PDA

View Full Version : A new day...a new life....(Chance)

Xazor Elessar
May 26th, 2002, 10:56:10 PM
Xazor stepped into Master Yoghurt's Bar and Grill. The guards let her pass through without handing over her weapons...but they stopped the small figure behind her, requesting the saber from his belt. Reluctantly, he gave it up and followed her to the center of the bar where she took a seat and pulled one up to the table with the Force.

"You can have whatever you like...."

She said to her Padawan as a server droid approached the table with a series of beeps and whistles.

Chance
May 26th, 2002, 11:05:18 PM
Chance sat at the table, looking back at the man at the door who took the gifted sabre for safe keeping. When the droid appeared, Chance ordered a hamburger and a coke. Looking up at Xazor to see what the Knight was to order, Chance got an opportunity to glance around the bar, noticing the patrons.

"Wow.. This place has alot of people in it.." He remarked, one white catlike ear drooping and one raised

Xazor Elessar
May 26th, 2002, 11:08:22 PM
Xazor ordered a Chicken Sandwhich and a Bantha Blaster. The droid took the order and beeped away noisely to place it with the cooks. She nodded at his words and looked around the bar.

"Indeed....there are many people who come here. I have made a lot of friends...and memories here."

The Knight said with a gentle smile.

Chance
May 26th, 2002, 11:11:42 PM
"What kind of memories?" the half-draekard asked, propping his elbows on the table and cradling his chin in open palms.

Sene Unty
May 26th, 2002, 11:42:36 PM
Sene entered the bar with a load of confidence. He was feeling good today, not a care in the world. He was gonna get a burger and catch up on some history via the holopad in his pocket. As he took a seat he glanced to the right and quickly did a double take.

His MAster! and she was with Chance. This might be a good time to learn more about the mystery boy. Leaping from his chair he headed for the table, a smile spread across his lips.

"Hey guys whats up!"

Xazor Elessar
May 27th, 2002, 11:41:04 AM
Xazor smiled and looked at the table for a moment.

"Well.....I was engaged to be married here...I have made a lot of friends in this old place, and I have even been in some fights. Lots more, though...it is hard to remember everything!"

She said with a gentle smile. She was suddenly caught off guard by her other Padawan, Sene. Smiling to herself, she moved over for him to sit.

"Greetings Sene.....this is one of my other Padawans, Chance...I just met him today. He and Jedidiah, the boy you met yesterday, are nearly the same age."

She smiled once again and then looked to Chance. The Knight winked but then remembered.

"Oh, Chance...this is Sene, another Padawan of mine. It is good for you two to meet...perhaps I should have all of my learners meet each other."

The Garou smiled and then the food was delivered. It would be good to eat, seeing as though she had not since her early breakfast this morning.

Chance
May 27th, 2002, 02:12:07 PM
Chance smiled at Sene, "Hiyas." He said with a grin.

Sene Unty
May 27th, 2002, 09:10:09 PM
" Hey....so your gonna be a Jedi huh?"

Chance
May 28th, 2002, 08:39:00 PM
"Yeah, And Xazor here said she'd teach me" Chance replied, laying his arms down and resting his chin on his forarms.

Sene Unty
May 29th, 2002, 12:43:35 AM
"Yeah I've been training with Master Xazor now for a while, and I think its going pretty good. I can lift stuff with my mind and talk in peoples heads. Its all very exciting."

Sene cleared his throat. "So where you from?" Sene took a seat next to his master.

Xazor Elessar
May 29th, 2002, 06:04:56 PM
Xazor smiled, glad to see that her Padawans were getting to know one another. It was good to see that others...no matter what age....could learn to love and accept. Where she came from, age was vital. No one mixed with others younger or older...it just wasn't...done. It was good to have such nice change...variety. Such...friendship.

Chance
May 30th, 2002, 09:21:38 AM
"Neato, um.. I'm from a moom around a planet named Kryn.. And I got caught from there and put into the mines on Kryn." Chance's head fell sidewades and came to rest on his left shoulder.

Sene Unty
May 30th, 2002, 11:07:41 AM
Sene frowned, "Wow that must of been bad."

Sene looked down, "Geez, my problems seem insignificant in comparrison. I was a rich bankers son on Coruscant. I came here after my father killed himself."

Sene leaned back in his seat.

Chance
May 30th, 2002, 06:04:33 PM
"That's terrible.." Chance mummbled out, " I dunno what happened to my Dad.." He took a sip from the fizzing coke and a bite from the hamburger.

Xazor Elessar
May 31st, 2002, 07:21:08 PM
Xazor looked up at her students and smiled gently.

"I don't want you to be like me....don't dwell on the past...think about the present, no matter how hard it is to do. If you live in the past...you'll have no future...."

She said softly. This was a recent self-discovery that she had made. Her whole outlook on life was changing now.....

Sene Unty
May 31st, 2002, 11:43:18 PM
"Master, I only remember because my mind works hat way. In no way can I possibly not think of the past. I don't dwell though. Its not healthy to dwell. Besides," Sene smiled, "it always puts me in a bad mood."

With that Sene lifted his hands over his head and exclaimed:

"I just want to laugh and sing....well maybe not sing, but definently dance."

Sene leapt from his seat, his feet stomping the ground. Net he force jumped into the air, while perfoming a flip. With an acrobatic flair he landed again his arms at both his sides. However, in all of his excitement he landed on a wet spot on the floor and slipped. With a thud his head smacked the ground instantly knocking him out...

Chance
May 31st, 2002, 11:52:20 PM
"Owch!" Chance winced as Sene's head hit the floor. "I dont think dancing in a place like this is smart..." he commented, looking at Xazor worried a bit.

Sene Unty
Jun 1st, 2002, 11:41:49 PM
Sene found himself laughing uncontrollably. This was ridiculous. From the hearty bellowings throughout the bar, Sene could tell that his master and Chance were not the only ones to notice his stupid stunt. But Sene didn't care. This was not the place for tight faces and clinched brows. This was a place to celebrate life itself.

He would continue to do so.....after his head stopped aching.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 2nd, 2002, 12:14:44 AM
Through bursts of laughter, Xazor knelt down at his side and giggle, placing her hand to her mouth to cover it.

"You're alright, yes?"

She questioned with a gentle smile. She knew he would be...he was laughing at himself!

Chance
Jun 2nd, 2002, 02:32:20 PM
The look of worry dispersed form Chance's face as he began to chuckle himself, then laughed. "Ya know, It's wet right there.." He said between laughs.

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
Jun 2nd, 2002, 07:36:44 PM
Wicket walks over towards the other padawan

Hi that fall didnt look fun but hey now me know me not the only one who fall in here lol

Wicket sees his master and smiles and bows

Are you two padawans also???