PDA

View Full Version : Return of the Mech(anic) (Open)

Tevit Ramastan
May 27th, 2002, 03:40:16 AM
It had been a while since his schedule had allowed him to get out anywhere other than the hangar he called home, so Tevit was in hight spirits as he strolled into the B&G for the first time in nearly a month.

There were new faces, as usual, but he didn't mind. There had been rumors of another Nehantite like himself having joined the Jedi ranks, but he didn't see the other fellow. Paws in his pockets, he strode up to the bar and grinned, his red eyes sparkiling with mischeif as he ordered a grape Nehi soda. Ever since Ryla had convinced the 'tender to stock it, it was almost all that Tevit ordered.

"Thanks pal," He nodded, taking his paws out of his pockets to take the bottle, and swiftly popped the cap off and watched the cold mist waver out of the bottleneck before taking a swig. For once, he wasn't dressed in his normal coveralls, but casual clothes, for he wasn't planning on doing any repairs for a while. Unless, of course, someone desperately needed help, or had a lot of money. Preferrably both.

Taking another swig, the mongoose turned around and leaned agaisnt the bar with his back, propping himself up on his elbows as his tail swished back and forth behind himself. It felt so good to jsut be able to get out of the daily grind.

imported_Lance Stormrider
May 28th, 2002, 05:41:15 PM
:: Lance walks in into the bar and sits next to the mongoose who seemed to be quite at ease here. He did not know what to order..and tilted his head towards the mongoose.::

Hmm...what do you suggest me to order? I don't know much about drinks here..

Tevit Ramastan
May 29th, 2002, 02:26:00 AM
Turning to look at the newcomer, Tevit smiled and nodded hello. Takign a seat on one of the stools himself, the Nehantite took another sip of his Nehi and chuckled, "Well, I dig Nehi myself, but, if you'r looking for some ahrder stuff, I reccomend the house ale, or if you're into mixed drinks, try a Rhett Butler, or a Singapore Sling."

Looking Lance over again, Tevit shook his head, "Naw, but you look more like the straight shot type. Give the ale a try, I think you'll like it." He said with a smile, the fizz in his soda getting to him.

May 29th, 2002, 04:21:27 AM
:: Lance pondered on this slightly::

Well..that's exactly what I was gonna order...Hey barman serve me a glass of Ale please

:: The barman now serves him what he ordered, Lance then takes out the money out of his pocket and hitting the right side of th coin he makes it flip into the air and come back in the barman's hands.::

Keep the change my goodman

:: Lance takes a sip of the drink and realizes that this drinks is something hard::

Now this is good stuff

:: He then turneds to Tevit::

Well...we haven't had time to introduce ourselves, name's Lance Stormrider I'm a Jedi Padawan. What about you pal?

Tevit Ramastan
May 29th, 2002, 04:50:39 AM
Extending his paw for a handshake, Tevit nodded and replied, "Tevit Ramadon, ship mechanic, among other things."

Shaking his hand with a firm grip, Tevit then let go and took another swig of his purple soda. "Yeah, just on a bit of a self-imposed vacation. Always good to have some time off. You padawans ever get a break in your training?"

May 29th, 2002, 04:53:47 AM
:: As Teit told him he was a mechanic Lance remembered about Dash His HoverCycle::

Ah well...Not really it's kinda of intense but we get free time..look I'm here sitting next to you

:: Lance took another sip of his drink before asking tevit another question::

Ship Mechanic huh? Hehe good to hear..when your vacations are over I might need you help..say do you also repair cycles?

Tevit Ramastan
May 29th, 2002, 04:57:02 AM
Smirking, Tevit replied, "Well, that depends. What'd you do to it that it would need repairs? Last I checked, Hover-cycles were pretty stable."

It was a joke, but he couldn't help but give the guy a hard time.

May 29th, 2002, 05:00:49 AM
Hahaahaha...well I don't know I'll explain that after don't feel like explaining that right now..besides your on vacations

:: Lance takes another sip of his drink this time finishing it.::

Ahh!..Well that was good....sooo..hmm..have you ever heard of Striders?

:: Lance was curious to see of anyone knew about them::