PDA

View Full Version : Spar, Open

Sage Hazzard
May 27th, 2002, 01:53:06 AM
Sage ignited his sabre, staring into the eyes of is spar mate.... for the moment, his enemy.

"What are you waiting for, eh?"

OOC - Just say you're the other combatant. I don't feel like a set-up. And I would prefer if whoever wants to fight me, just start with an attack. Because I'd like to start with an attack next time I read this thread.

I would prefer only one enemy, with atleast Knight rank. Because I would like to fully concentrate on destroying the opponent. Sometimes, I go easy on Padawans. Here, I'm going to make it my goal to decimate the other combatant.

Shade Magus
May 27th, 2002, 01:06:52 PM
Shade dropped out of a tree above Sage. He had heard his wish to fight, and knew of the Jedi's impatience so he decided not to ask. As he fell, he ignited his lightsaber and aimed it downward at the Jedi's right shoulder. He kept his eyes open for any surprise attacks Sage might have.

Sage Hazzard
May 29th, 2002, 09:17:17 AM
As the sabre fell to his shoulder, Sage brought his own weapon in a loop coming from the right. It caught the blade, sending it careening away from him. As he blocked the attack, he nudged his shoulder into position, against Shade. Once the Knight's feet landed on what he thought would be firm ground, Sage drove his body into him, his right foot hooked under the other's left ankle. It sent his opponent to his back.

Spinning with the nudge, Sage found himself facing away from the now fallen Jedi. He backflipped, over the shaken body of Jedi Magus. Landed above his head, Sage firmed his feet. With a solid base and center of gravity, he could put his full wait into the attack. Unleashing his power, he swung down his blade towards the other's face, attempting to slice it down the middle.

Shade Magus
May 29th, 2002, 06:15:36 PM
Shade brought his saber up horizontally. The two blades clashed, only millimeters away from the Jedi's face. They held there for a moment or two until Shade brought his foot up to Sage's head and knocked him back.

The Jedi then rolled backwards and twisted on the ball of his heel, bringing his saber around at an angle which would cut the Jedi Master in half should it connect.