PDA

View Full Version : A Velvet Sky Which Glimmers With the Hope of Stars.....

Xazor Elessar
May 25th, 2002, 03:36:54 PM
There was a path, deep in the woods. Once it forked--the bad, the good. I choose to take the lef-hand path, I did not know I had no map. Now this road that I travel, is dirty and battered. It's littered with dreams that are broken and tattered. Paved with wrongdoings and dotted with hearts, that were taken from people and just torn apart. Pain and regret are common here, whenever you turn, they're always near. I want to cross, to the other path...and leave behind this painful wrath. I thought I was forever, doomed to walk; and all the gates were tightly locked. But as I continued a footbridge I could see. A bridge of hope called out to me. Slowly I crossed to the path of the good, finally I was on the path of which I thought I should. Now hidden deep within the woods, the one that forked...paths bad and good....

Xazor sat at a back table...hidden by the shadows of Master Yoghurt's Bar and Grill. The silver in her deep blue eyes caught the little light that there was....and reflected it like broken glass. On her mind rested thoughts of past...present...and future. Mainly the recent events that laced her days. It seemed as though her good friend, D'Mourning Orb, had been thinking about a lot too....and now he did not want much to do with her anymore. Her wedding to Shade Magus was soon, and she was greatly stressed by planning. And then there was her anger......the deep agression that lived in her heart, ready to unleash at any moment...she had to surpress it whenever it jumped into view. It was a difficult thing, and she had been speaking with many people, and meditating. Now, it was time to wash all of her current problems away by drinking...the only solution to her recently difficult days. In front of her sat a glass of JD that she occasionally took a sip from. No familiar faces seemed to be in the crowd this eve...but one could be hopeful....