PDA

View Full Version : Tired, but willing to wait...

Zen ZoKu
May 26th, 2002, 08:56:30 PM
A young boy comes in the halls with his clothes worn and weathered carrying a rugged backpack, from the long years he has travel to his final destination. He stands there tired, but willing to wait for anyone to aid him.

"Greetings, my name is Zen Dracon, son of ZoKu Dracon. My age is 15. I have traveled my years to reach this planet to become a padawan learner, to learn under a Jedi Master. so I wish to join, learn the ways of the Force and the ways of the Jedi. I also heard that you have been busy finding Masters for apprentices, so I am willing to wait to be pared with a Master."

Xazor Elessar
May 26th, 2002, 09:09:04 PM
Xazor stepped away from the wall and left her place in the shadows. The light shined upon her face, revealing a gentle smile that she wore. She had heard the boy speak....and his words were wise beyond his years. She continued to walk toward him, and her blue robes waved gently behind her. The Garou Warrior braids that adorned her hair, swung gently with each step...and the gold coins in them clanged together softly until she stopped a few feet from Zen. The woman bowed and then rose to smiled upon the newcomer.

"Greetings to you....I am Warrior Jedi Knight, Xazor Dawnstrider. Your wish has been heard...and the patience you hold is highly commendable."

The silver specks in her deep blue eyes reflected the light like broken pieces of glass....glistening softly with the interest she held in the boy. It was not often that someone was willing to be so patient.

"Your name is Zen, you say? Your journey has been long and tiring....but your reasons for coming here are noble young one."

She smiled once again, waiting for him to speak to her.

Zen ZoKu
May 26th, 2002, 09:13:11 PM
Turning to speak to the woman who spoke to him.

" Indeed my name is Zen and I am happy to be here."

Xazor Elessar
May 26th, 2002, 09:16:05 PM
Xazor nodded and smiled once again.

"Then I welcome you to the Greater Jedi Order. In time, a Master shall take you as their Padawan...but while you wait, you are welcome to join the Force Class in the Jedi Academy. There you will learn the basics you need...the first steps in the life of the Jedi. From that class, you may move on to Master Sage Hazzard's class and learn more advanced techniques. By that time, hopefully....a Master shall be ready to take you."

She said gently, her smile reflecting the hope she held for his future.

Zen ZoKu
May 26th, 2002, 09:21:27 PM
Zen, smiled back

" I thank you for accpeting me into this great order and I thank you Lady Xazor for you kindness."

Zen then bowed and went to the Jedi Academy.

Xazor Elessar
May 26th, 2002, 09:47:27 PM
Xazor smiled gently and bowed once again.

"You are quite welcome young Padawan....."

She said softly. Before turning to leave, she watched him depart.

"May the Force be with you..."

The Knight then disappeared into the shadows just as she had come....

Zen Dracon
Jun 8th, 2002, 02:06:00 PM
OOC: I have changed my characters name to Zen Dracon, is that ok

Xazor Elessar
Jun 8th, 2002, 06:28:07 PM
ooc: That's fine! :)

Zen Dracon
Jun 13th, 2002, 04:46:46 PM
How goes the search for my Master Xazor? It is getting quite confusing here at the GJO and the place you sent me is getting even harder to understand. I'm in need of an one on one lesson.:)

Xazor Elessar
Jun 13th, 2002, 05:46:01 PM
The search is never easy, Zen. I know the Force class is a bit confusing, but the structure is coming soon. I would train you myself, but I have ten Padawans! I am getting one ready for Knighthood right now....so once we're done with the bulk of his training, perhaps if no one has chosen you...I will. Let me work out a few things and we'll see what happens. :D