PDA

View Full Version : The door to the lift slides open..

Ek'nar Ardosis
May 25th, 2002, 09:01:57 PM
Ek'nar watched as the doors to the lift slid open, and a soft chime sounded. He was impressed by how fast it had gotten him up here.

He stood about five foot ten inches tall, and was humanoid, for the monst part, although he had a almost flat nose bridge, very short canines. His eyes with a pale green, there were very, very faint scale-like patterns on the back of his neck, and extended beneath his tunic and down his back. Each of his hands had only three fingers and a thumb, and his left one clutched a smallish bag with his personal beloingings in it.

Looking down the empty halls, he didn't see anyone, and wondered if he acctually had picked the wrong floor..

"Hello?" He asked the air. "Anyone here?"

His accent was a somewhat heavy Courascant one.

Azhure Darkstone
May 27th, 2002, 02:41:48 AM
::Azhure had been walking down the hall when she heard a voice, perhaps nervous. A new arrival? She walked towards the voice and looked at him. The accent was a familiar coruscant one and he looked familiar, much like someone she knew.
She walked towards him and gestured around the area::

This is the Living Quarters. Do you need any help?

Ek'nar Ardosis
May 27th, 2002, 07:00:18 PM
Ek'nar turned a little to face Azhure, and smiled a little.

"Hi. I was wondering if there was an open room.." He said a little quietly.

Azhure Darkstone
May 28th, 2002, 04:14:04 AM
::Azhure nodded::

Sure there is. Theres a room, three doors down from mine, seven doors down from that in the opposit direction, in hall one theres seven spare rooms.

::She stopped and thought perhaps itd be easier to ask what he wanted::

Do you want a scenic room or a quieter room, or perhaps a larger room? They all look the same accept some are smaller or larger.

Ek'nar Ardosis
May 28th, 2002, 02:12:42 PM
Ek'nar contempled this for a moment..

"Uhh.. It really doesn't matter. Whatever you see fit." He said, still unsure.

Azhure Darkstone
May 29th, 2002, 02:04:55 AM
::Azhure nodded and led him through three doors silently. She moved silently and turned to grin encouragingly at the newcomer. She pointed to a door in the third corrodor. The third corrodor had aa great view of the forest and had pathways that lead around the forest, though she liked to get lost in the mass of nature.::

That room is empty as is three others in this corrodor. That room is slightly larger but does not have a door to outside. The other three are smaller as they are not on the corner and have doors to the outside.
By the way, I did not ask. What is your name?

Ek'nar Ardosis
May 29th, 2002, 06:57:46 PM
Ek'nar contemplated this, and gestured twords the small one closest to him, with a door to the outside.

"That one will do just fine," He said, smiling a little.

"My name is Ek'nar Ardosis, and you are...?" He said as he extended his hand twords you.

Azhure Darkstone
May 30th, 2002, 02:19:16 AM
::Azhure smiled and shook the hand.::

Azhure Darkstone. Welcome to The greater Jedi Order.
If you need anything I am five doors down from you.
I do not seem to be rude but I wish to know what your race is? I have not seen one such as you before

Ek'nar Ardosis
May 30th, 2002, 06:11:37 PM
Ek'nar smiled.

"Do not worry about being rude. I have gotten used to people asking.

"My race is called 'Isopylain'. Our homeworld is located beyond the Outer Rim. Well before it was destoried, anyways."

He looked a little saddened, but quickly smiled lightly.

"It was hit by an asteroid. A fairly large one, too. My ancestors had seen it comming almost two weeks before it hit, but there still was not enough time to evaccuate everyone.

"That was about.. 450 years ago. About 4 generations. Since then, my race has just scattered about in the galaxy, and it is slowly diminishing.." He trailed off, sighing a tad.

Azhure Darkstone
May 31st, 2002, 02:35:08 AM
::Azhure nodded, many races died off over the years. And as some dissapeared so some were evolved. But she had never thought of it in that context before, in the mind of a dissapearing race. She didnt even know what her race was::

They might have found peace after death, and your race will continue, and not if in the flesh but in history books and in the hearts of some who may know one of your kind.
Do you need help with anything to move in?