PDA

View Full Version : I'm back....sort of...

Taylor Millard
May 26th, 2002, 05:24:12 PM
I know this is a thread that alot of people start, but this is an alert to those I'm in RPs in.

I was in a major wreck yesterday (no concussion, but the car is damaged pretty heavily, maybe gone). Suffice to say, I probably will not be posting for a few days maybe even a week...I don't really know right now. But I will be back, posting hopefully on a regular basis in a week or so. If my brain is up to it I'll be posting in a few threads, but maybe not long ones that take a lot of thought (lol)

But I thought I should let everyone know. And I will have pictures of my 4-0 in lightsaber fights at the EP II premier...oh...yeah. :)

Loklorien s'Ilancy
May 26th, 2002, 06:02:16 PM
Ugh; you got in a car wreck??! How did that happen? Glad to hear you're ok though.

Can't wait for the pics :)

Dalethria Mal Pannis
May 26th, 2002, 06:06:09 PM
:: is very glad Taylor is alright ::

^_^

Marcus Telcontar
May 26th, 2002, 06:54:00 PM
wait till I get the pics of the rally car crash my brother was in.

Passenger side boot slammed 1.5 foot into the car, crsuhed almost to the ground. It was quite a job.

We'll swap piccies dude :)

Gabran Darkysa
May 26th, 2002, 09:14:40 PM
You have my condolences on your vehicle, Taylor, but glad you are alright. Will be looking forward to your return Dude. Take care!

Live Wire
May 26th, 2002, 10:37:10 PM
*Hugs* glad you're all right! I know what its like to be in a car accident...it sucks majorly. Hope you get it all straightened out asap.

Taylor Millard
May 27th, 2002, 11:59:06 AM
Hey if I can find the camera that I took pics of the car with, it looks like Dale Earnhart's car from Daytona. It was smashed...I only hope this headache goes away, and now...I'm getting even worse with names...hope i remember all my characters.

ReaperFett
May 27th, 2002, 12:13:12 PM
You're LL ;)

Hope you feel better soon

Taylor Millard
May 27th, 2002, 12:48:47 PM
I am? Wait a sec...if that's so, then how come I can't remember the LL password ;)...Charley help!! :P

Thanks Fett...my creativity, my creativity...Ramen Noodles for my creativity...

Kar'h'tzen Shaed
May 27th, 2002, 10:48:17 PM
Hehe!

Hope you get completely well again soon. And condolences on the car...

However, glad to see you're back - if only to say that you will be back. :)