was not wearing a trenchcoat, he was wearing what he usually wears but on top of everything a black cloak, even though he was not a Sith, black had always been a pereference for Lance. As he walked in he took off his hood and discarded Matrix his lightsaber from it's hilt he gave it at the entrance and proceeded into the bar.::

::This was his third time since he joined the GJO in master Yoghurt's bar and he still didn't have any friend except his master Leia, his roommate Clay and Maļa.::

::He walked towarded a dark corner of the bar and sat quietly, he then waited for a droid to come before him. Lance was very hungry and ordered a beer with some random snacks that he wanted to taste. He was terribly bored and hoped there was someone as bored as him to have a chat or anything.::

Maia Tharrinn
May 27th, 2002, 09:32:35 PM
Maia came rushing into the bar for a glass of juice. She had just been running and watching Ari fly. Leaning back against the bar she sipped her drink and glanced around the bar. She didn't see anyone she knew right away. A figure in a dark corner caught her eye.

Grinning she bounded over to him. Flopping down in the chair next to him she bumped his shoulder.

"Lance how goes it Where's Clay is he meeting you here?" She asked in a rush. Lance and Clay were her only friends at the GJO besides Xazor and she enjoyed there company...

May 28th, 2002, 04:44:09 AM
:: Lance had his eyes closed as he sipped a small drink of his beer, he then was bumped on his shoulder and opened his eyes, he knew it was Maia something strange made him feel her presence, perhaps the force. He then tilted his head towarded her and answered her question::

Hey Maia, no sorry Clay isn't coming here..actually I haven't seen Clay much these last 3 days wonder what he's doing or where he is...ahhh...he didn't even say anything.

:: Lance took another sip of his drink and grinned.::

You seem...kinda...euh...hyper..tell me what brings you here?

OOC: Damn Clay >.< haven't seen him in like..err ages

Maia Tharrinn
May 28th, 2002, 07:16:51 PM
Maia laughed at his comment, it was true she was a little more hyper than he usually saw her.

"I just had a really goo day today. Watching Ari fly and running. How about you Lance what did you do today?" Maia asked.

Grabbing a passing droid she ordered some lunch. Turning to Lance she grinned..

"Do you want something to eat? As for Clay I haven't seen him in a while either. Wonder what he has been up to?"

May 29th, 2002, 04:16:23 AM
:: Lance pondered on the question::

Done today?...euh...well...you know same old same old thing...Trainning...Sleep...Eat...ahh..sometimes it's just soo boring...At least you got something a little bit more interesting then me...

:: Lance sighed deeply before taking another sip of his beer::

Well no..that's ok I'm not hungry..I'm just really...bored...need to find something to do before I head out and jump from a bridge of boredom...and as of Clay wonder what he could be doing..whatever it is I'm sure it's much more interesting then....doing nothing like me..

:: Lanceput his chin on the table giving that really bored attitude::

Maia Tharrinn
May 29th, 2002, 06:28:13 PM
Maia leaned her chin on her hand and glanced out of the corner of her eye at Lance.

"What's the matter Lance? Haven a bad day?" She asked her tone soft and worried.

"If you want we can go have a spar or a walk or something to get your mind off of things." She said cocking her head and leaning forward so she was peering up into his eye's...

May 29th, 2002, 06:46:09 PM
:: Lance got his head up back once again and looked at Maia with a rather puzzled look::

[i] Err..well no don't worry I'm ok...I'm just extremely bored......................................so bored............................................. ....................................I think............................................. ............................I'm going nutts............................................. ..............................Let's do something.....whatever you want just let's get out here.....NOW!

:: Lance glanced these words with such an unserious tone.::

Maia Tharrinn
May 29th, 2002, 06:54:52 PM
Laughing Maia nodded her head in agreement.

Grabbing his hand she stood up. Come on lets go see what we can do. Do you have any ideas on what though." She said as they walked toward the door.

"Just say the word and that's what we will do. Anything to get the bored, glum look off your face," she giggled...

May 31st, 2002, 05:06:15 PM
:: Lance followed Maia but still he didn't know what to do he didn't know much Yavin IV so he had no idea of where to go::

Well I don't know this planet at all could you just show me around or something?